Berea, OH
08/04/2020 Category: Service
They went out of their way, im sure, to make sure my car is going to be ok! i would love to thank them to for being so kind and courteous! Excellent job!!!b
Hi Waikem (Bryan)! Thought I would ask for another form to fill out and post. Please post this!! I had called about my car and it still making scary noises,I pray it's nothing i cant afford! I had the pleasure of dealing with Bryan, who is always been so kind & prompt! So i am glad to say i heard back from them within hrs! How cool is that!! I say very cool! Bryan has arranged to resolve my situation, and I believe he will, 100%! I have not taken my car to any other dealers since I purchased it! That alone speaks for itself!! I couldn't be without a car, but Bryan has made better arrangements! Now we are on the same page, all good!!! just a minor glitch, & I will give them a 5 Star rating once again!!! All the guys there are very polite and courteous towards me when I take my car in for maintenance etc!! I will keep referring their business to my friends and such! have a blessed weekend! Thank you so much for staying on top of my issue! This makes for good business!!! Always!!!! Be Safe !! Bobbieblueyze54@gmail.com 󾓦 330-224-0450

08/04/2020 Category: Service
The job performed this time did not fix the problem
I have always taken my car to Waikem in Massillon since i bought it in 2015. I hate having to write something bad, but I have to because it cost me a lot of money, and issue was not fixed! If they make this right, i will gladly give them a 5 star rating again. i always have till now. Sorry guys!!!
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  Bryan Mulligan the department manager will be contacting you for additional feedback. Please let us know how we can assist you.

DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/11/2020

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve your concerns.  We value you as one of our Waikem Hyundai Family and look forward to many more years together!

BL
Brian L.
Navarre, OH
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Go the extra mile
Had an issue and they resolved it quickly and satisfactory .

07/28/2020 Category: Service
Ok
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Louisville, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/07/2020 Category: Service
good job
I have gotten my last 3 vehicles from waikem and been totally satisfied with the dealership. at my last service visit there was a misunderstanding. when brought to their attention it was immediately taken care of. would highly recommend this dealership and service deparment.

01/07/2020 Category: Service
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for responding.  We value your feedback.  I will be calling to discuss any concerns you might have and see what we can do to resolve them.  We look forward to talking with you.

330-478-0281#1147

Canton, OH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice staff
Great staff. Willing to do what it takes to resolve any concerns with servicing

08/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice staff
Fast service
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for responding.  We value your feedback.  Charlie will be calling to discuss any concerns you might have and see what we can do to resolve them.  We look forward to talking with you.

330-478-0281#1147

BL
Brian L.
Navarre, OH
03/06/2019 Category: Service

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai recall
Very courteous and on the ball . Took care of me right away , explained the reason for the recall and what it fixed . Was in and out in less than an hour.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  We will be calling you to discuss your experience and see how we can resolve this for you.

North Canton, OH
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Hassle-free visit for recommended service
Brought Sonata in for 11,250-mile service. It was easy to schedule the appointment and car was ready earlier than promised. Staff is always friendly, helpful and willing to answer any questions.

11/19/2018 Category: Service
The devil is in the detailing.
Really poor job of detailing car. We'll go back to doing it ourselves, or use another firm.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for reesponding. Your feedback is important to us.  Bryan Mulligan will be reaching out to you to resolve this concern.  Once again, thank you and we look forward to working out this matter.

DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the follow up.  We look forward working with you in regards to your origingal concern.  I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!  We look forward to seeing you soon.

MA
Melissa A.
North Canton, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Follow up to first service appt
Was glad to here back so quickly regarding my concern and have it addressed. Appreciate the follow up and explanation of services available. In addition they offered to a wash when I am available. Will certainly take them up on the offer next time I am that direction.

08/05/2018 Category: Service
First Service Appt
They did a great job getting me in promptly when I needed to adjust my fist service appt, service representative was knowledgeable and took time to explain what I was due for and showed me around since it was my first visit. They completed my services quickly but I was disappointed my vehicle was dirty and thought it should be given a compliment at wash with its appointment.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for  responding. I will be calling to discuss your experiences and see how we can resolve any concerns.  This is not the usual experience for our customers, so I would like to see where the process has not worked.  Thank you for letting us know.  I look forward to talking with you.

