Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5rating 4.6764685
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

Richard C.
Louisville, OH
12/02/2019 Category: Service
review
most of regular service was very effieient, but extra requested service was not completed. service rep showed the charger works, but it only shows charging, but drains the battery not charging. will have to go back
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019
Thank you for responding.  We value your feedback.  I will be calling to discuss any concerns you might have and see what we can do to resolve them.  We look forward to talking with you.

11/01/2019 Category: Service
Love my Sonata
I love my dealers and my sonata but I want this noise gone! They are always very helpful and know be by name. Super friendly. But I do t want my car to break down before it gets fixed. That doesn’t make since to me.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for responding.  We value your feedback.  Charlie will be calling to discuss any concerns you might have and see what we can do to resolve them.  We look forward to talking with you.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice staff
Great staff. Willing to do what it takes to resolve any concerns with servicing

08/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice staff
Fast service
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Don't make the service time first thing in the morning (7:30am) unless you drop it off, which wasn't communicated. Staff doesn't arrive until 8am and the service manager was very rude about this.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for responding. I am sorry to hear about your experience.  Charlie will be calling to discuss your experience and see how we can resolve it for you. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to address your concerns.

Dover, OH
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Three trips to hopefully resolve issue
Believe this could have been corrected sooner and with less trips.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019
Thank you for responding.  We value your feedback. Jeff will be calling to discuss any concerns you might have and see what we can do to resolve them.  We look forward to talking with you.

RJ
Robert J.
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Waikem Hyundai
Everything at Waikems was fine. MY ONE BIG COMPLAINT WAS THAT IT TOOK 57 DAYS FOR A PART TO BR DELIVERED.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Shreve, OH
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Every one there was nice and had a very nice waiting area
I like the dealership I have bought 4 vehicles from them
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  We will be calling you to discuss your experience and see how we can resolve this for you.

Lorraine B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Could have been more knowledgeable
I went to your facility to get my steering checked and they told me it was my struts and wheel bearings. I had them replace the wheel bearing and I had to wait to get the struts replaced. The steering was still bad. They told me the steering would improve once the struts were replaced. I don’t see the relevance struts made with steering, so I got another opinion. I went ahead and ordered struts and took my vehicle to my mechanic to have them put on. I told them about my steering problem and they put my vehicle on the lift and said the struts were leaking but they had nothing to do with the steering. Upon further examination, they found the problem right away. It was the rack and pinion steering system that was bad. Waikem should have seen this right away and instead told me the struts were causing the steering problem. Sounds to me the technician needs to hone up on their mechanics skills. My car wasn’t safe to drive because of a misdiagnosis.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Lorraine,
Thank you for responding and letting us know of your experience.  We will be calling you to discuss the events and to see what we can do to resolve your concerns.  Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist.

BL
Brian L.
Navarre, OH
03/06/2019 Category: Service

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai recall
Very courteous and on the ball . Took care of me right away , explained the reason for the recall and what it fixed . Was in and out in less than an hour.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Quick and close to home
Not over priced and they get you in and out. Close to home
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for responding.  Either Charlie or Bryan will be contacting you to discuss your experience.  We value your input and look forward to addressing your concerns.

John S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Service and repair of 4000 mile vehicle
I should not have to worry about ANYTHING breaking on my car. I still say the jack is defective as I got a flat 1 month after I bought it. While jacked up on flat pavement the jack buckled causing it to fall almost smashing my husband, thank God he got out of the way and only the car was damaged. When I told Chuck this, he said we inspected your jack it's fine so I guess you better call a body shop. That's great service? I think not.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for letting us know of your concern.  I am relaying this information to our Service Director Bryan Mulligan for follow up. He will talk with Charlie and call you to discuss the issue you have and a possible resolution.
Once again, thank you for letting us know.

MA
Melissa A.
North Canton, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Follow up to first service appt
Was glad to here back so quickly regarding my concern and have it addressed. Appreciate the follow up and explanation of services available. In addition they offered to a wash when I am available. Will certainly take them up on the offer next time I am that direction.

