Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian

JASON H.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/27/2016
Not accurate
Got second opinion and nothing they said was wrong with vehicle was.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 06/30/2016

Jason, I'm sorry you were dissatisfied with our estimate. I looked at your history of service on all visits to our location and it appears we only get to do a free inspections on your vehicles with no repairs authorized on any of the visits. You have had 4 vehicles in our Ossian shop with much needed repair. Unfortunately for us we lost all the business you could have given us, for that I'm sad. For you it appears you do not want us to repair your vehicles so I would ask that you please take your vehicles to the place you have your car repaired and allow them to complete the inspections of what your vehicle needs. It is not cost effective for us to inspect your car for free and you have it repaired somewhere else.

CG
Cory G.
12/11/2015 Category: Service
Cory said this business provided him with an oil change and tire rotation. When he was driving home, he noticed some vibration. He was unable to go over 30 miles per hour without the wheels vibrating. When he got to an area where he could check his vehicle to find out the problem, he noticed that his lug nuts were not snug or tightened. He now needs to receive an alignment. He said he is upset that this issue was not addressed while the vehicle was in for service or checked. He will still recommend them because aside from his experience recently, he has never had a bad experience with them and his father uses them.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 01/06/2016

Hi Cory,

I am so sorry for not responding sooner. We have had some e-mail difficulties the last few weeks and I just received your review. We would be more than happy to schedule a time for you to stop in and get an alignment check free of charge at your convenience. I am truly sorry about the experience that you had and we will do whatever it takes to make it right in hopes you have a pleasant experience with us in the future.

Thank you for your business!

GJ
GEORGE J.
09/10/2015
Charged but not fixed
Problem not repaired!
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 09/15/2015

George,
        I apologize for poor service and was not aware your Ranger was not repaired correctly. I have reviewed the invoice and see the brake repair services and brake lines replaced. We test drove your truck upon completion and it seemed to be stopping properly. You, being a long time customer, are important to us and we value your business and are very sorry you are dissatisfied. It saddens me to see you would not recommend services from our shop, considering our relationship over the years I thought we had, and hope that will change. We will always repair at no cost, any parts & service you have paid for up to 2 years 24,000 miles. The brake shoes installed also carry an extra warranty for life of your truck. If you would allow us to inspect your truck, we would like to repair the braking issue.

Sincerely, Joe Welches

SA
STEVE A.
09/06/2015
Everything. The owner was extremely helpful, nice , and a great price for what got done.
Five Stars!!!
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 09/08/2015

Thanks for the great review! The star recorded a 1 star if you would like to change the score please feel free to! Again thanks for the positive review. Joe Welches

TR
Tina R.
Huntertown, IN
Oldsmobile Aurora
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Tina said she was charged fifty percent more for the brakes, which is obscene. She is a long time customer. She will not recommend or return due to the charge for the parts.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 07/13/2015

Tina, I am sorry you feel cheated on the price of your brake service. We only mark prices of parts up at the national automotive industry standard. I do understand you can purchase parts over counter at parts stores less than what we sell them for.  Usually, that is for the consumer that wants to repair their own car. Other than the free estimate, we did call and receive your authorization to repair your car before we began service. We want readers to know that someone else had tried to repair your car before it arrived at our shop.

I Joe Welches, owner of Welches All Vehicle Repair, am always glad to help, listen to, and empathize with any customer that is dissatisfied with our service. I will not however, listen to obscenities screamed at me on the telephone. I looked the history of your services as mentioned on your three cars and see were we inspected them at no charge on a several occasions, prepared estimates,and never were authorized any repair. After fifteen years of  business and service I accept your no return of business.

Thank you for letting us repair your daughter's car to a safe driving status and please don't forget the other recommended repairs for safety.

SG
Steve G.
Cadillac DeVille
07/11/2016 Category: Service
Steve said the service he received at this facility was too expensive.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 07/16/2016

Steve, I'm glad you came and talked to Amanda & John about the cost of your tire mount and balance. Thanks for your business.

MT
MIKE T.
06/23/2016
You got the truck done very quickly and alignment completed. Drives straight.
My issue is that there was dirty finger prints and grease on the steering wheel and inside door handle, outside window and on the bumper. I've cleaned all this up but please start using protective coverings and such.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 06/29/2016

Mike, I'm so glad you are happy with the alignment. Thank you very much! I am truly sorry about the fingerprints. I will be sure to speak with the technicians so this does not happen in the future. Thank you for letting us know about this. Have a great day!