07/26/2018 Category: Service
Service and follow up
David was wonderful with following up with me. He diagnosed the problem and put a plan into place to resolve it. Everyone is always wonderful there, Ryan has helped me before and was just as pleasant.

07/26/2018 Category: Service
The service there is always wonderful. The only thing i would complain about in the quality inspection of the work they've done. It has been several times where I had to return to get an issue fixed.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Canton, OH
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Problem Solved
I am happy with my service now. It was satisfactorily resolved. Bryan was quick to resolve the issue.

06/04/2018 Category: Service
Not fully satisfied with the service on my car
The car is wonderful. The service takes more than 1 1/2 hours for an oil change and they failed twice to rotate my tires. I might recommend this business to a friend because I love the car. I truly am disappointed in the service. I cannot answer the last question at this time. If service improves I could recommend Waikem Hyundai.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for responding. It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything or I can help in any way, please let me know.  Don't forget to check our website for any specials prior to your next visit.

Ryan Moorhead

Steven S.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Charlie
Charlie called me and took care of me.

04/18/2018 Category: Service
Close to our house
I called the dealership and expressed my concerns and have not heard back from them. I would like to have the dealership explain to me why they were trying to sell work that did not need done. I got a second opinion and I saved myself and my family $1200. I am very disappointed and saddened by this experience. I have been a fan for the last 11 years.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for responding.  I will be calling you to discuss your experience and trust we will be able to resolve any issues you may have.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Dan S.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Encouraged by the resolved oversight
Their response to a simple oversight was quick and efficient. I received both emails and phone calls, seeking to resolve the issue. Once an appointment was made, the service was performed. What impressed me was the attention to detail that I received. Mr. Minner realized that I was low on fuel. As a way of expressing regret for a simple oversight, he was kind enough to fill up my tank.

01/25/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
I believe there was a simple oversight in the midst of all the work. I cannot complain overall. There really just needs to be a system to double check that everything was done that was expected to be done.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/26/2018

Thank you for responding.  I will be calling to discuss your concerns and ensure we have addressed them to your satisfaction.   We value your feedback and look forward to a quick resolution.

Jack L.
Wooster, OH
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Resolving issues.
Thank you for resolving my seat belt issues. Appreciate your quick response.

01/15/2018 Category: Service
Not happy
Not happy
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Jack,
I will be calling to review your experience.  Thank you for letting us know of your concerns.  I look forward to discussing how we can resolve any concerns you might have.

Charlie Minner & Bryan Mulligan

01/05/2018 Category: Service
Appreciate the response
I appreciate Charlie reaching out in reference to my previous complaint. He was very gracious and apologetic. I will give Waikem another try based on that conversation.

01/05/2018 Category: Service
Wish it were better
The service was done and i assume it was done correctly, but the service was not explained to me. Instead, I was sentbto the counter to pay and be on my way. As I was walking out around the back of the building to find my car, I noticed that I had been overcharged. My debit card was charged more than the invoice indicated. It was then corrected, but the entire service staff seemed put out by taking care of the customer. Not a very service driven staff
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/06/2018

Thank you for your response.  I will be calling you to discuss your service experience.  We value your input and feel all our customers are part of our Hyundai Family.  I am sorry we did not meet or exceed your expectations as we normally do. I look forward to your comments and restoring your confidence in our ability to meet or exceed your expectations.

Jessica M.
09/15/2017 Category: Service
they did a good job
The techs did a good job on my car and the service manager worked great with me. Thank you!!

09/15/2017 Category: Service
All that money
I spent almost $500 with your dealership and my car couldn't have been washed at least? I mean, sure I got a business card with a handwritten "1 free wash" on the back because I asked but it should be routine as much as you charge.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Jessica,
Thank you for your response. It through feedback that we can address your concerns.  We do not have a car wash facility in our store yet.  It has been under consideration by upper management.  In an effort to address  your concern, you were offered a free wash which will be handled on an exceptional basis.  We hope to have this remedied by the end of the year so it will be routine in the future.  Please accept our apology for the inability to offer car washes at this time.  Any time you have a need or request, please communicate it to your advisor and we will strive to meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for understanding during this improvement process that is being undertaken.

Brian Mulligan
Service Director

09/13/2017 Category: Service
Routine Mainenance
Maintenance completed as required. Thank you.

09/13/2017 Category: Service
Service very Slow
Simple oil change should not take between 60 and 90 minutes.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017