RP
Robert P.
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, competent people!!
The employees at Waikem are always friendly and competent! I can always trust their recommendations and have never had an issue with my car!

Robert,

12/31/2019 Category: Service
Service is Excellent
Trust. Hard to find.

Steve,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  You are correct that trust is hard to find.  We value your feedback, and try to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

WR
William R.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
12/29/2019 Category: Service
As always, excellent service.
Every time I come to Waikem Hyundai of Massillon I receive nothing but the best service. Everyone is great. They all know me by my first name and are very attractive. Great job everyone!

William,

PR
Phyllis R.
Canal Fulton, OH
12/26/2019
New Car Purchase
My husband and I had a very good experience at Waikem Hyundai purchasing a new Sonata. Our sales consultant, Vaughn West, was very professional and went above and beyond to make sure we got the car and payment we wanted.

Phyllis,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  Congratulations on your new Sonata!  They are great cars and I am sure you will enjoy many miles of travel.  If you need anything at all in service, plase let Charlie or Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing  you on your first visit.

Lisa S.
Louisville, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
When I bought my new car I really had no intention of buying at waikem in Massillon. I just went to test drive. The dealership was very nice and friendly I had 2 salesman Vaughn and Eric they got me the payment I wanted and checked with me several times after my purchase to make sure I was satisfied. I just had my first oil change and Charlie my service manager was awesome and friendly my car was done 15 minutes before the promise time. While I was there I saw Vaughn and Eric and they both still knew who I was and Eric came into to service waiting area to ask me how I like my new car (this is 4 months after I bought it). I just love taking my car there!

Lisa,
In this season, we are thankful for you for letting us know about your experience.  Our desire is to provide you great service while limiting our impact on your time and budget. This is in both our sales and service departments.  Your feedback is valued.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

KW
Katie W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly! As Always
I’ve been going to Waikem Hyundai for years and have never had an issue. Every employee is friendly, easy to talk to, and always striving to do their best. I made an appointment easily online and was able to get in the same day for an oil change. This is a great place, you won’t be disappointed!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/24/2019

Katie,

Canal Fulton, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/20/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly and efficient
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Debra P.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
I always get great service from Waikem Hyundai
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Debra,
Thank you for taking time to respond. In this season, we are thankful for you for letting us know about your experience.  Our desire is to provide you great service while limiting our impact on your time and budget.  Your feedback is valued.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

JO
James O.
North Canton, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/19/2019

Jmaes.

Thank you for responding.  We value your feedback.  I will be calling to discuss any concerns you might have and see what we can do to resolve them.  We look forward to talking with you.

Bryan Mulligan
330-478-0281#1147

2011 Hyundai Accent
12/17/2019 Category: Service
The Service team keeps me coming back
These guys are fantastic, I can't say enough good things about this team. Haven't ever wanted or needed to go anywhere else, they always take care of me and treat me well. If I could give them extra stars I would. They always explain what's going on and if there are additional concerns that need to be dealt with.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/19/2019

PH
Paul H.
12/14/2019 Category: Service
good service fast friendly
good service quick
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Paul,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It was our pleasure to help you.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We truly want you to receive the same treatment that we would want to receive.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Bryan Mulligan

2012 Hyundai Accent
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Nailed it
Got the service I needed for a fair price and expert opinion on a different issue. Well done folks.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

In this season, we are thankful for you for letting us know about your experience.  Our desire is to provide you great service while limiting our impact on your time and budget.  Your feedback is valued.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

MF
Marvin F.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Great customer focus
Charlie always puts the customer first and is enjoyable to work with during my visits.

Marvin,
In this season, we are thankful for you for letting us know about your experience.  Our desire, and Charlie's too, is to provide you great service while limiting our impact on your time and budget.  Your feedback is valued.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Teresa S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Employees
Your employees make your business! They make me feel like family. Love walking in there and seeing Charlie, Steve, and Brad . And talking like old friends! Good people! If you treat your employees right, they will treat your customers right! Keep up the good work!

Teresa,
You truly are family!  Waikem Hyundai Family!  Your feedback is valued and appreciated.  We try to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your automotive ownership experience!  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

James H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Every associate that I have dealt with have been great! They all treat me like family.

James,
You truly are family!  Waikem Hyundai Family!  Your feedback is valued and appreciated.  We try to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your automotive ownership experience!  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.