Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

2019 Hyundai Tucson
great service department
No hassles, prompt service, shuttle service if you need it. lots of freebies

James G.
07/10/2020 Category: Service
free oil changes for the life of my car
They were quick and let me know what needs my attention
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 07/10/2020

James,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

ET
Erwin T.
West Henrietta, NY
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Dependable and great service!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 07/10/2020

Erwin,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

CG
Cecil G.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2020 Category: Service
excellent service
thanks for your service.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 07/09/2020

Cecil,
   Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

CF
Cheryl F.
Pittsford, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Chris B. Was great
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 07/09/2020

Cheryl,
  Thank you so much for the 5 sta review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/08/2020 Category: Service
The service is great but the online appointments is not great.
I usually have a good experience but I made an appointment online and when I got to Vision Hyundai they said they didn't have my appointment but took me anyway. I was not happy because I waited 1 1/2 hours. If they couldn't of fit me in they should of said so or told me that I would have to wait that long and give me the option to stay or make another appointment.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 07/08/2020

J.G.
  Thanks for the feedback.  We are sorry to hear that your online appointment was not in our system.  We hope to see you again in the future.
Greg

07/07/2020 Category: Service
Happy costumer
I was Able to get exactly what I wanted, Even down to the color I described ,
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 07/07/2020

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that you had an exceptional visit, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

RI
Randy I.
Bolivar, NY
07/02/2020 Category: Service

07/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Service by Pete
Especially happy with the perfect service Pete at Vision provided. He made the visit great.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 07/06/2020

Randy,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I did try to call you, and I left a message.  If you could please call me back.  Your review indicates that you were happy with our service, but the review according to Hyundai indicates poor service.  If you were indeed pleased with the service we provided, please re consider rescoring us a 5 star review.

Janalee M.
Nunda, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Great service and very efficient
Love Vision Hyundai . Excellent service people. Friendly, respectful, great waiting area. If it's not right, they'll make it right

Janalee,
  Thank you for being part of the Vision Family, and the 5 star review!!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Michael C.
Geneseo, NY
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly, professional, and fast
I brought my 2016 Hyundai Sonata in for an oil change, a NYS inspection, and a transmission software upgrade. When I called to confirm the appointment I made via the website, it turned out there was a glitch and the website had overbooked. I was expecting to not be able to get an appointment at all that day, but the service rep very quickly found an appointment just a little later on the same day. When I showed up, the service crew was friendly, checked me in immediately and directed me to the waiting room. I brought a book with me, expecting the three service to take a while. In not much more than an hour, I believe, they were done and handing me back my keys. The friendliness of the staff, their professionalism, and their expertise is why I happily drive all the way from Geneseo to get my Hyundai serviced by Vision Hyundai Henrietta.

Michael,
   Thank you so much for being part of the Vision family, and the 5 star review!   We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Craig H.
Kendall, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Still here after all these years
I've been dealing with Vision Hyundai since 2007, and am STILL very pleased with the service - and the vehicles - that they have provided me.

Hazen,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Craig,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional.  Thank you for being part of the Vision Family.

Kathy S.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
never a disappointment
I really didn't know what to expect with a service visit during the pandemic. Not surprisingly, the team did everything to make my time there safe and comfortable. This is why I continue to compliment them on top-notch customer service....they never miss a beat. My thanks to Hyundai for always putting the customer first,

Kathy,
   Thank you so much for the 5 star review!   We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

TL
Tracy L.
Byron, NY
2020 Hyundai Veloster
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was very helpful and professional.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/29/2020

Tracy,

PZ
Peter Z.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Top notch service
Matt is the most helpful and caring assistant manager
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/27/2020

Peter,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so pleased to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

ST
Steven T.
Rush, NY
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Another great service experience
Greeted promptly & professionally. Facility was very clean. Service performed as described, sooner than expected. Service advisor made appreciated recommendations.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/24/2020