SF
Stephen F.
Ram 1500
02/28/2018
Best vehicle service in Chester County.

TH
Timothy H.
Chevrolet Suburban
02 Suburban
I can't say enough about this place. Great service at a great price, what more could you want. I recommend it to anyone.

WM
William M.
Nissan Rogue
02/28/2018
They deliver on time and when promised

Donna M.
Acura TL
02/23/2018
Gives me high priority service when needed.
They respond to my needs and even provide me with transportation back and forth to my home while my car is being serviced. I have already referred several of my friends to this garage.

TR
Todd R.
Glen Mills, PA
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/23/2018
Amazing Experience
From start to Finish everything was great. I was informed of everything being done and service was fast and professional. Thank you.

CD
Charles D.
02/21/2018
Car oil change
Great care and service and responsiveness. West Goshen is like family to me!

TV
Terry V.
Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2018
Honest, convenient, accommodating
I would never take my car anywhere else. This is the best place to go to. I fully trust the mechanics at West Goshen Automotive.

Mike L.
02/06/2018
Thank you.
Great service and always on time.

WH

complete satisfaction

Joe K.
Ram 1500
02/02/2018
Mechanics treat you with respect and are always available to assist in a time of need!
I was on my way to work and realized I had a flat. I only had 6 PSI in the rear tire of my Ram 1500 Truck. I was able to drop off my truck, they gave me a ride to work and called when it was repaired the same day!
We have been using West Goshen Auto for years now and have referred many friends to them as well.
They always treat you with respect and are very honest which is hard to find these days!
Always support you local business!

GM
George M.
Dodge Magnum
02/01/2018
Clean
Dave seems like a caring guy with a good attitude.

Sally M.
Hyundai Tucson
01/31/2018
You were recommended by two people who use your services
Had a problem with my car a friend of mine who uses you told me the car my car was towed in the work was done right away and I will send a message when it was ready I was very happy with the service and I will be coming back

V
Valued Customer
Exton, PA
Ram 2500
01/30/2018
Always take care of us
Honest/Dependable staff, always make me feel my company is a priority

AR
Alfred R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/30/2018
180k miles on my cargo can and thanks to Dave, it is running like a top!
Care and attention to detail. Thank you!

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL
01/26/2018
Brakes for Saturn
Great work! They are prompt and reliable.

LH
Lyman H.
01/25/2018
prompt service
good service and quality work.

FF
Francis F.
01/24/2018
One word will do it-trust.
I chose West Goshen Automotive to inspect my truck,change the oil and filter and replace the original 8 year old spark plugs. All services were completed on time and at a fair price.

Louis M.
01/23/2018
We have been a customer of West Goshen Automotive for almost 30 years. They have consistently provided outstanding service for our multiple family vehicles. Their work is high quality and always performed in a very timely manner. Their communication is excellent - calling at the time of the initial assessment to discuss what needs to be done and then a follow-up confirmation call when the work is completed. Where appropriate, they provide several options for addressing mechanical problems. They also maintain very accurate records of work done in the past, as well as work discussed for future visits. I would recommend West Goshen Automotive without any reservation.

PH
Patricia H.
Subaru Legacy
01/23/2018
Great Service!
Have been taking my cars there for many years now, and they are top notch for service. Always fast service, very reasonable with repair costs, and the extra perk of driving me to work after I leave my car there for service is extra appreciated. Highly satisfied customer!