AE
Coatesville, PA
Honda Accord Coupe
03/01/2020
Fabulous service
I needed an inspection and had a very small window of time. The guys fit me in with very short notice and were a real pleasure to work with, especially since I couldn’t leave the car but had to wait for it. No hassle at all, dream service

Robert H.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/28/2020
DAVE and then his staff , still getting used to Mike handling the phones. hahahahahahahahaha
great place and super fair.

Rita S.
Jeep Cherokee
02/27/2020
Inspection
Awesome service as usual. Friendly staff.

KC
Kathryn C.
Honda Civic Si
02/26/2020
GREAT care of my 2007 Honda Civic! Thank you!
Dave and his team, to include Mike, do a wonderful job in maintaining my 2007 Honda Civic, that I call Silver Rose! She is going strong, and I am most grateful for all the care in keeping both of us safe! You can trust Dave and his crew to take care of your auto needs!! And you meet really interesting people in his waiting room!

Maureen P.
Ram 2500
02/26/2020
Stellar Service
Dave and his team always take the time to listen and work with you with scheduling.
Professional and friendly staff!!
Work done right and prices are reasonable.
I trust them with my vehicles.

Joanne D.
Kia Sorento
02/23/2020
Tire Maintenance
It has been a very good experience utilizing West Goshen Auto for my auto needs over the past year. I am very impressed with their customer service and efficiency. I was hesitant to contact them for my tire needs but necessity won out and I Made the appointment to have my tire pressure checked and to get their opinion on one tire that was especially low. They were very kind and went to work right away. As it turned out the pressure was low and I needed a stem in the one. As I was leaving, I heard them say that I should stop in every once in awhile to have my tire pressure checked. I really really appreciate them and I whole heartedly recommend them.

Dodge Magnum
02/21/2020
Trust
As always, great service!

V
Valued Customer
Landenberg, PA
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
02/19/2020
Great service and even friendlier people!
Service is exceptional and affordable. I never walk out of there and feel like I got ripped off, like so many mechanics!

GM
Greg M.
Nissan Murano
02/18/2020
16 Murano
The service that I received was excellent. The technician was very professional and patiently answered all my questions.

FF
Francis F.
02/06/2020
I trust W.G.A.to do the service I request.
Whenever I have to have my truck serviced, whether the service required is small or large, I feel comfortable having W.G.A. do the job.

Susanne B.
Glen Mills, PA
02/05/2020
Excellent service.
We feel confident that we are receiving excellent service at a competitive price.

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL
02/05/2020
As always the service was great! Everyone is friendly and helpful! Thanks for a great job!

CD
Cynthia D.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/28/2020
This was my first time at this garage and I gave them five stars because they gave me outstanding service. I felt I could trust what they said to me and they were not trying to scam me in any way. I will definitely go back!

SF
Stephen F.
Ram 1500
01/28/2020
employees
Owner should take client out to dinner once a month.

SV
Steven V.
01/18/2020
Honest and knowledgeable staff
Excellent service and knowledgeable mechanics.

They stand by their work with a warranty.