PB

CD
Charles D.
Broomall, PA
08/30/2017
A great place to take care of your car
Service, friendliness, personal touch

WH
Walter H.
Quick Service, Good Prices
I'm always last minute with my car. I called on Thursday, and they were able to take my car for inspection on Saturday. It was done just after lunch. The staff is courteous, and honest. I don't feel like I'm being pushed into things, but being informed of future things to keep my car running well.

Charles B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Reliable, trustworthy, great workmenship
Great job done on my car as usual

KC
Kathryn C.
Honda Civic Si
08/29/2017
Dave & West Goshen Auto are a super place to have your vehicle maintained!!
Dave and his staff do a great job of mechanical work on cars. Dave is always honest with me, about what I should do in terms of service or repair or maintenance. If there is an issue that a dealer should address, he will always tell a customer that. But he has serviced my Honda for as long as I have had the car, and took care of my cars before that. You can't find a better mechanic, and a place to get help with your car. I am a single senior, and Dave always explains everything to me, taking as much time as I need, to understand what he recommends doing. This is like life used to be before one-size-fits-all dealers. I recommend them highly.

Katherine M.
Volvo S70
08/26/2017
Car inspection
Got it done before the day was over, even though they had to order a part. So glad I can leave there knowing they did good by me.

Mitzi M.
King Of Prussia, PA
Kia Optima
08/23/2017
Always accommodating my request at short notice
Open and Honest

KJ
Ken J.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
08/22/2017
SERVICE IS FAR AND ABOVE OTHERS I HAVE USED IN THE PAST.
SERVICE WAS TIMELY AND COSTS WITHIN REASON. AND I HAVE RECOMMENDED TO OTHERS SEVERAL TIMES.

WM
William M.
Lexus ES 350
08/22/2017
As always, West Goshen Automotive provided prompt service for my vehicle. Lube, oil, filter plus tire rotation. All done in less than 45 minutes.

MF
Melody F.
08/09/2017
friendly, We trust your work.
You call and review all work that needs to be done. We trust your judgement and don"t push work that doesn't need to be done at that time. We entrust you to make our vehicles safe.

FF
Francis F.
08/07/2017
Disc brake service
Performed front disc brake replacement and cut the rotors on my 2010 Toyota Tacoma with around 61,000 miles. The service was completed on time and I was contacted by a friendly phone call. The amount I paid was just what I was quoted. My steering wheel,seat and floor mat were free of dirt and grease. This is a first class,small business operation.

RD
Renee D.
08/03/2017
very dependable
Dependable to fix the problem at reasonable prices. Owners and staff very pleasant and knowledgeable.

RD
Ronald D.
Malvern, PA
08/03/2017
Experienced onsite owner. Many repeat customers.
Honest.Competent. Friendly service. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Chantell B.
Darby, PA
Mercury Montego
08/01/2017
Close to my job
This is a great place to get your car fix. The great think about it is I work near this place and all i can is drop it off go back to work and when its done just pick it up

Michael H.
Acura MDX
07/29/2017
Customer Service
Been using WG Auto for 20 yrs and always had great service and never had any doubts l.

DF
Denise F.
07/28/2017
quality work reasonable price
much better then going to the Nissan dealership

GS
Gary S.
Lancaster, PA
Cadillac CTS
07/26/2017
Excellent Customer Service
This was the first time I used West Goshen Automotive and I couldn't be happier. They inspected my car and took care of a "Check Engine" light issue. I look forward to using them in the future.

Maria L.
Newtown Square, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
07/26/2017
Good Honest Service
I've been bring my vehicle to West Goshen Automotive for many years now after a friend's recommendation. They've provided good service, much more affordable than the dealer, and seem to be honest. Their facility is clean and appears well organized. Mechanics are respectful.

Robert H.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/25/2017
it's simple there all great guys and super honest.
Super easy to deal with and honest and do quality work and get you in and out all the time , This is why we bring them donuts :)

SR
Sarah R.
Downingtown, PA
07/22/2017
Never disappointed
Always great, fast and friendly service