Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian

JASON H.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/27/2016
Not accurate
Got second opinion and nothing they said was wrong with vehicle was.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 06/30/2016

Jason, I'm sorry you were dissatisfied with our estimate. I looked at your history of service on all visits to our location and it appears we only get to do a free inspections on your vehicles with no repairs authorized on any of the visits. You have had 4 vehicles in our Ossian shop with much needed repair. Unfortunately for us we lost all the business you could have given us, for that I'm sad. For you it appears you do not want us to repair your vehicles so I would ask that you please take your vehicles to the place you have your car repaired and allow them to complete the inspections of what your vehicle needs. It is not cost effective for us to inspect your car for free and you have it repaired somewhere else.

CG
Cory G.
12/11/2015 Category: Service
Cory said this business provided him with an oil change and tire rotation. When he was driving home, he noticed some vibration. He was unable to go over 30 miles per hour without the wheels vibrating. When he got to an area where he could check his vehicle to find out the problem, he noticed that his lug nuts were not snug or tightened. He now needs to receive an alignment. He said he is upset that this issue was not addressed while the vehicle was in for service or checked. He will still recommend them because aside from his experience recently, he has never had a bad experience with them and his father uses them.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 01/06/2016

Hi Cory,

I am so sorry for not responding sooner. We have had some e-mail difficulties the last few weeks and I just received your review. We would be more than happy to schedule a time for you to stop in and get an alignment check free of charge at your convenience. I am truly sorry about the experience that you had and we will do whatever it takes to make it right in hopes you have a pleasant experience with us in the future.

Thank you for your business!

GJ
GEORGE J.
09/10/2015
Charged but not fixed
Problem not repaired!
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 09/15/2015

George,
        I apologize for poor service and was not aware your Ranger was not repaired correctly. I have reviewed the invoice and see the brake repair services and brake lines replaced. We test drove your truck upon completion and it seemed to be stopping properly. You, being a long time customer, are important to us and we value your business and are very sorry you are dissatisfied. It saddens me to see you would not recommend services from our shop, considering our relationship over the years I thought we had, and hope that will change. We will always repair at no cost, any parts & service you have paid for up to 2 years 24,000 miles. The brake shoes installed also carry an extra warranty for life of your truck. If you would allow us to inspect your truck, we would like to repair the braking issue.

Sincerely, Joe Welches

SA
STEVE A.
09/06/2015
Everything. The owner was extremely helpful, nice , and a great price for what got done.
Five Stars!!!
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 09/08/2015

Thanks for the great review! The star recorded a 1 star if you would like to change the score please feel free to! Again thanks for the positive review. Joe Welches

TR
Tina R.
Huntertown, IN
Oldsmobile Aurora
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Tina said she was charged fifty percent more for the brakes, which is obscene. She is a long time customer. She will not recommend or return due to the charge for the parts.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 07/13/2015

Tina, I am sorry you feel cheated on the price of your brake service. We only mark prices of parts up at the national automotive industry standard. I do understand you can purchase parts over counter at parts stores less than what we sell them for.  Usually, that is for the consumer that wants to repair their own car. Other than the free estimate, we did call and receive your authorization to repair your car before we began service. We want readers to know that someone else had tried to repair your car before it arrived at our shop.

I Joe Welches, owner of Welches All Vehicle Repair, am always glad to help, listen to, and empathize with any customer that is dissatisfied with our service. I will not however, listen to obscenities screamed at me on the telephone. I looked the history of your services as mentioned on your three cars and see were we inspected them at no charge on a several occasions, prepared estimates,and never were authorized any repair. After fifteen years of  business and service I accept your no return of business.

Thank you for letting us repair your daughter's car to a safe driving status and please don't forget the other recommended repairs for safety.