NB
Nancy B.
10/06/2017
Friendly and reliable service.
They are very good at what they do. They are reliable and trustworthy.

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL
10/03/2017
Review
The people who greet and the mechanics. They all work together for the customer.

Stephen M.
Exton, PA
Chevrolet Cruze
10/02/2017
Best repair center in Chester County
Again another great experience with West Goshen Automotive. Dave and his crew are very professional, keep you informed as they work on your vehicle, and are very honest and trustworthy. Refer all my friends, family, and clients to them. Would never go anywhere else !!

KC
Kathryn C.
Honda Civic Si
10/01/2017
Great place to have your car maintained!
Thanks, Dave, for taking care of my Silver Rose and me! So happy to have you as my mechanic, and always recommend your shop to friends. Dave is the best!

Chris M.

HP
Harriet P.
09/30/2017
Inspection, etc.
Dave takes great care of my car.

Cheryl B.
Lexus ES 350
09/29/2017
oil change
Excellent price and service

Mike L.
09/26/2017
Thanks for getting us in so quickly.
Service was awesome as usual.

Donna P.
Media, PA
Ram 1500
09/24/2017
Awesome!
Everyone was friendly and easy to understand and pleasant.
Service was fast and easy. :-)
The waiting room and restroom were very neat and clean.

GB
George B.
09/23/2017

LH
Lyman H.
09/22/2017
service
good service. dependable and trustworthy

Mike L.
09/22/2017
Thank you for always taking extra care of our cars.
Service is always great, thank you.

Concetta B.
Buick Regal
09/20/2017
Reliable n convient
Took immediately care of my problem. My rear left turn signal went out n it was a safety issue. I was waited on right away n also needed new wiper blades n tire air check, n with a short wait I was on my way.

I also needed new windshield wiper blades n tire air check. All was taken care of

CF
Colleen F.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/20/2017
Always professional, fair pricing and great work!
I was just a little surprised this visit that I waited for a while, but I think it was just a scheduling error. They still got me out of there in reasonable time, so not really a big deal. I have recommended West Goshen Auto to lots of people; even my community website. Keep up the good work!!

Jeffrey W.
09/15/2017
State Inspection 2017
Excellent Service as always. Look no further for anything required in relation to our Ford Fusion. Will always use West Goshen Automotive.

HL
Harriet L.
09/14/2017
Efficient and accurate service, friendly people
Called up and was able to schedule same-day service for an oil change and for them to check a stuck/jammed seatbelt. Not only did they resolve both of those items, they noticed an issue with one of my wheels involving the brakes, and fixed that too (after checking with me for permission). And they got it all done in the same day, so that was a bonus.

TT
Timothy T.
09/12/2017
Excellent dependable service from knowledgeable staff
Dave and his crew have been servicing all my cars for 15 years and I rely on them for all my service needs. I appreciate their knowledge and trust their recommendations. They provide an excellent service at competitive prices and always stand behind the work they do.

Donna M.
Acura TL
09/07/2017
I appreciate the quality service I get and I'm pleased that they provide me transportation back and forth to my home while my only car is being serviced.

Ron G.
Lake Elmo, MN
GMC Yukon
09/01/2017
Honest, knowledgeable and friendly service.
Just moved to town and my engine light came on. Took it in to West Goshen Automotive to have it checked out. They found an issue with a fuel system part that had been replaced earlier this year by a NAPA Auto Care Center shop in TX. That repair was covered by a warranty that West Goshen Automotive honored, since they are also a NAPA Auto Care Center. They got it repaired and back to me quickly. Having a high mileage vehicle, they also provided some great guidance on keeping it in good working order, and honest advice regarding following the manufacturers maintenance schedules that could save me money in the future. It's never easy to find an honest, reputable repair shop when you are new to town, but I believe that I just did. Thanks Dave, I'll be back!

PB