CHUCK M.
Metamora, MI
01/17/2019
I am very confident in the quality and cost of the repair work done on all our vehicles.
I appreciate how I am treated at CARS. I trust the technician's evaluation of the condition of the vehicle. I always understand the explanation of any problems. I have always been treated fairly. They always back their work. They make you feel like a friend.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the review!! The growth we have experienced over the years is because of customers like you. We appreciate your trust and we will continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. Have a great day

CF
CATHY F.
01/16/2019
Explain the work very well to me.
I was very happy with the service I was given.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the great review!!

BL
Bob L.
Lincoln Continental
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Bob said it was great and they took care of him very well.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the review we appreciate it!

WB
William B.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
William said that the place helped him out after his vehicle was in an accident, they gave him lots of options and did everything they said they would.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your feedback. Have a great day!

SO
Steve O.
Otter Lake, MI
Pontiac Vibe
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the service was good.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your feedback!! Have a wonderful day

AR
ANDREA R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/29/2018
This place is the BEST!
Friendly, courteous, respectful staff, quality work at affordable prices, quick turnaround, and most importantly, honesty...no upselling of products or services. This place makes you feel like you are family. I have never been less than 100% satisfied with their services. I’m so grateful to have discovered this place and will never go anywhere else. They have worked on 3 of my vehicles now and have been excellent every time and in every way!
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the outstanding review!!! We strive to give everyone this experience. I will make sure to let our team know!! We hope you had a wonderful New Year and we will see you next time :) Have a great day!!

LOUIS M.
Columbiaville, MI
Jeep Patriot
12/22/2018
Very grateful for the service
I was very satisfied and impressed they replaced my drivers mirror and do an oil change in less than an hour..... Excellent!!
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for the great review!! Have a happy New Year

SONYA B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/19/2018
Lapeer MI Best Auto Repair Shop
I have been using Complete Auto Repairs for 12+ years. I have full confidence in their prices and repairs. I don't go anywhere else!! They know me by name and treat me like family! The shop secretary/cashier Lauren is super helpful and always friendly.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you Sonya for the wonderful review & the many loyal years of being our customer! Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

David M.
Oxford, MI
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tamara. She said they have been using this business over 20 years with all the same mechanics, and they are the only people they trust to work on their vehicles. They would not take their vehicles anywhere else. She thanks them for always being there for all her family and for always doing an outstanding job.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for the excellent review and the many loyal years of being our customer!! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

KK
Kenneth K.
Chevrolet HHR
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said he has been going to the business for 20 years. He had a simple oil change done there.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for your 20 loyal years. Have a Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday

RA
Rick A.
GMC Yukon XL
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Rick said he had his vehicle towed to the business because it would not start. The staff told him he had to spend $1,200 to get a fuel pump and an instrument cluster. He declined the service and the business asked to buy the vehicle from him. He came to pick it up and it started. He stated he does not believe what they told him the issues are is what is wrong with the vehicle.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 12/17/2018

I'm sorry you were unhappy with your visit. Having a fuel issue can cause an intermittent no start. The technician felt it was in your best interest to have your fuel pump replaced & a cluster rebuild. As for the offer of purchasing your vehicle,it was an employee that inquired about purchasing your vehicle. I hope that you are able to fix your vehicle & we can be of service to you in the future. Have a Merry Chrstmas & Happy Holidays

KC
KATHLEEN C.
12/06/2018
Fair prices
Dependable
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 12/06/2018

Thank You for the GREAT review. Have a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!!

JACK R.
Columbiaville, MI
11/28/2018
been going to their business for years
in & out for oil change
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for the review. Have a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

EM
Elizabeth M.
11/17/2018
Threes should be a zero star option
I went here because recently I had an issue with my windshield wipers. They were stuck down and when I turned them on they wouldn’t move. I went here because I THOUGHT that I could trust the mechanics word here well enough to where they would fix the problem. Instead, they tried to rip me off. They wanted to tell me that I had all these things wrong with my car so they could charge me more. They wanted to tell me that these wipers that were broken, was supposed to cost me $804! I was able to get a part warrantied because I had just had it replaced a few months ago and had a two year warranty so they then said it would “only cost $332.14.” Knowing that number seemed a bit ridiculous, I went somewhere else. THIS OTHER PLACE ONLY CHARGED ME $35 AND WAS ABLE TO FIX THE SAME DAY NO PROBLEM! Needless to say, I was almost ripped off. I know nothing about cars and they knew that and took advantage of that. I will NEVER go here again.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 11/19/2018

I’m sorry you were dissatisfied with your visit to our facility. You have been coming to us for a long time and should know that we don’t try to deceive you on what you need to fix on your vehicle. I looked at your history today and talked to the technician. You replaced the wiper parts he was talking about in February of this year. All parts and labor would have been under warranty. He did not see a stripped screw but felt it was better for you to err on the side of caution and replace your parts. If ice gets built up on your wipers and you try to run them you can burn out the wiper motor and wiper transmission. The cost to you would have been 0. I’m sorry that you were unhappy with your visit to our facility. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Mike, Debi, & Staff

Jim S.
North Branch, MI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business provides good service every time he goes there.
Julia from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for the great review Jim and for trusting us with your vehicle over the years! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving

Judith L.
Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Judith said that the place was very good.
Julia from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the great review. Have a wonderful day

TC
TERRY C.
Kia Optima
11/05/2018
Oil Changes
Had oil changes in two cars on Thursday! Always a pleasure to do business at Complete Auto!
Julia from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the good review, we look forward to doing business with you in the future!!

Donald S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Donald said that he does not have any problems with the business.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for the review we look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a Merry Chrismas and Happy Holidays!!!

10/30/2018
Very helpful people! Love that joe guy he’s amazing!
Julia from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review. Joe is a great asset to this company! I will make sure to let him know

NK
NATHEN K.
10/26/2018
HVAC system (nathan)
Great place to go I trust them. I never had a bad complaint about them.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for leaving us a review.I'm glad that you had a pleasant experience. We look forward to seeing you again.