Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

Inspection done in about 30 mins. Friendly staff

AG
ALYCIA G.
Took too long
While the workers were generally friendly, the service took longer than projected.

SL
SCOTT/JORIE L.
Fantastic customer service
Wen tout of your way to make sure things were done properly. I appreciate it.

DON R.
06/23/2014
always great service
The staff is always responsive to my needs for service, and in an emergency they work me in. They always make sure my car is safe to drive and offer fair prices.

LN
LEWIS N.
06/22/2014
all people involved with this entity were friendly and helpful
everyone working there were friendly and helpful. while waiting for the inspection to start and during inspection, the manager, larry, came out and asked us if there was anything else he could do. he checked the model requirements and suggested items that need to be taken care of at a later date

TR
TSELANE R.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
Friendly / Informative
The technicians took the time to advise me of a temporary fix that was done on my tire when I purchased my truck. They gave me the option to purchase a new tire, or take it back to the dealer to address the tire issue.
Great job gentlemen!

STEVEN H.
Lovettsville, VA
Great, courteous,attentive service.
I find dependable and consistent reliable service at this facility. This pervaded my entire experience from the counter staff to the garage technicians.

LD
LINDA and JERRY D.
06/18/2014
Personnel who show they care about me.
Tasks are handled expeditiously. I never feel that the counter personnel or technicians are trying to take advantage of me.

IR
IAN R.
Chantilly, VA
quick state inspections
My inspection was past due and was able to grab lunch at McD next door while my inspecftion was completed.

HD
HEYWARD D.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Wonderful service
No one compares to the quality of work and customer service.

ROHITHA B.
Excellent service as always
Couldn't ask for better service and care for my vehicles. Excellent and well mannered staff. They Are so polite and professional. We feel assured when we entrust our vehicles to them.

WB
WENDY B.
06/17/2014
Courteous staff. Always Reliable. Always Honest.
Above the top notch customer service we always get, what I value most here is the honesty with which they service your cars. As a single mother with 3 daughters, I can't tell you how rare it is to find a high quality, reliable service center that doesn't try to sell you things you don't need. I ended up at VT&A because of that and will never take my car (or my girls cars) any where else.

DK
DEBORAH K.
Dodge Durango
06/15/2014
Quick oil change
Always friendly and expedient service

SA
SAYEH A.
Nissan Murano
06/14/2014
Long waiting
I made an appointment on line for 12:15. I was there at 11:50 and they took my car immediately. I left at 13:30 my understanding is it takes 45 minutes for an alignment. It took them close to two hours, and no update on the status of my car. There were 4-5 staff that day, and didn't
Seem to be very busy. After I approached one of your staff which I forgot the name, and he was very hesitant to help me, then Daniel helped me, and told me the status of my car. He is very kind, and helpful.
Dan V. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 06/16/2014

Dear Sayeh,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Daniel Viteri, Manager of Virginia Tire & Auto of South Riding and I’m writing to tell you I am very sorry that your recent experience with us was disappointing. We should of done a better job on updating you on the status of your vehicle and providing you with an accurate time of completion.

Virginia Tire & Auto has always made taking care of our customers our top priority. Regrettably, during your last visit we did not live up to our very high standards. We are taking what happened very seriously and are absolutely committed to making sure that your experience was isolated.

We could not have come this far as a company without our loyal customers and we truly appreciate your business.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please call me at (703)327-1766 or send me an email at dviteri@vatire.com.

With my sincerest apologies,

Daniel Viteri, Manager

BERK B.
Ashburn, VA
GMC Yukon XL
06/13/2014
The staff and the customer service!
Honesty! That's something most shops lack these days! Najee and the team at VTA are absolutely amazing! They stand behind their word of superior customer service and have earned a lifetime customer!!!