Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5rating 4.6764685
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

IW
Irma W.
Scio, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2016 Category: Service
Friendly
I always get great service hrre
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/08/2016

Thank you for answering the survey. We value you input and will share it with the team. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Cecelia S.
Freeport, OH
2014 Hyundai Accent
08/06/2016 Category: Service
The service is always good, the service people make it great!
Every time I take my Hyundai in, I know I'll get the best service possible.

NB
NICK B.
08/06/2016 Category: Service
Great service. Like how they explain what was done to the car.

CG

Coyle R.
Dover, OH
2014 Hyundai Azera
08/04/2016 Category: Service
Waikem is a great dealership. I did have some problems with my Azera and would like to talk with a Hyundai engineer because the problem has to do with the transmission and and an engine instant shutdown on the freeway. I can be contacted at 330-602-6050. Thank you for asking.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/05/2016

Thank you for your response and support.  We will relay your concern to Hyundai as well as your desire to communicate with an engineer.  You do have the option of contacting Hyundai consumer affairs and making them aware that you'd like to discuss something with an engineer.  We appreciate you choosing Waikem as your dealer of choice and will work to earn your trust in all aspects of ownership.

BK
Barbara K.
Surprise, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/03/2016 Category: Service
Thanks for the quick response
Responded quickly to an issue and took care of it immediately.

Kasey was terrific.
Disappointed that they could not fix my problem. Even more disappointed in the condition of my car when I got it back.
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/04/2016

Hi Barbara:  I am sorry for the condition of the car, I have talked to your service advisor and she advised me on what happened, I will have a long talk with my service tech. Thank you for letting us know. next time you are back in Ohio please let me know, I would like to make it up to you.  Again thank you.

Cheryl S.
Magnolia, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly and efficient

Loretta M.
Orrville, OH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Speedy Service
They can usually get my oil change the same day I call, and I don't have to wait long at the dealer ship

Bob S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/29/2016
Thank you for answering the survey. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to serving you in the future.

DA
Diann A.
Awesome Customer Service
Employee competence and customer focus.

Jeanette S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2016 Category: Service
Nice people, making the whole experience a little less painful

OG
Olivia G.
Always great
I called in last minute on a Friday afternoon wanting to get service before I took a small road trip. Waikem Hyundai squeezed me in and serviced my vehicle in a timely manner! I will only visit Waikem for my Sonata service. Thanks again Brendan Flynn and the entire Waikem team!

MISTY B.
08/02/2016 Category: Service
Great service, pleasant and accommodating every single time.

Ron M.
Canal Fulton, OH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly courteous service
The service manager greeted me on my arrival, went over what needed to be done to the car and then directed me to the waiting area.

Jeanne D.
New Phila, OH
Good Service
The only reason I wouldn't return to routine maintenance is that it is so far away and my work schedule makes it difficult to find a good time. I get all my routine stuff done locally.
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/02/2016

Patricia C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Patty
Excellent customer service. I had a problem with static in my radio. The dealer I previously went to couldn't fix it but Waikim found the problem. My radio is running great!
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/01/2016

Jack W.
Canton, OH
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly ,understanding service personal
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/29/2016

Thank you for answering the survey.  We value you input and will share it with the team.  It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to serving you in the future.

JE
Joanna E.
East Sparta, OH
2011 Hyundai Elantra
good
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/29/2016

Thank you for responding.  Your input is valued and we appreciate you choosing Waikem as your dealer of choice.  We find it our pleasure to serve you and look forward to serving you in the future.

New Philadelphia, OH
Friendly staff
Friendly staff
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/28/2016

Thank you: We value you input and appreciate you taking the time to answer the survey. Please let us know if anything arises in the future that needs our attention so we may serve your needs.

Cambridge, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great place
Always top notch!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/28/2016

We truly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you.   We know you have a choice and thank you for making Waikem Hyundai your dealer of choice.  Please let us know if you have needs that arise that require our attention.  We look forward to serving you in the future.