Mike L.
09/22/2017
Thank you for always taking extra care of our cars.
Service is always great, thank you.

Concetta B.
Buick Regal
09/20/2017
Reliable n convient
Took immediately care of my problem. My rear left turn signal went out n it was a safety issue. I was waited on right away n also needed new wiper blades n tire air check, n with a short wait I was on my way.

I also needed new windshield wiper blades n tire air check. All was taken care of

CF
Colleen F.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/20/2017
Always professional, fair pricing and great work!
I was just a little surprised this visit that I waited for a while, but I think it was just a scheduling error. They still got me out of there in reasonable time, so not really a big deal. I have recommended West Goshen Auto to lots of people; even my community website. Keep up the good work!!

Jeffrey W.
09/15/2017
State Inspection 2017
Excellent Service as always. Look no further for anything required in relation to our Ford Fusion. Will always use West Goshen Automotive.

HL
Harriet L.
09/14/2017
Efficient and accurate service, friendly people
Called up and was able to schedule same-day service for an oil change and for them to check a stuck/jammed seatbelt. Not only did they resolve both of those items, they noticed an issue with one of my wheels involving the brakes, and fixed that too (after checking with me for permission). And they got it all done in the same day, so that was a bonus.

TT
Timothy T.
09/12/2017
Excellent dependable service from knowledgeable staff
Dave and his crew have been servicing all my cars for 15 years and I rely on them for all my service needs. I appreciate their knowledge and trust their recommendations. They provide an excellent service at competitive prices and always stand behind the work they do.

Donna M.
Acura TL
09/07/2017
I appreciate the quality service I get and I'm pleased that they provide me transportation back and forth to my home while my only car is being serviced.

Ron G.
Lake Elmo, MN
GMC Yukon
09/01/2017
Honest, knowledgeable and friendly service.
Just moved to town and my engine light came on. Took it in to West Goshen Automotive to have it checked out. They found an issue with a fuel system part that had been replaced earlier this year by a NAPA Auto Care Center shop in TX. That repair was covered by a warranty that West Goshen Automotive honored, since they are also a NAPA Auto Care Center. They got it repaired and back to me quickly. Having a high mileage vehicle, they also provided some great guidance on keeping it in good working order, and honest advice regarding following the manufacturers maintenance schedules that could save me money in the future. It's never easy to find an honest, reputable repair shop when you are new to town, but I believe that I just did. Thanks Dave, I'll be back!

PB

CD
Charles D.
Broomall, PA
08/30/2017
A great place to take care of your car
Service, friendliness, personal touch

WH
Walter H.
Quick Service, Good Prices
I'm always last minute with my car. I called on Thursday, and they were able to take my car for inspection on Saturday. It was done just after lunch. The staff is courteous, and honest. I don't feel like I'm being pushed into things, but being informed of future things to keep my car running well.

Charles B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Reliable, trustworthy, great workmenship
Great job done on my car as usual

KC
Kathryn C.
Honda Civic Si
08/29/2017
Dave & West Goshen Auto are a super place to have your vehicle maintained!!
Dave and his staff do a great job of mechanical work on cars. Dave is always honest with me, about what I should do in terms of service or repair or maintenance. If there is an issue that a dealer should address, he will always tell a customer that. But he has serviced my Honda for as long as I have had the car, and took care of my cars before that. You can't find a better mechanic, and a place to get help with your car. I am a single senior, and Dave always explains everything to me, taking as much time as I need, to understand what he recommends doing. This is like life used to be before one-size-fits-all dealers. I recommend them highly.

Katherine M.
Volvo S70
08/26/2017
Car inspection
Got it done before the day was over, even though they had to order a part. So glad I can leave there knowing they did good by me.

Mitzi M.
King Of Prussia, PA
Kia Optima
08/23/2017
Always accommodating my request at short notice
Open and Honest

KJ
Ken J.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
08/22/2017
SERVICE IS FAR AND ABOVE OTHERS I HAVE USED IN THE PAST.
SERVICE WAS TIMELY AND COSTS WITHIN REASON. AND I HAVE RECOMMENDED TO OTHERS SEVERAL TIMES.

WM
William M.
Lexus ES 350
08/22/2017
As always, West Goshen Automotive provided prompt service for my vehicle. Lube, oil, filter plus tire rotation. All done in less than 45 minutes.

MF
Melody F.
08/09/2017
friendly, We trust your work.
You call and review all work that needs to be done. We trust your judgement and don"t push work that doesn't need to be done at that time. We entrust you to make our vehicles safe.

FF
Francis F.
08/07/2017
Disc brake service
Performed front disc brake replacement and cut the rotors on my 2010 Toyota Tacoma with around 61,000 miles. The service was completed on time and I was contacted by a friendly phone call. The amount I paid was just what I was quoted. My steering wheel,seat and floor mat were free of dirt and grease. This is a first class,small business operation.

RD
Renee D.
08/03/2017
very dependable
Dependable to fix the problem at reasonable prices. Owners and staff very pleasant and knowledgeable.