ND
NANCY D.
Dryden, MI
11/12/2019
A A A plus rating
Honest, reliable, no pressure quotes. Wonderful service and counter staff.

Otter Lake, MI
Dodge Dart
11/11/2019
I was recommended this repair shop by a co-worker. So glad I went and I am very happy with their service. I will continue to use them as well as recommend them.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 11/19/2019

We are glad to have you as one of our customers. We look forward to the future with you

MF
Megan F.
Jeep Patriot
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Megan said the business seems like they really do care about what's wrong with her vehicle. She said they made sure to give her updates and let her know what was going on with it.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. We do care about your vehicles needs and keeping you on the road

BV
Bradley V.
Columbiaville, MI
Jeep Patriot
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Bradley said the business did a really good job for a fair price. He has been a customer for years.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for the many loyal years of service

Mila S.
Jeep Cherokee
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Mila said that the place, Mike and the staff gave her kind, courteous and good service. They explained what was wrong with her vehicle, how they fixed it and were very timely.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you!! Customer satisfaction is our goal

JAN L.
10/25/2019
Excellent Excellent Service
#1 in courteous and professional service. Customer satisfaction at it's finest. Wouldn't bring my vehicle anywhere else.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you! We value your feedback & will continue to do our best!

MIKE P.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/24/2019
Affordable and helpful.
Very friendly mechanics and front desk that take care of your automotive needs.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/25/2019

We appreciate your kind words and feedback. We look forward to assisting you with all of your vehicle's needs.

KC
Quick
Convenient
Excellent Price
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the great review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience here

Nissan Quest
10/16/2019
Always friendly and helpful
The crew at cars are very friendly polite and helpful! They get you in and out as soon as possible and sincerely care about the service on your vehicle.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you!

RYANE H.
Ford Edge
10/10/2019
Wonderful staff!
James is a great mechanic. He explains my car's issues to me in a practical way and never steers me towards wasting money. Everyone else working here is kind and informative as well. I will continue to service my vehicle at this location.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review!! I will pass it along to our crew. We hope you have a great day!!

FD
FRED D.
Dodge Avenger
10/08/2019
Best service ever
In my 62 years of dealing with repair facilities I’ve never been treated so well. Very personable staff. Made me feel very comfortable about the process. Showed me proof of everything that needed repairs. I could tell I was dealing with very honest people. I highly recommend
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the oustanding review! We appreciate you & look forward to doing business with you in the future. Have a wonderful day

SL
Shirley L.
Fostoria, MI
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Shirley said she has been there many times. They are always satisfactory and do a good job. They are quick and they have the best prices. Everybody does a good job and they have prompt service. They're very reasonably priced for what they do.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the great review!!! We appreciate your many loyal years and look forward to the future with you!! Have a wonderful day

LH
Larry H.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Larry said that they did everything he asked for. They went above and beyond to take care of some other things.

AL
Aria L.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Aria said he would recommend the business for service.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for the great review.

Tony S.
Columbiaville, MI
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Tony said that the place, Mike and the person at the front desk were all very friendly.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/07/2019

We appreciate your feedback & look forward to assisting you with all of you vehicles needs

dennis h.
10/02/2019
Professional, Great at explaining what is needed done . Woman at desk was great !
First the woman who took care of me was professional and very cordial. Quickly finished the work . I was very comfortable while waiting.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for the great review we strive to give every customer this experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to the future

ND
NACEY D.
Dryden, MI
10/02/2019
Good reliable service! Friendly staff that explains the estimate and needed repairs.
Good reliable service! Reasonable prices.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you!!!

RJ
R.d J.
Oldsmobile Delta 88
09/27/2019 Category: Service
R.D. said he has been going there for a long time.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for the many loyal years!

LG
Leslie G.
09/17/2019
Good, reliable service
I use Your Complete Auto Repair for major repairs and regular maintenance like oil changes. I like that I can trust them not to try to sell me unnecessary repairs and I can drop in for an oil change without an appointment.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 09/24/2019

Thank You!!!

DF
David F.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
David said the business treated him good, but they could have been faster changing his oil.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 09/24/2019

We are sorry you are dissatsified with your experience due to the wait time. We can always schedule an appointment for a faster turn around. We look forward to taking care of your vehicles needs in the future. Have a great day