Jeff B.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
03/30/2021
As always a great experience. Mike has been taking care of our cares for over 20 years. Does a fantastic job every time.

RN
Richard N.
03/30/2021
My Jeep Wrangler
The fact that Dave will drop what he’s doing and give me his undivided attention - and this is with no appointment. He’s able to size up the problem in a minute or less and provide me with an appointment for the next day. The repair is done and done right.

03/20/2021
Great Experience
Fantastic service with a knowledgeable staff. Listen to my concerns about my car and they gave me trustworthy options to consider. Exceeded my expectations on every level!

Maggie B.
Paoli, PA
03/19/2021
Always given great service
Mike was great

FF
Francis F.
03/18/2021
The owner and his employees.
I made an appointment on line to have my truck inspected and have other services performed. I received a confirmation by email in a timely matter. I dropped off my truck at West Goshen Automotive and was greeted by their service manager. We reviewed my needs and I was on my way. I received a phone call to advise me that my truck was ready for pick-up. The service manager and I reviewed my bill and I was out the door and in my truck. I own two vehicles and trust WGA with their maintenance.

David C.
2004 Jeep Wrangler unlimited
Thanks Guys, took my wife's Jeep on short notice and had in done in an hour. Thanks Guys!

Regina W.
03/18/2021
Excellent customer service and great work

AC
Anne C.
Hyundai TUCSON
03/16/2021
helped me in a pinch
I got a huge screw in my tire an hour before we were going away and went to three different places to get a plug but these guys were a huge help! fixed my tire right away !!!

KC
Kathryn C.
Honda Civic Si
03/15/2021
The best mechanic in Chester County, PA!
I feel so fortunate to have found a super mechanic to care for my Honda Civic, which is 13 years old, and runs like NEW! Dave and his team do a great job of maintaining my car, and keeping her running smoothly at all times. Dave has his own shop, and not only do I have an opportunity to speak directly to the owner of the business, but to his brilliant team! Put yourself and your vehicle in Dave's capable hands, and know you have protected your investment! Dave and his team are the best!

PH
Patricia H.
Subaru Legacy
03/05/2021
Always Excellent Service!
I have brought my car here for years and wouldn't go anywhere else. Great service, reasonable, and knowledgeable.

03/04/2021
state inspection
Service was great as usual

David C.
03/04/2021
2005 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon blue
Fuel pump went but was under warranty, Dave , Mike and the boys installed for free with no appointment. Thanks guys!

BR
Brian R.
Hyundai SONATA
02/26/2021
Thank you for a quick repair and at a very reasonable price.

RF
Robert F.
Coatesville, PA
02/26/2021
Excellent customer service
Walked in off the street with no appointment and they were willing and able to help me out. Highly recommend to others and will be using them again for future service.

Coatesville, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/21/2021
Excellent work, and very accommodating
Was able to make my appointment when I needed it and friendly staff. Prices were fair and never talked into work not really needed.