Jason R.
Indiana
GMC Sierra
03/15/2016 Category: Service
Jason said the driver that towed his vehicle forgot to take it out of gear and dragged the tires forward. Then dragged them back thinking they were locked. He scuffed the tires a little.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 03/18/2016

Jason, I'm not sure of the tow truck driver but I will investigate. thanks for your response and thank you for posting that you would recommend us.

Dennis B.
02/02/2016 Category: Service
Dennis said it was good service and they did a good job, but the prices were high.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 02/08/2016

Dennis,
         I apologize that the prices appeared to high for your repair. We tried to complete the repairs as cost efficient as we could considering we had to custom manufacture the parts at our business due to non available parts from the dealer or part stores. We also called to receive your authorization before repairs were started. I feel the extra discount at the time of pick up was above the standard considering the repair could not be made without part manufacturing. I do hope you would reconsider recommending us for repairs to others. Thank you for allowing us to repair your ranger.
Sincerely

Welches All Vehicle Repair, President

Carrie C.
Chrysler Town
08/10/2015 Category: Service
Carrie said she brought her vehicle in because she had a leak in her tire. When the business looked at it, they told her she did not have a leak. When she insisted on them changing her tire and looking more closely, they did end up finding the leak she was talking about and they ended up changing her tire.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 08/12/2015

Carrie,
   Thank you for letting us repair your tire and for the YES recommendation for our business. I do apologize for the extra time it took to repair your tire. Hopefully any other repairs will be quick and easy!

MIKE G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/31/2015
Automated Scheduling (NOT)
I do not want my vehicle service scheduled by computer reported by an email indicating that I have a service scheduled. I will do the scheduling by phone or personal visit.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 07/31/2015

Mike, I'm not sure exactly which email you received. I do know, after an appointment is made for any service, a reminder email is sent out to confirm the appointment time and date, this allows us to better plan our repair schedule. It also is a reminder for you the consumer. We do have an option on our website that will allow you to make an appointment, but you would have to schedule it on-line or call us. If we give you an estimate for repairs and they are not serviced the same day you should get a reminder email to call us. Also like this one, to give a review, are the only emails I am aware of being sent out. If any others come to you please stop in and show me. We will do whatever needed to stop any undesired emails . Sorry for any inconvenience.
Sincerely, Joe Welches,President

BG
BRAD G.
07/13/2015
Leaks oil after changed
The prompt service was outstanding in and out super fast. The only thing is it leaks oil now from the bolt under the truck. I have fought it for a little while to try and fix it. Wrenched on the bolt a little to see if it was not tighten all the way.

Jerry M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/05/2016 Category: Service
Jerry said they do a really good job. They have always helped him out. They have always treated him well and they have been honest with him.

SR
Steve R.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/11/2016 Category: Service
Steve said they did the work in a timely manner and the price was reasonable.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 08/15/2016

Thank you Steve for your review. It is nice to hear we are priced reasonable in our area.

WR
WALT R.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
07/05/2016
Routine
After a few ups and downs we are completely satisfied with the work we received. Great customer service. The ups and downs were mainly our misunderstanding. Satisfied and will go back again.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 08/12/2016

Thank you Walt for an honest review. We will do our best to communicate better the services recommended. And always feel free to ask questions. We want you to return for future service and be satisfied enough to recommend us to friends and neighbors.

KELLIE B.
06/29/2016
Jon greeted me by name. Thank you!
good work
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 08/12/2016

Thank you Kellie, Jon is a great employee and glad he could make you feel welcome.

WR
WALT R.
GMC Sonoma
05/17/2016
It is efficient and close to home
When I need work done quickly I go to Welches unless it is a Major repair.

RE
ROB E.
Zanesville, IN
GMC Sonoma
04/18/2016
offer tow service reasonable if needed
Got it repaired timely but after one visit having upper lower ball joints done and next rotors pads abs sensor ( 1 side) tstat and coolant flush why would I have noise in front end hello they had bearings on/off once and on off again they should've replaced them if seen could've been good to do so not going back unless fix it for just price of bearings

TERESA S.
Yoder, IN
04/16/2016
CLOSE TO HOME
CLOSE TO HOME

Darrell R.
Ford Cutaway
04/09/2016 Category: Service
Darrell said he would recommend this business.