08/05/2018 Category: Service
First Service Appt
They did a great job getting me in promptly when I needed to adjust my fist service appt, service representative was knowledgeable and took time to explain what I was due for and showed me around since it was my first visit. They completed my services quickly but I was disappointed my vehicle was dirty and thought it should be given a compliment at wash with its appointment.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for  responding. I will be calling to discuss your experiences and see how we can resolve any concerns.  This is not the usual experience for our customers, so I would like to see where the process has not worked.  Thank you for letting us know.  I look forward to talking with you.

07/26/2018 Category: Service
Service and follow up
David was wonderful with following up with me. He diagnosed the problem and put a plan into place to resolve it. Everyone is always wonderful there, Ryan has helped me before and was just as pleasant.

07/26/2018 Category: Service
The service there is always wonderful. The only thing i would complain about in the quality inspection of the work they've done. It has been several times where I had to return to get an issue fixed.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Wadsworth, OH
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Nice advisor but my biggest complaint is you buy a car and would love to get service and repairs done at the place you bought it but the labor cost are so astronomical it makes you go elsewhere.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for responding.  I appreciate your concerns and will be calling you to discuss your visit.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Assistant Manager

DK
Denise K.
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Review
I didn't intend to write a public review as part of this survey.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for responding. I will be calling you to discuss your concerns and work toward a resolution.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Service Director

06/04/2018 Category: Service
Problem Solved
I am happy with my service now. It was satisfactorily resolved. Bryan was quick to resolve the issue.

06/04/2018 Category: Service
Not fully satisfied with the service on my car
The car is wonderful. The service takes more than 1 1/2 hours for an oil change and they failed twice to rotate my tires. I might recommend this business to a friend because I love the car. I truly am disappointed in the service. I cannot answer the last question at this time. If service improves I could recommend Waikem Hyundai.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for responding. It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything or I can help in any way, please let me know.  Don't forget to check our website for any specials prior to your next visit.

Ryan Moorhead

Carrollton, OH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Didn’t even get a new sticker indicating when next oil change is due
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/04/2018

Thank you for responding.  I will be calling you to discuss your visit.  I look forward to discussing your experience and to see what we can do to resolve any concerns you may have.

Charlie Minnner

Benjamin B.
Canal Fulton, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/31/2018 Category: Service
ELENTRA SERVICE
THANK FULL FOR FACTORY RECALL REPAIRS. THE CREW ALSO NOTICED OTHER ISSUES AS EXPECTED. ONE OF WHICH WAS A LEAKING BATTERY. THE OTHER WAS BRAKES AND ROTORS. ESTIMATE WAS VERY HIGH AS I TOOK TO MECHANIC FOR $180 LESS EXPENSIVE REPAIR.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/31/2018

Thank you for your response.  I will be calling you to discuss your service experience.  We value your input and feel all our customers are part of our Hyundai Family.  I am sorry we did not meet or exceed your expectations as we normally do. I look forward to your comments and restoring your confidence in our ability to meet or exceed your expectations.

Dan S.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Encouraged by the resolved oversight
Their response to a simple oversight was quick and efficient. I received both emails and phone calls, seeking to resolve the issue. Once an appointment was made, the service was performed. What impressed me was the attention to detail that I received. Mr. Minner realized that I was low on fuel. As a way of expressing regret for a simple oversight, he was kind enough to fill up my tank.

01/25/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
I believe there was a simple oversight in the midst of all the work. I cannot complain overall. There really just needs to be a system to double check that everything was done that was expected to be done.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/26/2018

Thank you for responding.  I will be calling to discuss your concerns and ensure we have addressed them to your satisfaction.   We value your feedback and look forward to a quick resolution.

01/05/2018 Category: Service
Appreciate the response
I appreciate Charlie reaching out in reference to my previous complaint. He was very gracious and apologetic. I will give Waikem another try based on that conversation.

01/05/2018 Category: Service
Wish it were better
The service was done and i assume it was done correctly, but the service was not explained to me. Instead, I was sentbto the counter to pay and be on my way. As I was walking out around the back of the building to find my car, I noticed that I had been overcharged. My debit card was charged more than the invoice indicated. It was then corrected, but the entire service staff seemed put out by taking care of the customer. Not a very service driven staff
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/06/2018