09/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership
I'm not satisfied with the service work that was done.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for responding. It was good to hear from you.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We try to treat every customer as part of our family and treat them like we would like to be treated.  I am glad we could get your needs resolved and get you on your way quickly.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Canton, OH
09/23/2018 Category: Service
poor service communication
service person did not call except when returning my calls
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for  responding. I will be calling to discuss your experiences and see how we can resolve any concerns.  This is not the usual experience for our customers, so I would like to see where the process has not worked.  Thank you for letting us know.  I look forward to talking with you.

John M.
Cleveland, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/22/2018 Category: Service
nothing
drove a long way for nothing
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Ronna S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Too expensive
Charges way above average.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for responding.  I appreciate your concerns and will be calling you to discuss your visit.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Mark P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Inefficient Service
You need to trust what the customer says is not working. If customer says it is not working, you need to thoroughly check out the problem.
Not try it one time, say it’s fixed when it was not. We got the car back and it was not fixed and then had to schedule a second appointment. Not efficient in your service!
Mark Prince
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Assistant Manager

VD
Victoria D.
North Canton, OH
04/06/2018 Category: Service
up sold on the oil change program
not happy with the up sale to my wife.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/06/2018

Mr. Dahl,
I will be calling you in reference to your wife's visit.  I appreciate you responding and allowing us the opportunity to resolve any outstanding concerns you might have.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Jack L.
Wooster, OH
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Resolving issues.
Thank you for resolving my seat belt issues. Appreciate your quick response.

01/15/2018 Category: Service
Not happy
Not happy
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Jack,
I will be calling to review your experience.  Thank you for letting us know of your concerns.  I look forward to discussing how we can resolve any concerns you might have.

Charlie Minner & Bryan Mulligan

North Canton, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Dealership great, service not so much!
I had a another make of a car that i had serviced and they were wonderful every visit. Hyundai service not so much! The man that waited on me acts like he doesnt wan to be bothered. I am not blaming Waikem for one person, but he needs a little better customer service.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you for letting us know of your concerns. I will be calling you to discuss your visit and see how we can resolve any concerns.  I look forward to discussing this with you.

09/13/2017 Category: Service
Routine Mainenance
Maintenance completed as required. Thank you.

09/13/2017 Category: Service
Service very Slow
Simple oil change should not take between 60 and 90 minutes.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

Thank you for your response.  I will be calling you to discuss your service experience.  We value your input and feel all our customers are part of our Hyundai Family.  I am sorry we did not meet or exceed your expectations as we normally do. I look forward to your comments and restoring your confidence in our ability to meet or exceed your expectations.

ROBIN M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/02/2017 Category: Service
bad communication
I scheduled my Hyundai Genesis through Hyundai because it involved a recall on my tires. I received three emails from the dealership reminding me of my appointment. When i showed up for my appointment, the dealership said they knew nothing about it. I was not on the schedule, nor did they have the tires available. I was very upset as the dealership is not close to my home and i took time to drive there. The service manager apologized and told me they would have the tires in for this recall by the following Wednesday. They also said they would do a free oil change for my inconvenience. Two weeks after that i called and asked about the tires. They said they would be in the following week and i scheduled my service for that week. So this was three weeks after the first appointment. I waited over two and a half hours for the service to be completed. When i got home i looked at the tires and noticed they had not even cleaned off the tires after installing them. Not happy with this dealership and will not return.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/03/2017

Robin,
I apologize for your experience.  This is not the experience we want to be exhibited.  I will call you to discuss your concerns in more depth.  Thank you for letting us know of your concerns so we can address them.

Maurice W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/19/2017 Category: Service
service
I am satisfied with my service.

05/19/2017 Category: Service
Normally good service and timely.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/22/2017

Maurice,
Thanks for your feedback.  If you need anything, please call.  I will do my best to ensure your future experiences are the best!

Wooster, OH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/06/2017 Category: Service
Rude
Workers were very rude. We stood around waiting for someone to assist us but were ignored completely until a lady came in and asked if someone had helped us.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/12/2017

We are sorry you had a bad experience.  Your service advisor will be calling to discuss your issues and see how we can address any concerns.

Orrville, OH
12/05/2016 Category: Service
So So Experience
Fine for oil changes and tire rotation wouldn't recommend for other repairs. Weren't very detailed.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/09/2016

We are sorry for the circumstances surrounding your visit.  Your advisor will be contacting  you to address your concerns.  We look forward to resolving any outstanding issues.

Warmest Regards,

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/04/2016 Category: Service
Car bumper repair
I took my Elantra GT there for my bumper to be repaired. It was there for three days . The bumper was separated about 1/2 inch from the car. It was taken to the body shop. It was returned to me. It started separating again. I took it to another dealer and to my surprise they put it.back together with putty. No clips were put there to keep it in place, so due to the hatchet job they did to my auto, the warranty would not cover it. So I traded my vehicle in and would not recommend this dealer to anyone. They are not for the customer. I have not been pleased with other services for me that they had done. Ann Herman.

09/04/2016 Category: Service
Lousy service
Waikem Hyundai is not a good place to deal. I left there and went to another dealer.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/06/2016

We understand your concern.  We also know you do not own this car and are haaving it removed from your ownership.  As such we are sorry you had a bad experience in the past even though it was not this visit since you no longer own this car.  We will have this corrected in the database as you have requested.

Charlie

New Philadelphia, OH
08/08/2016 Category: Service
Very fast response on fixing the issue, thank you.
Made a mistake like everyone can do. But you fixed it ASAP! Keeping me as a customer. Thanks! I will definitely swing by if noise comes back.

08/08/2016 Category: Service
Things Weren't fixed this last time.
mentioned three things that were taking place with the car to be fixed before it reaches 60k. None of it was fixed. Very irritating and contacting corporate about it. And always get synthetic oil and said that this time too. No synthetic oil in the car though.
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/09/2016

Hi: WE are looking into this and My service advisor Charlie will call you and get this taken care of. Thanks.

DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/12/2016

Thanks for coming in yesterday.  We were able to correct the synthetic oil issue for you.  If the noise you were experiencing does return, please feel free to stop in without an appointment so we can address it for you.  Thank you for your patience.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Warmest Regards,