Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5rating 4.6764685
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

Christine C.
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I have been getting my car serviced at Lincoln Way, Tuscarawas St in Canton, Ohio for the past few years. The people in the shop are caring, genuine individuals who take care of the customers and their needs. I would highly recommend others to get services done here!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Christine,
In this season, we are thankful for you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We want to minimize our impact on your time an budget, especially this time of year!  If you have any additional feedback, or need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

ED
Eugene D.
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond
I love the friendly and fast service!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Eugene,
In this season, we are thankful for you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We try to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  I am glad we were able to resolve your needs and get you on your way quickly!  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Daphney D.
11/29/2019 Category: Service
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Daphney,
In this season, we are thankful for you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you have any additional feedback, or need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Jon A.
Steubenville, OH
2018 Hyundai Accent
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Highly recommended
Friendly and quick service.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Jon,

Canal Fulton, OH
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Waikem Hyundai, and especial Charlie Minner, always give excellent service. I know I can count on him and the staff to take good care of my Sonata hybrid, which I love!!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  Charlie is truly an asset and cares for each customer like family!  I am sure you enjoy your Sonata Hybrid.  Great car and great mileage!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Rick R.
Orrville, OH
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Great communication and happy with the job
I went in recently to have some minor engine work done. I was reluctant to take my car to a dealer but my local mechanic couldn't complete the job as their were some unique tools that only the dealer would have that were needed to complete the repair. My fears were unfounded. The dealer was great to work with, communication was excellent and I got the car back completely fixed. Repair costs were similar to what I would expect to pay from my local guy so I am very happy. Car is running noticeably better since the repair.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Rick,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We truly want you to receive the same level of service as we would want to receive.  We also want you to be able to rely on us as a source of solutions for you.  We want to make a minimal impact on your time and budget.  I am glad that came through.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

MF
Marcia F.
Wooster, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Always Happy
The Waikem Hyundai team in Massillon, OH do a wonderful job. We have a very good relationship with so many of the folks there and will continue! Thanks Charlie!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Marcia,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We always enjoy your visits. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Dalton, OH
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent experience
Thank you so much to Jeff and Darrell. They took great care of me and i will only have Darrell now work on my car.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  Jeff and Darrell are great assets and I am glad they were able to resolve your concerns.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Joe S.
Navarre, OH

Joe,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It was our pleasure to help you.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We truly want you to receive the same treatment that we would want to receive.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

BJ
Birgit J.
Kimbolton, OH
Customer service
Awesome Customer Service !
Highly recommend Waikem if you want a great experience having your vehicle taken care of.

Birgit,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It was good to hear from you.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We truly want you to receive the same treatment that we would want to receive.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

PT
Patricia T.
Dover, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Promptness
Prompt and friendly.

Patricia,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It was our pleasure to help you.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We truly want you to receive the same treatment that we would want to receive.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Millersburg, OH
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Well done
Always have friendly, competent service.

RP
Robert P.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Like family
Fast friendly service at a good price

Robert,

Louisville, OH
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Best auto dealership I've ever gone to. Service employees are top-notch!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

North Canton, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Great service. I did not buy my car here but will buy my next one here. They take care of me every time. Why go anywhere else!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It was our pleasure to help you.  As you are considered one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We truly want you to receive the same treatment that we would want to receive.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Maurice L.
Massillon, OH
11/05/2019 Category: Service
fast service
always punctual service with courteous attitude

Maurice,

PM
Patricia M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
the people
I was greeted imediately, had all my questions answered and felt comfortable with the advisor.......

Patricia,

Massillon, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
On time Service
Great service, friendly people! Always on time.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It was our pleasure to help you.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We strive to provide the level of service we would want to receive, to all our customers.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Robert S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Superior service at Waikem Hyundai
As usual, I received great service at Waikem Hyundai for my Santa Fe.

Robert,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It is always good to hear from you.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We strive to provide the level of service we would want to receive, to all our customers.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

RT
Roger T.
Winesburg, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Charlie Minner is the best at service help.

Roger,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  Charlie is a great assset and our customers love him!  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.