Louisville, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/07/2020 Category: Service
good job
I have gotten my last 3 vehicles from waikem and been totally satisfied with the dealership. at my last service visit there was a misunderstanding. when brought to their attention it was immediately taken care of. would highly recommend this dealership and service deparment.

01/07/2020 Category: Service
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for responding.  We value your feedback.  I will be calling to discuss any concerns you might have and see what we can do to resolve them.  We look forward to talking with you.

CR
Carl R.
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Was totally lied to
Was totally lied to
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for responding.  We value your feedback.  Charlie will be calling to discuss any concerns you might have and see what we can do to resolve them.  We look forward to talking with you.

NJ
Natasa J.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Bad service
Bad service in the service department.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Matt G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Given an inaccurate estimate, ended up paying double what the service would have cost at competitor.
We were given an estimate for two new tires that did not include labor. So we ended up paying double what I had paid for two new tires at NTB a year ago. Would never have agreed to purchase the tires there if I would have known the true cost because $400 for two tires is outrageous. They also do an “inspection” which was clearly not completed or done accurately because they saiD my windshield wiper fluid was full when the indicator was on saying it was empty. Just all around ridiculous and I will not do business here again and I suggest others don’t as well. Save yourself some money and have the services promised actually completed.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Matt,
I am sorry to hear about your experience. That is not how we do business. We care about your needs and the inspection you reference is to be performed every car every time and done properly.  It appears this was not done in your visit, so Charlie would like the opportunity to talk with you.  Thank you for letting us know about your experience and giving us an opportunity to resolve it for you.

2012 Hyundai Accent
06/10/2019 Category: Service
#stillnotfixed
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

I am sorry to hear the noise in your brakes returned.  Bryan or Charlie will be reaching out to you to see how we can resolve this for you.  Thank you for letting us know of the concern and giving us an opportunity to resolve it for you.

Jack L.
Wooster, OH
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Update software
You guys always do a great job.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for responding.  We will be contacting you to discuss your situation and to see what can be done to resolve your concerns.

We look forward to speaking with you.

05/18/2019 Category: Service
Experience
I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for responding.  We are sorry to hear of your experience.  We will be contacting you to discuss your situation and to see what can be done to resolve your concerns.

We look forward to speaking with you.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service in urgent situation
N/a
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  We will be calling you to discuss your experience and see how we can resolve this for you.

11/27/2018 Category: Service
Still having problems
Car is STILL leaking oil after engine was replaced. This is the third time I've brought it in and no one can figure out why it's leaking or how to fix it.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for  responding. I will be calling to discuss your experiences and see how we can resolve any concerns.  This is not the usual experience for our customers, so I would like to see where the process has not worked.  Thank you for letting us know.  I look forward to talking with you.

Susan B.
Canal Fulton, OH
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Potentially dangerous
The lug nuts were not tightened on our front tires after having a tire rotation and oil change. My husband heard a rattling noise and stopped at another provider who took care of the problem for us. We are not at all satisfied with Waikem service.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Susan,
Thank you for responding.  Bryan Mulligan will be calling to discuss the events and see how we can address this critical issue.  We do not have this happen and will address the individual that was involved in this event and address the breakdown in processes that allowed this to happen.  We appreciate your frustration over this event and will work to restore your confidence in us.

11/19/2018 Category: Service
Hassle-free visit for recommended service
Brought Sonata in for 11,250-mile service. It was easy to schedule the appointment and car was ready earlier than promised. Staff is always friendly, helpful and willing to answer any questions.

11/19/2018 Category: Service
The devil is in the detailing.
Really poor job of detailing car. We'll go back to doing it ourselves, or use another firm.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for reesponding. Your feedback is important to us.  Bryan Mulligan will be reaching out to you to resolve this concern.  Once again, thank you and we look forward to working out this matter.

DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the follow up.  We look forward working with you in regards to your origingal concern.  I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!  We look forward to seeing you soon.

LR
Leanne R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service
I have been having key fab issues in my 2013 Santa Fe for months. It required 3 visits in order to get it fixed. After each visit, I was told that the issue was resolved. I have also had the car in multiple times for issues with the backup camera and was given a body estimate that was about double that of a reputable body shop in the area (there were multiple services in the quote that were on the opposite side and end of the car). On multiple occasions, the service department "overlooked" the fact that I had an extended warranty on the electronics and tried to charge me for services that were covered. I will not be a return customer at Waikem auto group, specifically because of the service department at the Hyundai dealership.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Leanne,
Thank you for responding.  I will be calling you to discuss your concern and to see if we can resolve it to your satisfaction.  If you want to call, please ask for Bryan Mulligan.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Service Director

Steven S.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Charlie
Charlie called me and took care of me.

04/18/2018 Category: Service
Close to our house
I called the dealership and expressed my concerns and have not heard back from them. I would like to have the dealership explain to me why they were trying to sell work that did not need done. I got a second opinion and I saved myself and my family $1200. I am very disappointed and saddened by this experience. I have been a fan for the last 11 years.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for responding.  I will be calling you to discuss your experience and trust we will be able to resolve any issues you may have.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Lisa M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/23/2018 Category: Service
I don't think it is that great I wish I would of done my homework before I purchased a vehicle
Read above
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/23/2018

Lisa,
Thank you for responding.  I will be calling you to discuss your experience and see what we can do to address any concerns you may have.  I look forward to talkin with you.

GM
Giovanna M.
01/20/2018 Category: Service
1 star changed to 5 stars
Very pleased by the sevice in fixing my car. They went above and beyond to fix their communication and service issues i had. Thank you
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/22/2018

Customer appointment 1/22/18.

Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/24/2018

Thank you for our meeting. I hope we've addressed all your concerns.