Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian

Latest Review about 3 years ago

MT
MIKE T.
06/23/2016
You got the truck done very quickly and alignment completed. Drives straight.
My issue is that there was dirty finger prints and grease on the steering wheel and inside door handle, outside window and on the bumper. I've cleaned all this up but please start using protective coverings and such.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 06/29/2016

Mike, I'm so glad you are happy with the alignment. Thank you very much! I am truly sorry about the fingerprints. I will be sure to speak with the technicians so this does not happen in the future. Thank you for letting us know about this. Have a great day!

Jason R.
Indiana
GMC Sierra
03/15/2016 Category: Service
Jason said the driver that towed his vehicle forgot to take it out of gear and dragged the tires forward. Then dragged them back thinking they were locked. He scuffed the tires a little.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 03/18/2016

Jason, I'm not sure of the tow truck driver but I will investigate. thanks for your response and thank you for posting that you would recommend us.

Dennis B.
02/02/2016 Category: Service
Dennis said it was good service and they did a good job, but the prices were high.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 02/08/2016

Dennis,
         I apologize that the prices appeared to high for your repair. We tried to complete the repairs as cost efficient as we could considering we had to custom manufacture the parts at our business due to non available parts from the dealer or part stores. We also called to receive your authorization before repairs were started. I feel the extra discount at the time of pick up was above the standard considering the repair could not be made without part manufacturing. I do hope you would reconsider recommending us for repairs to others. Thank you for allowing us to repair your ranger.
Sincerely

Welches All Vehicle Repair, President

Carrie C.
Chrysler Town
08/10/2015 Category: Service
Carrie said she brought her vehicle in because she had a leak in her tire. When the business looked at it, they told her she did not have a leak. When she insisted on them changing her tire and looking more closely, they did end up finding the leak she was talking about and they ended up changing her tire.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 08/12/2015

Carrie,
   Thank you for letting us repair your tire and for the YES recommendation for our business. I do apologize for the extra time it took to repair your tire. Hopefully any other repairs will be quick and easy!

MIKE G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/31/2015
Automated Scheduling (NOT)
I do not want my vehicle service scheduled by computer reported by an email indicating that I have a service scheduled. I will do the scheduling by phone or personal visit.
Joe W. from Welches All Vehicle Repair - Ossian responded on 07/31/2015

Mike, I'm not sure exactly which email you received. I do know, after an appointment is made for any service, a reminder email is sent out to confirm the appointment time and date, this allows us to better plan our repair schedule. It also is a reminder for you the consumer. We do have an option on our website that will allow you to make an appointment, but you would have to schedule it on-line or call us. If we give you an estimate for repairs and they are not serviced the same day you should get a reminder email to call us. Also like this one, to give a review, are the only emails I am aware of being sent out. If any others come to you please stop in and show me. We will do whatever needed to stop any undesired emails . Sorry for any inconvenience.
Sincerely, Joe Welches,President

BG
BRAD G.
07/13/2015
Leaks oil after changed
The prompt service was outstanding in and out super fast. The only thing is it leaks oil now from the bolt under the truck. I have fought it for a little while to try and fix it. Wrenched on the bolt a little to see if it was not tighten all the way.