Wes Jackson Automotive Center

Jeff M.
Honda Accord
10/20/2015
Inspection and Oil Change
Service was great. The employees were kind and helpful. But I think the prices are high. I was surprised that an oil change and inspection cost $127.
Keith S. from Wes Jackson Automotive Center responded on 11/24/2015

Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you were happy with our service as we do strive to provide the highest qualityof service.

WES JACKSON AUTOMOTIVE

CR
Cindy R.
Toyota Avalon
10/15/2015
State Inspection, OIl Change, Check Car Out - Why Go Anywhere Else
I've been coming to Wes Jackson for many years now & there is a reason for that. Wes Jackson is not just an automotive shop, but a place that really cares about you & your car needs. When I walk into Wes Jackson's, I feel like family. I usually wait for my car & have a good time with the staff & with fellow customers. I like the way Wes Jackson cares for my vehicle & I trust that they are not trying to "upsell" me something I don't need to have done. I've had my current vehicle (2003 Toyota Avalon) for 12 years & I feel part of the reason it still runs so well is due to the staff at Wes Jackson. They have helped me keep up maintenance/review of my vehicle. Plus, they always work with you to find the best answer for your vehicle even to the point of possibly sending you somewhere else. Example: I needed new rear speakers. Yes, Wes Jackson could have done it but in being honest & fair to me they suggested a radio place in my hometown. That's what I call service & another reason why I will be returning to Wes Jackson in the future. Love the Saturday hours.....
Keith S. from Wes Jackson Automotive Center responded on 11/24/2015

Cindy,

I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write this great review. I am so glad you feel the family atmosphere when you visit and I truly appreciate your confidence in us.

WES JACKSON AUTOMOTIVE

KT
Kenny T.
Mazda 3
10/13/2015 Category: Service
Kenny said they had him in and out quickly. They know what they are talking about and it was a painless experience.

MARYANN G.
10/11/2015
Personalized car care
I've been to Wes Jackson twice recently and they will definitely have my business going forward. They are not only super friendly, helpful and honest, but they have conveniences like Saturday hours and online access to your repair/checkup history and appointment booking. Van, one of the mechanics, came out and talked to me about what my car needed while I was waiting, before he did the work. I couldn't believe it when I got a nice thank-you note by mail for my first scheduled repair along with a coupon for future service! These folks are the tops.

KC
Ken and Liz C.
BMW 328xi
10/07/2015
excellent service
I dropped off my BMW after changing a valve cover gasket and it was misfiring. Your shop double checked the work then reset software and realign components and all is well. did work in 1 day and reasonably priced. Knowledgeable mechanics and no embellishment of work.

Justin B.
Trappe, PA
Nissan Rogue
09/29/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Kate. She said this business was very helpful and informative.

DK
David K.
09/29/2015 Category: Service
David said the employees at this business provided the exact service they said they were going to provide, and for the price they had said.

LJ
Lynn J.
Avondale, PA
Toyota Avalon
09/24/2015
Superior service!
Highly recommend for all services. Techs are thorough,they keep you informed of preventative maintenance needed to maintain vehicle's performance. Great value.

CD
Connie D.
Pottstown, PA
09/22/2015 Category: Service
Connie said they did a great job. She has been doing business with this facility for a long time and they have never let her down. They have always been straight forward and honest with her.

SR

KF
Kim F.
09/18/2015
Oil Change
Great service! Friendly staff....

Ken S.
Trappe, PA
Ford Thunderbird
09/12/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Debbie. She said this business was really good. They took the vehicle in a timely manner and fixed the problem. She appreciated the great job done by this business.

KC
Ken and Liz C.
09/09/2015
vehicle inspection
Fast friendly and informative. Wes works with you.

MK
Matt K.
Suzuki
09/09/2015
I have never had a problem here. Always wonderful, fast, and efficient service. Highly recommended!

Joe A.
Schwenksville, PA
09/07/2015 Category: Service
Joe said he was pleased with the service he received from this business and he will continue to go to them. He has been going to them for years and they always do a good job.

GF
Gerard F.
Pottstown, PA
09/05/2015 Category: Service
Gerard said he was very satisfied with this business.

NR
Nathanael R.
Jeep Commander
09/05/2015 Category: Service
Nathanael said they did a great job and it was done quickly. He really appreciates them assessing the problem right a way. The price was reasonable as well.

Jeff P.
Skippack, PA
08/29/2015
Great service as usual.

John L.
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Grace. She said they provide good service.

MJ
Michele J.
Avondale, PA
08/20/2015
Wes' team takes excellent care of your vehicle. They are polite, honest, helpful, and skilled!