Overall Rating 3.7499989/5Overall Rating 3.7499989/5Overall Rating 3.7499989/5rating 3.7499989rating 3.7499989
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

Doris W.
Kent, NY
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Good service department
Courteous, helpful and efficient staff

Doris,
Thank you for the five star review! We are glad to hear that your visit with us was great! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Holley, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Ongoing poor service
Ongoing issues go without intervention or concern. I will purchase Hyundai vechicles just not from Vision

D.R.
  Thank you for the feedback.  I did look into your repairs.  I see we did a battery for you, and found Dunn Tire put tires on your car and now you have a tire light on.  If there is more I am not aware of, please call me at 585-292-0500.

AN
Angela N.
Dalton, NY
2012 Hyundai Azera
good job this time
very good service, they went out of their way to be helpful

Angela,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided.  We look ofrward to seeing you in the future.

DT
David T.
Honeoye Falls, NY
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
Great staff and service

David,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

LC
Lee C.
2017 Elantra owner
Quick and efficient service and tire rotation. Excellent.

Lee,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

PF
Patrick F.
Satisfied customer
The service area of vision Hyundai is excellent from the time you check in until your vehicle is ready they are very knowledgeable about your vehicle and I know it my car will be done right the first time I recommend Vision Hyundai every time

Patrick,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!   We are so happy that your service was exceptional with us.  Thank you for the kind words.
We look forward to seeing you again.

L
L.
They make it right!
Had a couple of minor recalls cared for. When car started producing unusual exhaust on way home, turned right around and spoke with my care advisor, Matt. He immediately jumped in my car, drove adequate time to clear exhaust and had me back on my way in 10 min. Excellent customer service, Matt. Well-done!

Latona,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that Matt took care of you, and that your service with us was exceptional. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Catherine S.
Excellent service!!

Catherine,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Alisha B.
Friendly customer service
The guys at the service desk are always nice and friendly.

Alisha,

PL
Patrick L.
Warsaw, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for always keeping me informed of the necessary repairs to my vehicle. The service is courteous, friendly and professional. Keep up the good work!

Patrick,
Thank you for the five star review! We are glad to hear that your recent visit with us was great! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

SP
Sadie P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Nice customer service!!
Feel like service was fast and honest.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta

Sadie,  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.Greg Melino

RL
Ralph L.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Good place.
Friendly competent service and the cost is fair.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta

Ralph,  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.Greg Melino

David H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome!
Love this dealership. Honest and great people. I have never had a bad experience and I think we are going on 15 years wit these folks

David,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  Thank you for being part of the Vision family for 15 yrs.  We are happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

James F.
Fairport, NY
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Not Pleased
My overall rating is excellent, HOWEVER I was NOT pleased when I asked to have a rear wiper put on only to find that I was charged for the labor. I could have bought the wiper and installed it MYSELF. I change the front wipers when the need it. I wish someone had thought to give me the CHOICE. It takes two minutes if that

James,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!   We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Margaret M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Super Service
Took our 2017 Tucson in for service @nd asked if I could also get my 2016 Elantra GT serviced after the Tucson was done. They said no problem so we got both vehicles serviced in one morning. That was a great convenience.

Margaret,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional.  I'm glad to hear we were able to accommodate both of your cars in a timely manner.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Le Roy, NY
great job as usual
Timely service as usual; always appreciate being treated well and the time they take to explain things to me

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service experience was exceptional.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Le Roy, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
great customer service
Always treated well and have questions answered

Hi,

Raymond S.
Sonata service
Vision Hyundai has always provided good care and reasonable prices to service my Sonatas.

Raymond,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that your service experience was exceptional.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Judith B.
Alfred, NY
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Good srvice for your car
Prompt, efficient service. Don't expect a great waiting room or clean restroom.

Judith,

TT
Theresa T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Employees like Matt Chevier makes it a great service department. He was so easy to talk to and went out of his way to try and explain things. He kept me posted every step of the way when I had to leave my car. He was always curteous and very helpful. I am very pleased with the attention he gave me and my vehicle. He truly is an asset to your service department.

Theresa,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that you your service experience was exceptional!  I am pleased to hear that Matt took good care of you.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.