Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5rating 4.6666691
Overall Rating 2.39394/5Overall Rating 2.39394/5rating 2.39394rating 2.39394rating 2.39394

Robert H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
the qualified workers
good service
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Robert,
Thank you for responding. We constantly train all our employees, especially techs to be fully factory trained for your best results.  I am glad that comes through!  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedbacked is valued!  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

North Canton, OH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Service Visit
The service department did quite well in solving the problem.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  I am glad we were able to solve any issues with your vehicle.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

Bobbie M.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
workers will get along nicely, & the customer service is good. They will let u know if there r ny things that need replaced of fixed!
They were very kind, all who work in the garage! & the girl's booth where you pay bill! Corrects ny errors if there r any! much appreciated. will fix it at no cost except inside car! however last 2 times i asked them to clean jus the inside of my front & back window, & they said if they had time , they would, cuz i was headed to go out of state! They had them cleaned! ty Bobbie M.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Bobbie,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience. It is always a pleasure to help you!  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything else, or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.  Hope you have many safe travels!

CR
Clara R.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
fast and knowledgeable service
went to get my tires air pressure checked. Associate was very conscience of my time limitations and serviced my Elantra accordingly.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Clara,
Thank you for responding. As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I am glad we could help with checking and setting your tire pressures.  If you need anything else, or we can help in any way, please let Ryan know.  We look forward to your next visit.

GL
Gary L.
North Canton, OH
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Ease of visit!
Fast, simple, courteous.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Gary,
Thank you for responding. I am glad we could perform your service and get you on your way quickly!  We value your time and try to minimize our impact on your day.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

2014 Hyundai Accent
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Quality service!
Always good service! Gotten many Oil changes done at Waikem since moving to the area 2 years ago and always good service and they never overfill my oil which I sometimes seen at other dealerships. Just got a coolant flush and although a little pricey I double checked my coolant levels afterword and everything was perfectly at the right levels!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for telling us about your experience!  We value your feedback.  If you need anything or we can help you in any way, please let Brendan, Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The overall service was good but it took over an hour to rotate the tires and do an oil change. It shouldn't take that long.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for responding.  I appreciate hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything, or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Bryan Mulligan
Service Director

GD
Gwendolyn D.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Basic Oil Change
Personnel was very kind and friendly
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Gwendolyn,
Thank you for responding. We value your feedbackand will share it with the team.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.
We look forward to your next visit.

Navarre, OH
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Alignment
Decent atmosphere
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for responding. We value your feedback.  We try to make it seem as if you are dealing with family, and consider every customer a part of the Waikem Hyundai Family. If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

DV
Daniel V.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Any question are answered. Great customer service
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Daniel,
It was great to have you here today.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
The customer service is always nice and pleasant
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

CL
Carolyn L.
Massillon, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Above average
Waiting room crowded and uncomfortable
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Carolyn,
Thank you for responding. During the holiday season, many customers feel they have to wait for their vehicles because they have errands to run, etc.  In events like that if you have a special need or want some where with more room, please let your service advisor know and they will help you find a place to use.  Some of our customers, in times like that, have been allowed to use an empty desk in the showroom for a little more peace and quiet. We want to make your visit comfortable and enjoyable, but won't know unless you let us know.  We appreciate your feedback and will do everything we can to ensure you have a more enjoyable visit next time.

If you have additional comments, please let Jeff or Bryan Mulligan (our Service Director) know.

DV
David V.
Marshallville, OH
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
I had a wonderful experience getting my recalls looked at. Chuck was very informative and friendly! Will definitely reccomend bringing your vehicle here!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

David,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  We feel every customer is one of our Waikem Hyundai Family and look forward to serving each and every one of them.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Douglas B.
Bolivar, OH
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Enjoy working with Charlie on getting appointment set up but the “service” was disappointing. Not filling fluids and not checking air pressure on tires was disappointing
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Doug,
Thank you for responding. This is not the normal course of events.  It is policy that your fluids are to be topped off and the tire pressures checked.  Charlie will be calling you to discuss your visit and see how we can resolve your concerns to your satisfaction. Again, thank you for letting us know.

MY
Mary Y.
Columbus, OH
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Oil change service
Always prompts and on time
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Mary,
Thank you for responding and being a loyal Waikem Hyundai Family member.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Massillon, OH
10/25/2018 Category: Service
No comments
No comments
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for responding. If you have additional information to share, we welcome your call to Bryan Mulligan or Charlie Minner.  The input you share will help us to ensure your experience in the future is best in class.

We are looking forward to speaking with you.

Jill H.
Canal Fulton, OH
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff. Great customer service.
Always concerned about keeping customers happy
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Jill,
It was great to hear from you.  Thank you for responding.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie or Jeff know.  We look forward to hearing any additional comments regarding your experience.

RL
Ruth L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Pleased with the service
Was taken care of in a timely manner
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Ruth,
Thank you for responding. I am glad we were able to help get your vehicle completed and get you on your way quickly.  If you have any additional input, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to speaking with you regarding your experience.

Molly P.
Wooster, OH
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Service is Great (except when it's not)
I love Waikem. I really do. Since I first leased my car on 2011, their service and attention has been first rate... Except when it isn't. Communication from the service department is lacking. They had my car for two months (for a recall that was on back-order). I had to call them constantly just to check on the update (it was 3 weeks before the repair even got approved, and another 5 before I got my car back). I was told that someone would call when the part needed had arrived, so I could arrange for my rental to be returned. I wasn't called until the repair was complete, then they told me to pick it up within 24 hours! I live and work over an hour from the dealership. The service I received was wonderful, but the communication was lacking for my own personal preference.

Jennifer P.
Bolivar, OH
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Timely and clear communication but an incomplete job
I have been a customer of Waikem for almost 5 years now. Uve had great experiences each and every time. But the last two times I have had my tires rotated, I get the car back and my tire pressure is not where it's supposed to be set at. The paperwork states it is set. Makes me wonder what else is not done and I am being charged for. I know the tire pressure because I have a tire that I have to fill at least once every two weeks. I had to pay over $300 for my 30,000 mile service which is insane but I lease and I dont want not doing the service held against me when I turn the car back in. I've had a couple of issues with this lease (my second one). Its making it hard to want to return to this dealership for my next lease, which stinks because of the convenient location from work.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Jennifer,
Thank you for letting us know of your concerns.  Charlie will be calling you to review your concerns and to see how we can address them for you.  Your feedback is important to us and we look forward to working with you to resolve any issues.