Dale D.
Ford Expedition
07/19/2017
I recently moved to West Goshen Township from Lower Bucks County. It's very hard to find a shop that I can trust. I showed up there first thing on a Monday morning, with no appointment to see if they could handle the Annual PA Inspection. They said no problem and by 11:00 a.m. I got a call and it was done. They did not try to sell me on any "needed" work, but were very honest. They told me of a few things I need to get looked at soon, and I will most assuredly make an appointment with them to get that work done. Thanks Guys!

David P.
GMC Acadia
07/19/2017
I have been using West Goshen Auto since I moved to West Chester. Dave worked with me during my last repair and we were able to get the worked covered by my extended warranty on the vehicle.

EM
Edward M.
Jeep Patriot
07/18/2017
always willing to help you
most of time you get what needs to be done in a couple hours and the guys are great

Michael H.

Glen Mills, PA
GMC Sierra
07/11/2017
Honest & accommodating
Always happy with the service

MV
Michele V.
07/07/2017
Car service
Always pleased with my service.

WN
William N.
07/04/2017
Very Helpful
Fair pricing and very helpful staff.

John J D.
07/03/2017
Oil change and state inspection.
Friendly, attention to detail, knowledgeable, very considerate, want to do things right the first time.

Chris M.
Chrysler 200
07/01/2017
Awesome
They do a nice job

James B.
Mercury Mountaineer
06/26/2017
Response, On time repair and knowledge of the problem
I have dealt with several auto repair shows in my 40 plus years of owning a car and West Goshen is the best I have ever worked with in my auto repairs.

Diana M.
06/23/2017
Our family has brought our cars here for all kinds of services for many years and have never been disappointed. Dave and the rest of the techs are all attentive, competent and accommodating.

V
Valued Customer
Montrose, PA
06/21/2017
Very professional
Always fair with price and very fast.

SR
Sarah R.
Downingtown, PA
06/21/2017
Amazing place
This is a great place to go for multiple reasons. They are honest, friendly company that does not recommend or do anything that is not necessary. I feel like that is hard to find. Second of all they are very reasonable on prices which I appreciate and keeps me coming back month after month and year after year. I recommend this place to everyone because they are amazing.

Jeanne-Marie F.
Newtown Square, PA
06/18/2017
Honest, efficient, competent friendly staff!
Wouldn't take my car anywhere else!

Katherine M.

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL1
Great workers
Very satisfied with the workmanship and the people.

KV
Kelly V.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/14/2017
Quick, Honest service
They're fair and always take the time to explain what my car may or may not need. They always take the time to call me before any work is done to explain the outcome, and to answer any questions I may have. Any concern I've had has always been heard and well answered. I always feel that they're honest and trustworthy, which is imperative in a business that often isn't understood by the average person. Thanks for your help West Goshen Auto!

TG
Terry G.
Lexus GX 470
06/11/2017
Action
I had a standard inspection and was not happy with the fact that in my I got charged with excessive payments for labor for Simply having lightbulbs replaced .. I made that clear when I left.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive & Fleet Services responded on 06/15/2017

Terry,  I believe that a review should be based on your entire experience, from start to finish, including, but not limited to, the conversation that took place when you authorized the work which was performed.  It is disappointing that you chose to give a bad review  That being said, we typically charge less than factory book time for bulb replacement, in checking book time you would have incurred an additional $72.10  I believe what you were charged was more then fair.  If you would like to discuss this matter further, please feel free to call me, or stop in

KF