Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian

SG
Steve G.
Cadillac DeVille
07/11/2016 Category: Service
Steve said the service he received at this facility was too expensive.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 07/16/2016

Steve, I'm glad you came and talked to Amanda & John about the cost of your tire mount and balance. Thanks for your business.

JASON H.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/27/2016
Not accurate
Got second opinion and nothing they said was wrong with vehicle was.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 06/30/2016

Jason, I'm sorry you were dissatisfied with our estimate. I looked at your history of service on all visits to our location and it appears we only get to do a free inspections on your vehicles with no repairs authorized on any of the visits. You have had 4 vehicles in our Ossian shop with much needed repair. Unfortunately for us we lost all the business you could have given us, for that I'm sad. For you it appears you do not want us to repair your vehicles so I would ask that you please take your vehicles to the place you have your car repaired and allow them to complete the inspections of what your vehicle needs. It is not cost effective for us to inspect your car for free and you have it repaired somewhere else.

Sincerely,
President

RE
ROB E.
Zanesville, IN
GMC Sonoma
04/18/2016
offer tow service reasonable if needed
Got it repaired timely but after one visit having upper lower ball joints done and next rotors pads abs sensor ( 1 side) tstat and coolant flush why would I have noise in front end hello they had bearings on/off once and on off again they should've replaced them if seen could've been good to do so not going back unless fix it for just price of bearings

Dennis B.
02/02/2016 Category: Service
Dennis said it was good service and they did a good job, but the prices were high.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 02/08/2016

Dennis,
         I apologize that the prices appeared to high for your repair. We tried to complete the repairs as cost efficient as we could considering we had to custom manufacture the parts at our business due to non available parts from the dealer or part stores. We also called to receive your authorization before repairs were started. I feel the extra discount at the time of pick up was above the standard considering the repair could not be made without part manufacturing. I do hope you would reconsider recommending us for repairs to others. Thank you for allowing us to repair your ranger.
Sincerely

Charged but not fixed
Problem not repaired!
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 09/15/2015

George,
        I apologize for poor service and was not aware your Ranger was not repaired correctly. I have reviewed the invoice and see the brake repair services and brake lines replaced. We test drove your truck upon completion and it seemed to be stopping properly. You, being a long time customer, are important to us and we value your business and are very sorry you are dissatisfied. It saddens me to see you would not recommend services from our shop, considering our relationship over the years I thought we had, and hope that will change. We will always repair at no cost, any parts & service you have paid for up to 2 years 24,000 miles. The brake shoes installed also carry an extra warranty for life of your truck. If you would allow us to inspect your truck, we would like to repair the braking issue.

Sincerely, Joe Welches

TR
Tina R.
Huntertown, IN
Oldsmobile Aurora
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Tina said she was charged fifty percent more for the brakes, which is obscene. She is a long time customer. She will not recommend or return due to the charge for the parts.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 07/13/2015

Tina, I am sorry you feel cheated on the price of your brake service. We only mark prices of parts up at the national automotive industry standard. I do understand you can purchase parts over counter at parts stores less than what we sell them for.  Usually, that is for the consumer that wants to repair their own car. Other than the free estimate, we did call and receive your authorization to repair your car before we began service. We want readers to know that someone else had tried to repair your car before it arrived at our shop.

I Joe Welches, owner of Welches All Vehicle Repair, am always glad to help, listen to, and empathize with any customer that is dissatisfied with our service. I will not however, listen to obscenities screamed at me on the telephone. I looked the history of your services as mentioned on your three cars and see were we inspected them at no charge on a several occasions, prepared estimates,and never were authorized any repair. After fifteen years of  business and service I accept your no return of business.

Thank you for letting us repair your daughter's car to a safe driving status and please don't forget the other recommended repairs for safety.

Sincerely,
President

ROBERT B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2016
Go the extra step to satisfy your needs.
Just good people to have work on your car. Honest and do excellent work. Have had them work on my Hyuandi 's since moving here.

ET
Eugene T.
Pontiac Bonneville
10/05/2016 Category: Service
Eugene said the business did a very good job.

Jerry M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/05/2016 Category: Service
Jerry said they do a really good job. They have always helped him out. They have always treated him well and they have been honest with him.

JEFF K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/28/2016
Speed of Service.
I brought my car in with a nail in the tire. They worked it in immediately and took care of me. Great service!

DENNIS L.
Uniondale, IN
09/24/2016
service appointment
Always enjoy the courteous, prompt, and reliable service we receive. Thank you.

LH

PG
Paul G.
Yoder, IN
09/15/2016 Category: Service
Paul said he liked the business because he is happy with what they did and he has been going to them for awhile. He also said the cost was a little more than he expected, but otherwise everything was fine.

CARLOS M.
Toyota Pickup
09/13/2016
Fast and friendly service
great service and always friendly
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 09/14/2016

Thank you Carlos for the five star review!

AT
Andy T.
Uniondale, IN
GMC Pickup
09/12/2016 Category: Service
Andy said he took his vehicle to the business to have his brake lights fixed and was happy that they work now.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 09/14/2016

Thank you Andy for you review.

JN
John N.
Land Rover
09/09/2016 Category: Service
John said they did what he wanted them do at a great price. The service was very good.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 09/10/2016

Thank you John for the five star review.

TR
Todd R.
Decatur, IN
Dodge Intrepid
09/09/2016 Category: Service
Todd said they were quick.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 09/10/2016

Thank you todd for the review.

Jeremy S.
GMC Pickup
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Jeremy said they were helpful and the price was reasonable.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 09/10/2016

Thank you Jeremy for the review. It is nice to know my employees were helpful to you.

GD
Gene D.
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Gene said they were polite and his vehicle is no longer leaking oil.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 09/10/2016

Thanks Gene for the 5 star review.

Lisa M.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Lisa said they have always done good work for her.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 09/10/2016

Thank you for the nice review.