Monica L.
Nissan Versa
09/01/2020
Very timely and thorough
Took my car to West Goshen Automotive for the first time last week, as I was looking for a place that wouldn't charge me $150 off the bat for diagnostics (which is the new policy at my old shop). Mike was very responsive, was able to take my car the next day, gave me an accurate estimate which was a fair price. In addition to replacing the exhaust system (which was my main problem) he let me know about another unsafe issue with my older car, giving me the option to update that but without any pressure. My car is running smoothly and I feel reassured that these guys are the last ones who worked on it. Will be back!

Newtown Square, PA
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/01/2020
Mini Cooper inspection
My car was overdue for inspection, and not all garages work on Minis, so I was relieved when West Goshen was able to get my car in within a week of calling. I've never been to this provider before but was pleased with their service; they called to keep me updated on their progress and the status of their work. Ended up needing new brakes and they were able to complete that service the same day too so I didn't have to come back. I thought the price was reasonable and Mike was very personable. I'll be taking my other car there for service too.

TH
Timothy H.
08/31/2020
Highlander
Great experience and service as always

SV
Steven V.
08/31/2020
Honest and on time service
Once again the West Goshen automotive team fixed my vehicle in a timely manner and a reasonable price. I recommend Dave and his team for all your repair needs.

Regina W.
08/20/2020
Always willing to fit you in as soon as possible

Saturn SL
08/18/2020
Saturn visit
Thanks for all of the years of work on my Saturn!

WJ
William J.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/15/2020
Honest and Knowledgeable
Always very satisfied with the service and appreciate the fact that we know we will be treated fairly.

SL
Steven L.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/07/2020
Top notch service
Thanks for the service.
Dave and his mechanics service my car as if it was there's.Taking care to point out what it will need in the future and explaining what and why.
All ways greatfull to be able to plan for future expenses.

RK
Richard K.
Volvo S90
08/06/2020
In for State Inspection
As always Dave and the crew took care of me with fast and friendly service that didn't break the bank.

RT
Richard T.
08/04/2020
My family And I have been going here for years. They are professional, honest and friendly. Any car issues I have I can trust West Goshen Auto to take care of it.

Bobbie S.
07/31/2020
Trustworthy and knowledgeable!
Always ‘service with a smile’!
Seriously, the diagnosis and service are done with thoroughness; the techs work neatly and speak to the customer, when needed. A great place to trust the service of my vehicle!

ST
Susan T.
Media, PA
07/24/2020
Service and Oil Change
Always a great job and amazing service
I would highly recommend

MV
Michele V.
07/23/2020
Thanks so much for the excellent service as always!

NB
Nancy B.
Glen Mills, PA
07/20/2020
Trustworthy & do great work
Always have confidence when I take my vehicle or trailers here for repair that the job will be done right.

Saturn SL
07/18/2020
Emergency service
I brought car in on late Thursday afternoon..it was an emergency leaking of transmission fluid. I really thought Friday would be my pickup. But it was great to have it back so fast because I am a volunteer at the hospital. Outstanding service and Dave is always there to greet people.