John S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Scion tC
11/05/2019 Category: Service
John would not recommend this business for service. He felt the employees were uneducated and rude. He said they couldn't fix his vehicle because they didn't know what they were doing.

Megan H.
American Fork, UT
Honda Civic Cpe
08/16/2019
Nice people. Frustrating experience.
I went to Viking because it had such great reviews on yelp. I made an appointment for 8 am to drop my car off and took an Uber to work. I don’t have an extra car so I wanted the first appointment hoping my car would be ready by the end of the work day. Viking called me at 2:00 and had just barely started looking at my car. If I wanted them to do the work on it, it would take another day. I made arrangements to be without a car for another day. Viking fixed my brakes and replaced all my tires. After I left with my car and had driven about 10 miles my “check TPMS” light came on. The technician hadn’t calibrated my new tires. Viking is closed on weekends so I will have to take it back in on Monday and have to miss even more work. As I was driving it home I also noticed problems with my cars acceleration on hills, which I haven’t noticed before. Everyone at Viking was very nice...but I felt like the appointment times didn’t matter, my car was not a priority, and to be honest, after my TPMS alert came on, I am not very confident in the work performed.

NV
Naresh V.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Naresh said at first this business charged him $203. When he complained they brought it down to $183, and then $153, which is what they initially quoted him. After he got the vehicle home, he noticed that he had a warning light on. He took it back and the technician told him that the warning light would go off in one day, but today is the second day. He said if the warning light does not go off, he will be taking the vehicle back again. He said he would not recommend this business and will not use them next time.

FV
Frank V.
Salt Lake City, UT
Mercury Mountaineer
02/21/2019
Not impressed...
Not sure how 5 stars on Yelp was achieved, but it was the usual mechanic experience. They are overpriced, they hope you don't notice. With what they charged me, I might as well go to the dealer; better waiting room and customer service. I won't be back.

11/16/2018
$120.00 to diagnose???
Politicians, Doctors, Lawyers, Mechanics... Trust is not a word that comes to mind. Was quoted $2,000.00 for repairs initially, then the number went up to potentially $3,500.00 and then even $4,500.00! That's what I paid for the car! Got a second opinion; and the second opinion said he could fix the leaks for $300.00 and he would replace the spark plugs for free. I live paycheck to paycheck and saving in this economy is tough. I will go with option B.

YS
Yolanda S.
11/07/2012
Pretty Good.
Professional, and thorough, but were unable to match or beat the quote Big-O tires gave me to replace brake pads and roters.

I appreciated that they were willing to drive me to/from fashion place mall to get some lunch while I waited for my repair.

Marsue C.
Draper, UT
09/06/2011
my car is still broken
my car is still broken. Paid $260 for diagnostic that was not preformed. was told such and such is wrong with your car, then given a call after paying and leaving with my car that is was probably something else. Repairs that were billed were not done as stated AND the issues I brought the car in for were not addressed. Not sure what I was charged for. Was told it was for internet research on what the wires in my car were. Very very nice guys. Not sure why this happened.
Erick M. from Viking Automotive responded on 09/14/2011
We would like to thank Marsue and her husband Patrick for allowing us the opprotunity to address their concerns with the repair work we did. We hope that we have been able to earn back our valued customers.

Matthew H.
Lexus RX
01/10/2020
Honesty, Integrity, Skillful, Communicative....what more can a customer ask for? 🤷‍♂️

Matthew D. Hunter
President - Reliance Insurance

Jared C.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Jared said that he would recommend this business for service.

IS
Isaac S.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Isaac said that they have good customer service. They pay attention to detail and answer questions thoroughly.

EL
Erik L.
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Erik said that he loves them, they're great. Patrick works over there and he is honest. He knows he's not getting cheated. That is why he goes there. He appreciates their honesty most of all.

BJ
Brooke J.
Utah
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Brooke said she believes this business is honest and they take care of her. She stated she thinks they are awesome and she appreciates the work they do.

NY
Neil Y.
Utah
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Asten . He said the staff did a good job.

Doug W.
Park City, UT
11/26/2019
Best of the best
Simply out, these guys treat you right. Have had several vehicles in for service and not only do they get it right, they don't try to upsell a bunch of service you don't need. Honest and cool to work with

EM
Ethan M.
Jeep Liberty
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Ethan said the service was quick, easy, and the staff got him in the same day.