Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

AL
AMI L.
Kia Forte
11/03/2015
Good service and courteous staff.
Helpful staff. Good service. Highly recommended.

SN
SHIRISH N.
11/02/2015
Proactively informed me about state inspection due, thanks for your service

AR
ABRAHAM R.
11/02/2015
Excelent service.

SE
SCOTT E.
11/01/2015
Poor Customer Service, Repair Issues.
I've used the South Riding Virginia Tire location many times, as it is only a 20 minute walk from my home. My last visit required 4 walking trips to and from the shop. After my requested oil change the shop recommended a serpentine belt replacement as well as a few other minor fixes. I authorized the repairs and was told it would be 1-1/2 to 2 hours. After 3 hours, I called to check, and was told my car was done and ready to go. I walked to the shop, and after a few minutes of confusion, was told my car was not done. In fact, they were still waiting for the correct belt. 2 more hours. No offer of a shuttle home. I walked back home, and a half hour later was told my car was done. No shuttle available to pick me up. Now I have my car, and it isn't idling properly. Do I have to take it back to this place? Very disappointed in the service here.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 11/04/2015

Thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to address your most recent visit. Again our apologies for any inconvenience or trouble this may have put you through.

MANOJ G.
Friendly staff
Everyone looked occupied. Should have a greeter. Service was fast.

KC
KATHY C.
Ashburn, VA
11/01/2015
Great customer service every visit!

DEVI S.
10/30/2015
Great customer service, honest and transparent business
Firstly they have Wifi that works so you can be productive while you wait. Fair prices and they explain problems well but don't pressure you to get additional work done. I recently got a routine service done but after getting back home, realized there was a problem that might have occurred during the service visit. They were super professional about it and rectified the situation. I can't recommend this place enough!

RF
RYAN F.
Dodge Dakota
10/30/2015
Routine Oil Change and Inspections
It is refreshing to be recognized by the front desk personnel - not because I am a frequent user - because they are paying attention and understand customer service. Great service, at a reasonable price.

BK
BALA K.
10/29/2015
trustable people
I trust these people, they don't fake fail vehicles for money.

JOHN/KIM L.
10/28/2015
Quick, Quality and Friendly Service
Va Tire and Auto fixed the problem quickly and I has access to one of the loaner vehicles that helped a lot - overall great experience!

AW
super fast, and friendly

GM
GREG M.
10/24/2015
Basic services is quick usually
I've been to VTA SR with both of my vehicles. Customer service is good. No issues to report on them.

EC
EDGARD A C.
Chantilly, VA
Chrysler Sebring
10/22/2015
GREAT!!!
Impeccable service and attention to needs is alwaysthanks again

DELLA P.