RK
Richard K.
Kia Optima
01/03/2017
Fast, friendly and efficient
Whether we make an appointment for service or have a problem that pops up out of no where, the great people at West Goshen Auto always treat us like royalty. And, when they call me with what something is going to cost, it's always less than what I would have thought.

WM
William M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/03/2017
Speed
I like it

Ana S.
12/30/2016
Closeness, prompt service, friendly people, good rates, trustworthy
I trust them to give me an honest and good rate service.

TT
Thank You Dave & your team for getting the car ready for a Christmas gift

David P.
12/20/2016
Friendly
Always bring my cars\trucks here. Always satisfied with the work.

Susan S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/17/2016
So happy to have Dave and his team working on my cars. Always excellent service. Dave is always trying to be both cost-conscious and conservative with safety/performance aspects -- a good balance in a mechanic. Will always tell you the straight scoop.

GB
George B.
12/14/2016
car service
Employees very nice and very convenient for me

Charles B.
Subaru Impreza
12/06/2016
convenient, very reliable
very pleased with the work that has been done to my car

Ana S.
11/30/2016
Checked my battery
The staff is always friendly and accommodating to my schedules.

Darrin W.
11/29/2016
Courteous employees and great service
I have been using goshen fleet services for years and will be for years to come

NF
Nicole F.
11/18/2016
Most wonderful mechanics.
Always a great experience!

ZN
Zachary N.
Lebanon, PA
11/17/2016
quick service, but grossly overpriced
My car broke down and needed towed for repairs for a new starter. This is an easy job, and a brand new starter costs about $150 from the local Autozone. I knew I was going to get raked over the coals no matter where I went, but West Goshen Auto charged $221.92+tax for a refurbished starter, and after labor and replacing a battery cable, my bill was $539.73... more than 3.5x what it would cost to do it myself! On the plus side, they were able to provide a fast turnaround.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 11/22/2016

We apologize if you feel you were overcharged.  We do our best to be competative.  We use only quality parts.  Your labor rate also included, diagnostic time and a battery cable replacement.
We appreciate your business.

James B.

Christopher F.
Glen Mills, PA
Nissan Murano
11/08/2016
Very fast and polite service
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 11/09/2016

Chris, Thank you for your review.  It is our pleasure to take care of your automotive needs.