Overall Rating 3.7631595/5Overall Rating 3.7631595/5Overall Rating 3.7631595/5rating 3.7631595rating 3.7631595
Overall Rating 2.13158/5Overall Rating 2.13158/5rating 2.13158rating 2.13158rating 2.13158

Craig H.
Kendall, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
This may "brake" me yet!
Visited Vision Hyundai for an oil change, and as always, everything was handled quickly and efficiently. Unfortunately, there seems to be a problem with one rear brake, which will need attention in the near future.

Craig,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to here that you were happy with the service we provided.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Michael C.
Geneseo, NY
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Needed services were done correctly & quickly
I brought my 2016 Hyundai Sonata in for a NYS inspection, tire rotation, and oil change. During the tire rotation, it was noticed that the alignment was off and that I had a nail in one tire. Someone came out and informed me of this, asked if I wanted the nail situation handled with a plug and if I wanted an alignment done. I said yes to both, and started reading a book I brought. I did not get very far at all into my book because I was told that all services were completed. I was out of the dealership MUCH faster than expected. Service was fast, and as always, friendly, which is why I make the trip from Geneseo to get all my Hyundai needs at Vision Hyundai.

Michael,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!   We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Pittsford, NY
Friendly
First visit- need more time

Hi N.H.
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

NM
N C M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/18/2018 Category: Service
It was my second Oil chg and went very fast...
Should wash car with an oil change. Heard that my salesmen is no longer working for you...Good news
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 07/19/2018

N.C.
  Thank you for he 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

LC
Lee C.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
2017 Elantra owner
On time for my scheduled annual inspection and work was accomplised promptly.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 07/19/2018

Lee,
  Thank you for the 5 star review.  We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Ontario, NY
07/17/2018 Category: Service
I happened to finish work early and was scheduled for an oil change later that day. Rather than wait I took a chance and went to get the oil done early too, if the service crew had time. They managed to wedge me in and turned the car around in 45 minutes and I was happily on my way to the weekend early because of their flexibility.

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Livonia, NY
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Was pleased with my service and the communication back to me.

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that you were pleased with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

SR
Sandrea R.
Good service.
I received excellent service from Vision.

Sandrea,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear you were happy with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Mount Airy, NC
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Great car service
The people at the service center are efficient and courteous. I couldn't ask for more.

Hello,
Thank you for the five star review. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

RL
Ralph L.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Close to home and good service
The staff is friendly and efficient. They took my information right away. The facility is very nice. They repaired my car with in the time allotted.

Ralph,
 Thank you for the five star review. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

EO
Edward O.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast service with quality work
Expert service and pleasant service people makes me want to come back.

Edward,

SD
Stacie D.
North Chili, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
People
The staff are wonderful and polite.

Stacie,

MA
Michelle A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent customer service
They have a great customer service staff

Michelle,

Philadelphia, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Average
No comments
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 07/13/2018

Hi R.S.

Thank you for the feedback.  Your review indicates that you were pleased with the service we provided, but a 3 star review is a failing grade.  Please let us know what we can do to make your experience better.

292 0500

LD
Lorna D.
East Rochester, NY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Took care of my request without any other sales pitches
In and out quickly, as needed
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 07/13/2018

Lorna,

GS
Gerald S.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Treated us great and did TLC to our beloved Tucson
We've been pricing out a new Tucson, to see if practical, since we adopted our son. Still a bit out of our price range for the safety features/options we are looking for. Figured we'd do a little more TLC, to our 13 year old one, being it still runs and looks great. Greg and the other service guys were awesome to us and our little SUV. Thanks guys for getting her back in pristine shape!

Gerald,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!   We are so happy you are pleased with your car.  Again, Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Judith C.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
Will always choose Vision Hyundai
Just grumpy we had to spend so much on service. Not getting ripped off, bud sad the cost of everything. Your staff does a fine job. Just cranky right now. ;)

Judith,
  Thank you for the review.  I'm sorry that you had to do some repairs on your car and your grumpy :(  I hope you have a better day and we want to thank you for being part of our family.

TK
Theodore K.
Good and fast service
It was easy to book the service and it was completed satisfactory and in a timely matter.

Theodore,

Judith R.
Gates, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Best service staff ever!
So easy to have work done on my car.

Judith,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Mary B.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
The service guys are always nice and service is always timely

Mary,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.