Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

CY
CHONG Y.
07/02/2014
Prompt service
Always prompt and honest services!

MICHAEL M.
07/02/2014
Very Busy Day, but still great service
I came in on a very busy Saturday and it was a very busy day with vehicles lined up very deep. Despite how busy it was the crew were still very nice and professional. Although the wait was longer then I had planned, I was still very happy with the service provided.

JOHN/DONNA H.
Chantilly, VA
06/30/2014
Great and convenient place to go
I like supporting my neighborhood businesses. They have great service and it is extremely convenient.

HF
HOLLY/DAVID F.
Great follow up
I had an oil leak. They tightened it up, cleaned it up and no charge! Thanks!!!

SD
SRIKRISHNA D.
convenience of 7 days a week
did not try to sell unnecessary services

BEN B.
06/29/2014
Emissions Inspection
I stopped in for my VA emissions test and was told it would take about an houri and twenty minutes. I was out of there in less than 45.

MT
MARY T.
06/28/2014
Routine Oil Change
Satified with the service (work), need to be more accurate in advising time to complete service.

BILL B.
Cadillac STS
06/27/2014
Very friendly and professional service
Top notch service provided by customer oriented staff members

HC
HELEN C.
Sterling, VA
Nissan Versa
06/26/2014
First timer, good service.
Will definitely return again.

LK
LOUIS K.
BMW 330xi
06/26/2014
Genuine interest in solving the problem.
Excellent.

SE
STEPHEN E.
Haymarket, VA
Air Conditioning repair
Excellent job getting the problem diagnosed and fixed. I used the online scheduling for oil change and repair and this took me no more than five minutes.

MARK/DEBRA/KEVIN W.
Dodge Charger
Tire purchase
ordered tires online Sun and was contacted Monday morning. Scheduled install for Tuesday morning at 8 and was out by 9:15.

LH

ME
MARY E.
Infiniti QX56
06/25/2014
Oil Change includes separate labor charge
Normally, we've trusted VA Tire & Auto with our cars. But, lately, I've seen a few "sneaky" charges - one was an upgraded $79 oil change that was not authorized. Who needs an $79 oil change??? Also, the advertised oil change price came with a separate labor charge added on, so you really pay more for the oil change. Better to take your car to Jiffy Lube for an oil change where the price is upfront with no additional charges and they will vacuum and wipe your windows. We still trust them for the bigger tix items, but just watch out for those sneaky charges.
Dan V. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 07/01/2014

Dear Mary,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Daniel Viteri, Manager of Virginia Tire & Auto of South Riding and I’m writing to tell you I am very sorry that your recent experience with us was disappointing.

Virginia Tire & Auto has always made taking care of our customers our top priority. Regrettably, during your last visit we did not live up to our very high standards. I apologize that the work order was not reviewed and explained with you before performing the service. We definitely do not want to give you the feeling that we are sneaking any additional fees. I've reviewed your history and noticed that you use our Mobil 1 oil change when you have service which is listed at $74.99. What we should have done is explain the break down of the service such as disposal fee or any additional quarts of oil your vehicle may take.  Our goal is to be upfront and build relationships with our customers.

We could not have come this far as a company without our loyal customers and we truly appreciate your business.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please call me at (703)327-1766 or send me an email at dviteri@vatire.com.

With my sincerest apologies,

Daniel Viteri, Manager

JEFF F.
Nissan Titan
06/25/2014
They're always courteous and helpful, and their offering of a loaner car is great. Labor costs are reasonable. I do sometimes feel like their parts (or source for them) are a bit more expensive than they should be, but overall not too bad. I'm sure if you asked and gave them time, they'd find a less expensive part.