Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

LK
LOUIS K.
09/18/2013
Close to home. Good service.
Completed service as promised. Timely. Reasonable cost.

EP
EDWARD P.
Always customer side!
Always recommend what is best for customer!

TG
THERESA/JEFF G.
Ashburn, VA
Engine Light On
Great job, timely on the repair!

PK
PAUL K.
Toyota Tundra
09/17/2013
Online support was top rate!
Amr was very helpful and probably secured a sale that easily may have belonged to a competitor. Tires are great, but my mileage was entered incorrectly by 2000 miles on my bill, which causes me concern for a tire with a 6000 mile warranty. But the Greg and the staff was very friendly, helpful, and supportive. I will continue to be a loyal customer.

MELISSA W.
Mercury Mountaineer
09/16/2013
Fair & Honest
I've had several major issues with our cars and they have always done what it takes to get it done, never do extra services that aren't required, and have always made the best recommendations for what currently needs to be repaired and what will be required in the future. By far, the only mechanics I can say I honestly trust!

DANIEL S.
09/16/2013
New tires
Honest employees and good, quick service.

MATTY S.
BMW 328i
09/14/2013
Accurate price
They took me right away and didn't add any additional costs. It took them 2 hours to put on four tires and I had an appointment.

MJ

GS
GLEN S.
09/12/2013
Super staff
Super staff...lot's of attention to the custome

MARGRET M.
Honda Accord
09/10/2013
Fantastic
Wonderful. Everyone helpful and nice. Was able to drop off my husbands car and pick it up when done.

MARGRET M.
So what's happening?
Busy day Saturday, so I decided to come back on Sunday...I missed feeling like a V.I.P. but got my car taken care of... had trouble finding it, so they drove it around up front for me. Had to ask for my VIP discount...some days a diamond some days a stone.

EB
ELIZABETH A B.
Chantilly, VA
friendly and honest!
the people are honest and they do great work on your car.

DAVID W J.
Chantilly, VA
Audi TT
09/09/2013
Annual VA Inspection - Fast!
Arrived Saturday around midday for an annual VA Safety Inspection. Was told it might be a 40-minute wait to have it completed. I think it took less than 20 minutes. Great turnaround.

LIEZEL M.
Scion tC
09/08/2013
I had my oil changed last minute, around 7:15 during a weeknight. The gentleman out front, Chris, was not only helpful but knowledgeable. He ensured my questions were answered and didn't rush me even though I came in later in the evening. The other gentlemen were nice as well and I will return to this location. They didn't upsell me on services I didn't need. They were listening to me as I only needed an oil change. This is why I come back to VA Tire & Auto because they are people focused.

WA
WILLIAM A.
09/06/2013
No beat around the bush. Great service!
Honest

DAVID G J.
Quality service, friendly environment
performed requested service in a timely manner at a reasonable cost.

DAVID G J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2013
Very responsive to customer's needs.
Professional, friendly, competent service.

SCOTT/ALLISON S.
Oil change/inspection
Solid customer experience. Friendly courteous folks.
Recently the coupons have changed. Didn't see point in $2 off coupon frankly.

JOHN/GEORGE M.
Ashburn, VA
09/02/2013
Tire Warranty / Service
Solid job supporting their tire warranty. Worked hard to find and replace the damaged tire.

TC
TOM/VALERIE C.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/01/2013
The oil change was fine, but I asked them to fill the tires and the didn't do it.
Larry N. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 11/19/2013

Thanks for your review, I do apologize for us not setting the air pressure in your tires. It is our policy to set air pressure on all oil changes and I assure you I have recovered this with all of our associates.
Thanks again