Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades

JOHN/JUDITH T.
Hyundai Elantra GT
11/07/2015
Always polite and reliable
We have been longtime customers because this business has always respected our cars and never have they insulted our intelligence. Rigo knows us well and waited on us.

GK
GEORGE/DAWN K.
Low tire pressure.
My TPMS indicated that I had low pressure in my tires. Not wanting to take any chances, I brought my car in to have the them checked. As it turned out, there were no problems, just that the decrease was caused by a cold spell. Everything was accomplished quickly and at no charge. In the day when service stations charge for everything, including air, it is refreshing to see one that holds old-time values of service over profit. I am a customer for life. Well done!

GP
GRACE P.
11/05/2015
You are available when I need you!
You take care of my needs promptly.

CV
CAROL/FRED V.
Hyundai Azera
11/05/2015
the staff is great and the longevity ofthem there allows them to know you when you come in
Always take great care to make your car safe!!

MK
MICHAEL K.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/05/2015
close by, been coming here for years.
Always in a timely manner getting it done.

JANELLE/MARK S.
11/04/2015
Battery Check & State Inspection
Quick diagnosis & testing. Moderately priced repairs.

SZ
SOHRAB Z.
11/03/2015
They provided fast and friendly servuce

RD
RICHARD D.
Herndon, VA
11/02/2015
Another good experience
Came in early on the 31st for a safety inspection that I didn't realize until last minute that I needed. Very busy as expected. Very professionally moved the safety people through while not ignoring the other services people were needing. In and out and on with my day. Thanks.

PL
PENNY and DAVID L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/01/2015
You did NOT fix the truck.
We paid you almost $400 and exactly 24 hours later the truck broke down again.
Jason M. from Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades responded on 11/03/2015

We appreciate you writing this review and letting us know about what is going on with your vehicle.  We do offer a 2yr / 24k mile warranty on all of our work and will definitely look into what is going on with your vehicle.  I will be contacting you as well so that we can set up an appointment time and arrange for a loaner vehicle for you if needed.  We look forward to speaking with you.

JV

ROBERT/MEGHAN S.
Reston, VA
10/30/2015
Rigo
Always customer focused. He is the reason I have brought all of our family cars to VA Tire and Auto.

JIM C.
Cadillac CTS
great advice and service
great advice and service.far superior to your goodyear former provider.

TK
THOMAS A K.
Buick Park Avenue
10/29/2015
All the personnel are friendly and very helpful.

SD
STEVEN D.
10/29/2015
Great customer service, good price compared to the dealer
Thank you so much for the great service. I am very happy with you guys and I will definitely come back. Marta was very kind and helpful to me; great customer service skills. I will stop going to my dealer and come to you guys. Great job.