Overall Rating 3.7872328/5Overall Rating 3.7872328/5Overall Rating 3.7872328/5rating 3.7872328rating 3.7872328
Overall Rating 2.08696/5Overall Rating 2.08696/5rating 2.08696rating 2.08696rating 2.08696

Bonny B.
Henrietta, NY
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Always reliable for both sales and service

Bonny,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are please to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

ST
Steven T.
Rush, NY
Great Service Department!
My service was easily scheduled, the advisor provided great communication, and the service was completed ahead of time.

Steven,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Webster, NY
04/24/2019 Category: Service
I trust the team and I have a long history with them.
I needed an inspection, an oil change and they reminded me I needed my tires rotated. They keep me on track so the little things don't become big things!

RL
Roger L.
West Henrietta, NY
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Free oil changes and friendly people.
Had two wait about 10 min. Outside service garage because nobody in car ahead of me yet inside garage no vehicle were in the way.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/24/2019

Roger,
  Thank you for the 5 star review! We are pleased to hear that overall your service was good, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

TC
Tal C.
West Henrietta, NY
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service, Responsiveness & Outstanding Communication
Had an unexpected failure with the vehicle and called to come in immediately. The service personnel got me in, had my vehicle evaluated and repaired it without delay. Totally satisfied and thoroughly impressed with the service I received.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/24/2019

Tal,

BA
Brian A.
Friendly
The staff is friendly and efficient.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/23/2019

Brian,

04/22/2019 Category: Service
Bad
My car was working excellent before I went there. After I pick it up doesn’t work good and they charge me $250 to fix it
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/22/2019

Hi,
   Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry that you had issues with your car after the ecm update was performed.  I will ofrward this to Hyundai.

Craig H.
Kendall, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Still Good
Discovered that my A/C is not working, and with summer HOPEFULLY coming soon, went to Vision to have it checked. They discovered the problem, but estimated that repairs would take longer than I could spend on that day. So the work order that they gave me included a notation that the cost of the research to determine the problem would be credited toward the actual repairs as long as I returned with the vehicle within 30 days. As always, their service department was very accommodating and very efficient.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/22/2019

Craig,

Toni S.
Batavia, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Always satisfied
Oil changes are quick. And the best part is.....they're free.....

Toni,
 Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Greg M

BR
Bryan R.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
very friendly and honest
Very friendly and honest

Bryan,
  Thank you for the 5 star review! We are pleased to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Greg M

KH
Karen H.
04/18/2019
Outstamd customer service
Pete I the customer service advisor is both knowledge and very concerned about his customers. He recommended maintenance work done on my 2008 Elantra and I am very pleased I had it done at that time . Everyone at Vision is very caring and takes the time to make sure all their customers ate completely satisfied before they walk out the door

Karen,
  Thank you for the 5 star review ! I am glad to hear Pete took good care of you and your car.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

KH
Karen H.
04/18/2019
Excellent service. Recommendations for needed repairs I found to be helpful and was satisfied with service. Will definitely come again and will recommend to my friends

Karen,
  Thank you for the review!  We are pleased to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Pete the customer service advisor recommended needed services for my 2008 Elantra. He is very knowledgeable and very concerned about his customers. I am very glad I had the work done there as I might have needed expensive repairs in the future. I applaud everyone at Vision. They never let their customers leave without being completely satisfied.

Misundered customer services recommended
I am the wife of the owner. I brought my 2008 Elantra in for a free oil change and to have an inspection. I ended up agreeing to mutable services that I did not understand and felt it would be best to have them performed there. All I was given was total amount for the services.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/18/2019

Hi,
  Thank you for the feedback and for taking Peters call.  Please use this link to rescore.

John M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/17/2019 Category: Service
The work in the past was exceptional.
Tire rotation not performed. The time it took to perform all the work on the work order is questionable because it was much shorter of a wait which raises a question, was all the work completed that was shown done on the work order? I'm not sure that it was and I am not sure if I would recommend the business to a friend. In the past the work requested and done was exceptional.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/18/2019

John,
  Thank you for the review.  I did check and all services we’re rendered including the tire rotation.  If you have and questions please contact me at 292 0500.

John B.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
I requested to Review again.
The work and maintenance was done very well. There was a misunderstand, which has been to my satisfaction.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed for the first time, but I am havingn some health issues, which might be part.
Disappointed for the first time.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/17/2019

John,
 Thank you for the feedback and for taking Cameron’s call.  He did discuss tour conversation with me and I will apply that to your account.

Richard S.
Brockport, NY
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Amazing service
The Service writer and the technician doing the work in my car were very professional and helpful. The repairs were completed in a timely and efficient manner, couldn’t be happier!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/16/2019

Richard,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!   We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Consistently top-notch service

NJ
Nancy J.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service team
Friendly and knowledgeable service team.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/14/2019