Vision Hyundai Henrietta

4.6

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Always appreciate a cost free service visit.
My Elantra was in for a 20,000 mile service visit. The oil change was free, and I asked them to check my front end alignment and cabin air filters. I was not charged for the alignment check, and they told me the filters were fine. A lot of dealers would "recommend" changing them out, no matter what.
The service team at this dealership has always been helpful, and I've never received any attitude from members of the team. Hyundais are well built cars. I drove my last Elantra for 203K miles. I plan on doing the same with this car.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/23/2020

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that your experience with us was excpetional, and we look forward to helping you get your new car to over 200k miles.

CG
Charles G.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Easy to get an appointment, in and out quickly.
Easy to make an appointment online. Friendly staff, in and out in an hour!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/23/2020

Charles,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Robert S.
West Henrietta, NY
01/21/2020
Service and sales experience very good.
My 4 year old Hyundai had a recurring problem with brakes. The service was helpful- nice loaner cars and no charges for repairs to my Hyundai. Decided to buy a new car there and was happy with the new 2019 Hyundai Sonata deal.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/22/2020

Robert,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional.  Congrats on your new Sonata!

Debra P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
The service manager went above and beyond to resolve my service issue and I was extremely pleased that he did. He was able to save me quite a bit of money.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/20/2020

Debra,
  Thannk you so much for the 5 star review!  We are glad that we were able to help you save money, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jesse G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/18/2020 Category: Service
The service since 2013 has been excellent.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/20/2020

Jesse,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional.  We thank you for being a long time customer, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Alana B.
West Henrietta, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Vision Service Crew
Called for hours to service dept. Said they had an opening that day. Took advantage. Told me on phone it'd take about an hour or a little longer for my oil change and recall update. I figured it would be longer d/t booking same day. Pleasantly surprised when they finished in under an hour! The guys were as friendly and helpful as could be! I will definitely be back, hopefully not any time soon! Thank you, gentlemen.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/16/2020

Alana,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear your experience was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

RP
Robert P.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant,helpful people.
All people in service and sales dealt with were excellent.

Mary R.
Pittsford, NY
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Always Feel Confident
I think the service department is awesome. The people on the front counter are very knowledgeable. This is my 2nd Hyundai purchased at Vision, and Will definitely go for a third when the time comes.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/16/2020

Mary,
  Thank you so much forthe 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

James H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Just took care of it
Had a rubbing sound from front end, tech thought it was a shield, and safe, so an appointment was scheduled. It was a wheel bearing and would take longer than I had that morning to fix it. I was offered a loaner car at no cost to me and the repair was completed flawlessly under warranty. No worries and fuss or muss. Thanks!!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/04/2020

James,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Stuart W.
Spencerport, NY
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Great service person
Service takes time to explain all aspects of the visit.

Stuart,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Teresa M.
01/02/2020 Category: Service
each and every time I go back to my dealership to have the car service for anyting I always get excellent customer service, professional technicians, and a better understanding of my vehicle and how it operates. I would definitely come back to Vision over and over again and purchase another Hyundai from this dealership.

Teresa,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Colleen M.
Henrietta, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/01/2020 Category: Service
I was very satisfied with my service at Vision Henrietta. This particular location has a much better staff than other Vision dealers I have dealt with. They found the issue , fixed it and I am very happy.

Colleen,

David S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Great, consistent service

David,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

WP
William P.
Henrietta, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Everything was done well and in a timely fashion.

William,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Betsy S.
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Great job a usual!
The service department and its workers at Vision Hyundai, Henrietta are always thorough, organized, honest and efficient. I truly appreciate their expertise and professionalism.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 12/31/2019