1981 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.7000013/5Overall Rating 3.7000013/5Overall Rating 3.7000013/5rating 3.7000013rating 3.7000013
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

Mary W.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
great experience at getting my car fixed. everyone was so nice.
I love my Hyundai and although I did not purchase it at this dealership, but they gave me great service.

Michael B.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Very good service
Very good service Billy is a very good Sales man
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/21/2019

Michael,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

MN
Margaret N.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/19/2019 Category: Service
proximity to where we love
need an updated more friendly waiting room
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/19/2019

Margaret,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that you were pleased with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

JO
John O.
Hilton, NY
01/18/2019 Category: Service
great friendly service honest service mgrs
went in for a recall and oil change after a problem with the recall i was given a free loaner to resolve it. the problem was fixed in a day
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/19/2019

John,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

01/17/2019 Category: Service
Marginal
I hate this place

C.L.
   Thank you for the review.  Im sorry to hear that you were upset that there was some maintence due on your car.   We can provided you with a detailed menu of services, so you can prepair yourself.

Webster, NY
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Long-Term Relationship
I've been purchasing Hyundai's for many years. I know the Hyundai team and know I can count on good service.

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

SD
Stacie D.
North Chili, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Best service people!!!!
The entire service department is full of friendly people

Stacie,
  Thank you forthe 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

CF
Catherine F.
Downingtown, PA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Excellent customer service.
Service is always great and pay attention to detail!

Catherine,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Michael C.
Churchville, NY
Service is a joke
Lack of communication and basic customer service skills.

Michael,
   I am sorry to hear that your visit was not up to standards.  I did look into your visit.  I appears we did get you out within an hour.  The appointment time you make is to speak to an advisor.

Remote starter installation
Great service, reasonable price!

Jane L.
Hamlin, NY
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly
Got a appointment immediately they were fast friendly and did not try to push things on me

Jane,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!   We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Joan B.
Avon, NY
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Location is good
Not happy we had to leave our car overnight. But the loaner was fine and everyone was nice.

Joan,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!   We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we porivded, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

NL
Nicholas L.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
friendly and efficient
Just went in for a car inspection but did not have to wait that long to get the service done

Nicholas,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

LT
Lane T.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Coupon
Not favorable experience

Lane,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I did check your invoice and it appears that a discount was applied to your bill.  Please contact me at your convience to discuss this.
292 0500

Service department
Convenient, helpfull and responsive

Christopher,

Great experience
Always helpful, knowledgeable and courteous

Jon B.
Honesty
It's great to see an honest dealership service department. Instead of finding something wrong that wasn't necessary, I was told that they couldn't find anything at this time, and to continue to monitor the issue. Refreshing to say the least.

Jon,

Jeanne F.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Vision Hynudai ROCKS!
This is the third car I have purchased from Vision Hyundai. Everything, from the sales experience to regular service, has always been top-notch, reliable, friendly and professional. And I love my new Ioniq! I highly recommend Vision Hyundai.

Jeanne,

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and efficient service
Everyone was friendly. The work on my car was done quickly and efficiently.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/09/2019

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

SF
Steven F.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/08/2019 Category: Service
See below:
The presentation, attitude and initial impression of the service advisor at the service desk makes all the difference-this is very important, as this is the initial contact the service customer has with the dealership on the day of service, and can reflect on the overall impression of the dealership as a whole- so this is CRITICAL!
All of the above was quite positive for me, and made my service visit an overall positive experience, which very much encourages future visits.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/09/2019