KN
KAREN N.
10/19/2018
Mike , Julia and Debbie
Great place always goes above and beyond for their customers.

MICHAEL B.
Dryden, MI
10/02/2018
Broken exhaust system
Had broken exhaust system. Was able to get it fixed with a job well done.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Sincerly
Your CARS

BV
Bradley V.
Chevrolet HHR
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Bradley said this business is real friendly and he has used them for a long time.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you! It always a joy seeing you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

SHEILA M.
Chrysler 200
09/21/2018
Quick oil change
Your staff are friendly, efficient, and always provide exceptional service. I had just left Belle tire for a (free) tire rotation and your tech put air in my tires that were low.I really apprieciated that!
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you so much for your business. We really appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle repairs and thank you for the nice review.

TG
Ty G.
Oxford, MI
Chevrolet Colorado
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Ty said they are prompt and friendly. He has complete trust in them..
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you so much for trusting us with your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again.

FS
Fred S.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Fred said he would recommend this business for service.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you Fred for bringing your vehicle to us for service. We hope to see you again.

Lorrie M.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Lorrie said that the service at this business is always good. She recommends them.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you Lorrie for bringing your vehicle to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

DA
Dan A.
GMC Terrain
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the vehicle is good now. He didn't have any problems with the business. They fixed it.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

JO
Janet O.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Janet said that she would absolutely recommend this business for service.

Mike G.
North Branch, MI
Buick Encore
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they did a good job. They did not tell him, though that the vehicle would be there overnight.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. I apologize for the miscommunication, I hope your warranty work was done in a timely fashion. We look forward to being able assist you in any of your vehicle's needs.

GA
George A.
Michigan
Dodge Charger
09/08/2018 Category: Service
George said the employees were friendly. They provided good service. They completed service quickly.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We look forward to being able to assist you in all of your vehicles needs.

CD
CHERYL D.
Jeep Liberty
09/07/2018
03 jeep liberty going strong
What can I say that I haven't said before? This place is great! They take care of their customers in a FAST friendly atmosphere. They don't feed you a line of crap. I feel overall their prices for routine maintenance AND other work is more than reasonable. Plus they always give me my options and don't use scare tactics to get my business.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle you are always joy to work with! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

09/02/2018
Going downhill
Have been taking my vehicles here since they opened. Service has always been done in a timely manner. Last time i went here they got my vehicle done sooner then expected. Everything was great except for the fact that i had to bring it back 3 days later due to them hot fixing everything that needed to be fixed. Going downhill with how they actually work on vehicles since they first opened. I will nor be comming back.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/02/2018

I am sorry to hear this. If theres anything we can do please call The Shop and ask for Julia, so we can get this matter resolved as soon as possible. We would love the opportunity to renew your faith in our business.

John B.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff at the business were courteous, friendly, and answered all his questions.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We look forward to doing business with you in future.

Buick Century
08/23/2018
Thoroughness of service.
I brought a vehicle in for an oil change. I asked that they look at an issue with the transmission. When finish they came up with some other things that they found in there normal inspections and gave some recommendations for things that should be done. No pressure to do anything. And the whole service cost just over $20.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for trusting us with you vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward in assisting you with all of your vehicles needs.

LL
Lori L.
Burton, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Lori said they were polite. The service was good. They kept her informed and consulted her before doing the work.

PR
PAUL R.
Chevrolet Aveo
08/18/2018
It seems to me the price of Labor is way to high there
car starts well and runs well and that is why I took it in. I priced a starter and the other part and they were $69 and $149 on line. Air works and heat too. Work appears to be good, seems like the price of labor is way too high!
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 08/20/2018

I am really sorry that you felt our labor cost was too high for your vehicle repair. The labor that is charged is determined by how long the repair will take a technician to do the job. We follow the same process as other garages and I would hope that you were asked to approve the cost of the job before they repaired your car. Unfortunetly, car repairs can be costly! We do appreciate you coming in and hope that you will come to us again.
Your CARS Staff

CR
CAROL R.
08/10/2018
Best place ever
I will never go any where else for car repairs. They are honest and treat you like family.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you so much! Our customers are very important to us and you can't get a nicer compliment. See you for your next service.

Dan G.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he was satisfied with the service.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your automotive service and we hope to see you again.

John D.
Michigan
08/10/2018 Category: Service
John said the business could have more competitive prices.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for your honest answer. We try to stay competive with other automotive repair shops. It someimes depends on the repair, as to how much wiggle room there is.We hope to see you again.