Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5rating 4.6764685
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

PM
Patrica M.
North Canton, OH
Excellent customer service
I have been totally impressed with the concern and follow up of the service department. They are doing everything they can to make sure I am satisfied with the service,

Excellent customer service
I have been having my car serviced for years by Waikem. I appreciate the concern and follow up
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/12/2016

Thank you for your input. We Appreciate you taking time out of your day and filing out this survey. And We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you and look forward to serving you in the future. Patrice when you come in for your brakes ask for me and I will get you A discount on you brakes. Again Thank you.

LL
Laura L.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
07/09/2016 Category: Service
Great customer service from Charlie, Chuck, Carolyn, and Lindsey, (and Doug when he was there). And good work from Brian (mechanic).
See Review Title.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/11/2016

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.  We value you as a customer and look forward to serving you in the future.

YOur Hyundai Service Team
Charlie and Kasey

HK
Helen K.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/08/2016 Category: Service
Always Great Service
As always Waikem Hyundai did a great job with my Veloster. The staff were helpful and kind. I couldn't ask for a better service experience.
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/08/2016

Jamie K.
07/07/2016 Category: Service
maria
We great service. A loaner car was provided and picking up our car when it was done was easy and simple. My only suggestion is a phone call given to customers to keep them up to date
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/08/2016

Thank you for your input. We Appreciate you taking time out of your day and filing out this survey. And We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you and look forward to serving you in the future. And Thank you I will let Charlie know about calling customers to keep in touch.

DV

Gloria B.
Carrollton, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Was given an loner car until my car was repaired.
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/01/2016

CJ
CATHERINE J.
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Great Customer Srvice
I have had my hyundai for almost a year and the customer service at Waikem Hyundai is excellent and I would recommend the car and the dealership to anyone.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/29/2016

Thank you for being a loyal valued customer.  We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you.  We know you have a choice and appreciate you making us your dealer of choice.  In the event anything arises that requires our attention, please let us know so we may be of service to you.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Charlie and Bob

Massillon, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2016 Category: Service
Great people, Always Helpful
Its always a smooth process
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/28/2016

Thank you for your input. We Appreciate you taking time out of your day and filing out this survey. And We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you and look forward to serving you in the future. Bring you truck here for service, we will take care of it. Thanks.

LF
Luther F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/28/2016 Category: Service
Good CSR

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/27/2016 Category: Service
Sales manager a 10, a shame the service advisor wasn't
A new top end vehicle should not of had the transmission problems I experienced

Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/28/2016

Hi:  My Name is Bob Shippy:  Service Director here at Waikem, I am sorry that you have experience a problem with your new Hyundai, We do not see many problems with a car this new, But sometimes they happen, with your car there was 2 problems, I also am sorry that you have had a problem with your Service Advisor, Like your car we have also fixed that problem. Again I am sorry for the Problem's. Again I am Sorry. if you would like to speak with me, Please call me at 330--477-5002 ex1111

Thank You.

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2016 Category: Service
It's nice
Good
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/28/2016

VC
Verna C.
Massillon, OH
Very professional and friendly

Louisville, OH
Quick service
Good
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/27/2016

LC
Lisa C.
06/26/2016 Category: Service
Not too concerned about customer service.
Not sure I will invest in another Hyundai
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/27/2016

Hi Lisa:  My Name is Bob Shippy, I am The Service Director here at Waikem Motors. It Looks like we made you do most of the work in the repair of your vehicle, I am sorry for that, I have made some changes here in the last few days here, I would like to talk to you about your problem and make sure that this does not happen to other customers, Thank you for letting me know what your experience was, I will be reaching out to see what I can do to for you on this bad experience. Thank you.

Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/27/2016

Hi again Lisa. Thanks for taking the time and speaking with me. Please when you come for you service ask for me. I would like to Apologize in person, and take care of you oil change service. Again Thank you.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient
Always get good service. Everyone is friendly and courteous.

GB
George B.
Orrville, OH
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Very satisfied - as usual
Very satisfied - as usual.

JAY M.
06/23/2016 Category: Service
Never a problem getting an appointment when i need it
Can't praise enough. Have always had excellent service at Waikem,s
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/23/2016

Thank you for your input. We Appreciate you taking time out of your day and filing out this survey. And We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you and look forward to serving you in the future.   Bring you truck here for service, we will take care of it.  Thanks.