GR
Gerard R.
GMC Yukon
12/16/2017
Great customer attention
The crew at WGA are great. They have helped me on two occasions so far and I plan to make them my auto service center for all my cars.

WH
Walter H.
12/15/2017
honest good service
This was my 5th visit to West Goshen Auto Service. Every time I have been there, they have been honest and fair with their prices, and always have my truck done when they say they will. I never feel pressured, or like they're trying to up-sell me on junk i don't need. Great folks there!

CR
Carol R.
Volvo S60
12/15/2017
Best in Area
5 stars means outstanding. 'nuf said.

JN
Judy N.
Buick Lucerne
12/12/2017
Awesome mechanic
We have been searching for an honest and knowledgeable mechanic in West Chester. West Goshen Auto is it!!! Dave was very honest about manufacture auto remote not starting due to computer codes he could have easily charged me more!!! So excited to have a reputable mechanic to work with!!! I would highly recommend West Goshen automotive!!!

BT
Bernadette T.
12/02/2017
Best people, best service
West Goshen Automotive is my auto service of choice. Since moving to West Chester, Dave and his crew have offered honest, efficient, timely service of my Hyundai. They are a personable bunch who know what they're doing and work with the customer to make our experience stress free and on-time. Not only have I turned to West Goshen Automotive for inspections and repairs, but they worked well with USAA when in need of accident recovery. My car was returned looking as good as it did the day I purchased it. They have proved over the years that I can count on them with all my automobile needs. Thanks guys!!!

NF
Nicole F.
11/28/2017
Always a great experience!
Nicest people. Been going here for 20+ years. Always pleased.

David P.
GMC Acadia
11/28/2017
Quick
Fast, excellent service. I dropped my truck off for an oil change around 10 and it was done by 12.

Michael H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/18/2017
Satisfied customer
Outstanding service and trusted advisor.

CD
Charles D.
11/16/2017
Oil change and inspection
Service and responsiveness and caring attitude along with explanation

Douglas W.
11/15/2017
State inspection
Good customer service and you don't feel that you are being taken

TC
Theodore C.
Thornton, PA
Toyota Tundra
11/14/2017
State Inspection and more...
I called on a Friday afternoon and requested an appointment for a State Inspection, oil change, new wiper blades and a tire rotation. I was given an appointment for Thursday morning. Quick and easy appointment scheduling. There is even a courtesy shuttle available. Service was performed as requested and all for a very reasonable price.

WC
William C.
Glen Mills, PA
Chevrolet Suburban
11/09/2017
I am new to the state and was referred to West Goshen Auto buy a local businessman. Dave was able to get both my cars in next day for the required inspections and certifications. While in service, I asked for a lube, oil, filter...all of which were done well, and for a very fair price. After discussing a chronic problem with them, they were able to diagnose it as "operator error" and perform some necessary maintenance to minimize any damage that I may have caused. I needed two new tires, which arrived the next day. They, too, were installed and balanced for a very fair price.

Overall, the service was great. They will have all of my vehicle maintenance service from here on out. I've owned enough cars to know that having a trusted mechanic is of paramount importance.

I will be recommending West Goshen Automotive to everyone I know.

John K.
Philadelphia, PA
Saturn SC 2dr
11/07/2017
1999 Saturn_SCII no EGJ2233 ..Title no 52935096102KE
Very satisfied with the service on October 12. The vehicle runs more quiet and appears to get better gas mileage.

Denise M.
11/01/2017
SERVICE
ALWAYS RECEIVE GREAT SERVICE. WORK QUALITY AS WELL AS AVAILABLE AND TURN AROUND TIME IS ALWAY EXCELLENT!

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL
11/01/2017
Mechanics and all personnel
Great place where service is well done.

WP
William P.
10/31/2017
They are honest.
Honest, friendly and open after working hours.

TH
Timothy H.
GMC Suburban
10/30/2017
GMC Diesel
Great fast and friendly service.

EB
Evelyn B.
Newtown Square, PA
10/28/2017
Very respectful employees and very clean waiting room
Great very prompt service!

NB
Nancy B.
Glen Mills, PA
10/27/2017
honesty
Always trust their service recommendations

Douglas W.
Honda Civic Si
10/24/2017
Minor service
This is the second time I just stopped bye to have just to have some minor service and was welcomed without hesitation will be bring my cars in for inspection