Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades

Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5rating 4.64286
Overall Rating 1.85714/5rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714
Latest Review almost 2 years ago

KT
KRIS T.
Herndon, VA
Subaru Impreza
01/19/2016
Pricey but fair and professional
I brought my car into VA tire and Auto of Cascades for a brake inspection. Upon getting under my car the technicians discovered the undercarriage was coated in engine oil which had been leaking. They showed me everything they found and explained it to me in a simple manner. After getting a degreaser package and coolant pressure test it was determined that my head gaskets were leaking coolant and oil. I decided to shop around for service and actually found that the Subaru dealer ( I have a Subaru) was going to charge me about 25% less than VA Tire and Auto so i decided to go with them. The one issue I did have with VA Tire and Auto is the amount of markup they wanted to charge me for the parts involved in the head gasket service. 200% more than the authentic Subaru parts that the dealership used for generic brand auto parts. Be wary of this. Other than that they are honest and trustworthy from what I could tell from my experience.

AF

ARTI P.
Infiniti QX80
12/02/2015
State Emissions
Came in for DMV triggered Emission requirements and left with a paper in hand!

JOE D.
12/02/2015
Very satisfied with service and courtesy of staff. Thanks again.

EM
ERIC/ELIZABETH M.
Volvo XC60
11/30/2015
Oil Change
Needed a quick oil change for my Volvo. It was done in a timely manner as well as a fair price.

ANTHONY M.
Acura TL
11/15/2015
2006 Acura Brake Job
Overall the service was good. There was some lack of communication. Car was promised by 5:00 but was not ready until 6:45. Wrong part was order that resulted in the delay but was never notified. I had to call and check status.

RJ
attentive helpful people

DEVIN H.
Saturn LW1
11/12/2015
Personally think that you should lower your diagnostic fees. Other than that, pleased with service provided.
Staff was helpful, courteous, and pleasant. Repairs were completed in a timely manner.

SD
SCOTT D.
Nissan Quest
11/12/2015
convenience and performance of staff
just wish the inspection sticker coupons were a bit more that $2 and $3. I used the $2 coupon and had to return the following day for the emissions inspection and did not have the necessary $3 for that part. Isn't it crazy to not just deduct the entire big $5 at one time!

STEVE C.
Toyota Venza
11/10/2015
Service was excellent
Great customer service provided to repair tire and also change some filters

JAY S.
Reston, VA
11/07/2015
Customer Service and Turn around time
The customer service was great and and got my car back quickly.

LEIGH B.
GMC Acadia
10/26/2015
customer service
I had to take my vehicle back to fix something they already fixed but it was not problem as it was under warranty. There was no hassle what so ever

COLLEEN/ED B.
Kia Optima
10/21/2015
Convenient, reliable, and moderately-priced.
We brought the Optima in to check on a headlight which had been working on and off: slamming the hood sometimes turned the light back on which led us to suspect a loose wire or something. Instead, they changed the bulb and, I suppose, in doing so, tightened the connection. I DO question whether the headlight needed to be replaced or whether it could have been simply tightened as noted above. But it seems top be working fine now that we have our $ 50.00 headlight bulb in it.

EM

JOHN/CHRIS R.
Great Falls, VA
10/18/2015
I'm happy...
I get prompt service and my car always performs better after my visit.

LC

EL
ELEANOR L.
Honda Accord Crosstour
10/15/2015
Fast, but thorough service.
Needed State inspection and an oil change. They were able to accordance both immediately and offered the option to take care of two small issues.