Overall Rating 3.7435933/5Overall Rating 3.7435933/5Overall Rating 3.7435933/5rating 3.7435933rating 3.7435933
Overall Rating 2.10256/5Overall Rating 2.10256/5rating 2.10256rating 2.10256rating 2.10256

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance was done very fast

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly helpful and efficient service department

Leslie S.
Pittsford, NY
09/21/2018
Not up to par this time
We take our Santa Fe to this dealer for all our maintenance. Typically we are satisfied but this time not so much. Buyer beware. If you're getting a discount, make sure they can show you the original price you quoted, and then the price with the discount. It was a big bill and if I hadn't been persistent (past the cashier who said it was right), would have paid $300 too much. There was also a miscommunication on tires. Greg made it right in the end but just a caution.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/21/2018

Leslie,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I we did recognize that we made a mistake, and fixed it immediately.  I can assure that this was an honest mistake and thank you for recognizing that we did take care of it.  We look forward to making your visit better next time.

CT
Constance T.
Avon, NY
09/20/2018 Category: Service
I felt that there was a surprising level of honesty and conscientious effort on the part of the service department(especially Sam) to accommodate my car issue.
I appreciate working with Sam in the Service Department at Henrietta Vision Hyundai who was respectful and expedient in dealing with my recent repair. He was willing to talk and trouble shoot with my personal mechanic. He was also willing to write down what needed attention if I was intent on having my mechanic do the work. I was glad that the axel work was covered under the powertrain warranty. Good job Hyundai - would buy another Hyundai as well as recommend them to my friends.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/20/2018

Constance,
  thank you for the feedback.  We are so happt that Sam had met your needs and dealing with him was exceptional.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I like getting my car service here, because if the car won,the be ready I can get a loaner.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/19/2018

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

2012 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Quick and friendly. No surprises. They get it done!!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/18/2018

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

GW
Glenn W.
Utica, NY
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
I thought the service was fast efficient and very affordable. You
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/18/2018

Glenn,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Mary G.
Fairport, NY
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and gave me great price!
Sooo impressed with service and price!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/15/2018

Mary,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that you were treated well, and you were pleased with the service and pricing.  We look forward to see you in the future.

TD
Thomas D.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
I had a nail in my tire and they fixed it on my lunch break the next day (Monday). Very pleased.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/15/2018

Thomas,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

JV
John V.
Service Experience
The staff is knowledgeable and professional. They are also friendly.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/14/2018

John,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

SR
Susan R.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
Right price
I only had one light out in my car, and they replaced the inexpensive bulb without any extras to pass my NYS inspection. Nice guys. Excellent work.

Susan,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Janalee M.
Nunda, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
My 2014 Santa fe
Nice dealership. Very nice people in all departments. Very clean . Helpful.

Janalee,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Michelle B.
West Henrietta, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Exceptional service!
My second Hyundai! Great people and love my SUV.

Michelle,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was excrptional.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

DT
David T.
Fairport, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good experience
They are efficient and communication is clear.

David,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that you were happy eith the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Michael B.
Pittsford, NY
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Repaired and completed as PROMISED!

Michael,

Richard B.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service needs better communication skills.
My service agent needs to learn communication skills

Richard,
   Thank you for the review.  I'm soory to hear that your service agent was not clean in his communication.  I will speak with him.

BW
B W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Service dept rocks!
The timely manner that you are taken care of... I have never waited more than five minutes over my appointment time and the vehicle is always serviced in timely maner.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/11/2018

Hello,

Daniel C.
York, NY
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Have always had great service.
Great service!!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/11/2018

Daniel,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so pleased to hear that your service ith us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Diane W.
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Unexpected Service
The service department squeezed in the repair of my tire after my car was stolen just before closing. This made a terrible day a little bit better.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/10/2018

Diane,
  Thank you for the review.  We are happy to hear that we could make a very stressful day a little better for you, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Derek C.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Quick efficient service
I had an appointment and was in and out quickly even though I had some extra maintenance done
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/10/2018

Derek,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the servie we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.