Megan H.
American Fork, UT
Honda Civic Cpe
08/16/2019
Nice people. Frustrating experience.
I went to Viking because it had such great reviews on yelp. I made an appointment for 8 am to drop my car off and took an Uber to work. I don’t have an extra car so I wanted the first appointment hoping my car would be ready by the end of the work day. Viking called me at 2:00 and had just barely started looking at my car. If I wanted them to do the work on it, it would take another day. I made arrangements to be without a car for another day. Viking fixed my brakes and replaced all my tires. After I left with my car and had driven about 10 miles my “check TPMS” light came on. The technician hadn’t calibrated my new tires. Viking is closed on weekends so I will have to take it back in on Monday and have to miss even more work. As I was driving it home I also noticed problems with my cars acceleration on hills, which I haven’t noticed before. Everyone at Viking was very nice...but I felt like the appointment times didn’t matter, my car was not a priority, and to be honest, after my TPMS alert came on, I am not very confident in the work performed.

FV
Frank V.
Salt Lake City, UT
Mercury Mountaineer
02/21/2019
Not impressed...
Not sure how 5 stars on Yelp was achieved, but it was the usual mechanic experience. They are overpriced, they hope you don't notice. With what they charged me, I might as well go to the dealer; better waiting room and customer service. I won't be back.