TV
Terry V.
Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2018
Honest, convenient, accommodating
I would never take my car anywhere else. This is the best place to go to. I fully trust the mechanics at West Goshen Automotive.

Mike L.
02/06/2018
Thank you.
Great service and always on time.

WH

complete satisfaction

Joe K.
Ram 1500
02/02/2018
Mechanics treat you with respect and are always available to assist in a time of need!
I was on my way to work and realized I had a flat. I only had 6 PSI in the rear tire of my Ram 1500 Truck. I was able to drop off my truck, they gave me a ride to work and called when it was repaired the same day!
We have been using West Goshen Auto for years now and have referred many friends to them as well.
They always treat you with respect and are very honest which is hard to find these days!
Always support you local business!

GM
George M.
Dodge Magnum
02/01/2018
Clean
Dave seems like a caring guy with a good attitude.

Sally M.
Hyundai Tucson
01/31/2018
You were recommended by two people who use your services
Had a problem with my car a friend of mine who uses you told me the car my car was towed in the work was done right away and I will send a message when it was ready I was very happy with the service and I will be coming back

V
Valued Customer
Exton, PA
Ram 2500
01/30/2018
Always take care of us
Honest/Dependable staff, always make me feel my company is a priority

AR
Alfred R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/30/2018
180k miles on my cargo can and thanks to Dave, it is running like a top!
Care and attention to detail. Thank you!

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL
01/26/2018
Brakes for Saturn
Great work! They are prompt and reliable.

LH
Lyman H.
01/25/2018
prompt service
good service and quality work.

FF
Francis F.
01/24/2018
One word will do it-trust.
I chose West Goshen Automotive to inspect my truck,change the oil and filter and replace the original 8 year old spark plugs. All services were completed on time and at a fair price.

Louis M.
01/23/2018
We have been a customer of West Goshen Automotive for almost 30 years. They have consistently provided outstanding service for our multiple family vehicles. Their work is high quality and always performed in a very timely manner. Their communication is excellent - calling at the time of the initial assessment to discuss what needs to be done and then a follow-up confirmation call when the work is completed. Where appropriate, they provide several options for addressing mechanical problems. They also maintain very accurate records of work done in the past, as well as work discussed for future visits. I would recommend West Goshen Automotive without any reservation.

PH
Patricia H.
Subaru Legacy
01/23/2018
Great Service!
Have been taking my cars there for many years now, and they are top notch for service. Always fast service, very reasonable with repair costs, and the extra perk of driving me to work after I leave my car there for service is extra appreciated. Highly satisfied customer!

Donna M.
Acura TL
01/22/2018
This garage is always willing to "fit me into it's schedule" whenever I have a problem. The staff is great!
I especially appreciate the transport back and forth to my Apartment while the car problem is being fixed.

WM
William M.
Kia Sorento
01/21/2018
Superior and Smiling Service
Ever service visit is pleasant. Work is done in a timely manner by excellent and happy folks.
Only needed work is done. Never feel you are being sold something that isn’t needed.

AD
Anthony D.
Lexus ES 330
01/19/2018
Excellent!
Straightforward talk, accurate estimates, quality technicians/mechanics.

Richard S.
Ram Pickup
01/19/2018
Funny referral
Was referred to Dave by a lady sitting in the waiting room of another auto repair shop as I was canvassing for assistance to do work on a trailer. She raved about W.G. Auto in front of the other shops office manager to their obvious disbelief. Gave Dave a try. Fixed trailer. Went back to tune Hemi. Small glitch discovered with a coil. All was good experience. Would refer to anyone. Dave runs a good shop.

SP
Steven P.
Ford Edge
01/18/2018
Customer service
Quoted me a price on tires back in November. Price was still true 2 months later.

David C.
01/17/2018
2004 Jeep LJ
Dave and Matt, Thank you for taking Erin's jeep on short notice, now runs perrrrrfect.