RL
Rick L.
Toyota Avalon
03/01/2021
oil change
Recently we had the oil changed on our 01 Toyota Avalon. Unfortunately. the technician must have gotten oil on the exhaust pipe/manifold because that car stunk of burning oil for about three days. Please tell your lube tech to be more careful when working near exhaust pipes.

WC
William C.
02/26/2021
They are very thorough.
They expose small problems that may develop into big problems.

Joel S.
Portland, OR
Honda Fit
02/15/2021
Personal, helpful, caring service.
My battery died during the recent weather events. Z's not only came out on the road to get me started, they got me in and out of the shop with a working vehicle before the storm hit, inside an hour. They could not have been more helpful.

KR
Katy R.
02/12/2021
I’ll be going back
Seriously the best customer service I’ve ever had from an auto repair shop. As a female, I’m always a little uneasy when dealing with my car care because I have no clue whether what they’re telling me is true and have been taken advantage of because of it. Not at Z’s! Tim actually took the time to explain to me what was going on and was very polite and straight forward. They fixed what I originally came in for and gave me a list of other possible issues to be coming soon, instead of telling me I needed them right now to get the sale. They squeezed me in the next day and it’s running great now and I’ll definitely be going back

02/10/2021
Local and friendly
I’ve been a client for almost 20 years. The staff are friendly and honest when it comes to you and your vehicle.

LW
Lena W.
02/05/2021
Z's Auto Care has a knowledgeable staff who helps you take care of your car even if you have a tight budget.
Z's Auto Care will take the time to explain if you have questions. The explanation is easy to understand so that you can make the best decision for your situation.

Kelly B.
Sherwood, OR
01/09/2021
Customer Service
Z’s car care goes above and beyond.

01/02/2021
friendly service, respect
honest

WC
William C.
Toyota Echo
12/28/2020
Repair
They are very knowledgeable, honest, keep me well informed, and showed me the damaged parts that were being replaced.

KC
Kathleen C.
12/09/2020
new headlights
Hey, been going to Z's for decades. Great and fair mechanic. I have a hard time seeing at night, so I had them install new LED headlamps on my Forester last Monday. They did a wonderful and fast job. The headlights are VERY bright and I have no problems seeing in the dark now. Thank you Z's, you guys are wonderful!!!!!

SV
Steve V.
North Plains, OR
Ford Edge
11/23/2020
Always get amazing service. Very knowledgeable about the issues we were having, how to fix, what to watch for, etc. Highly recommend!

Beaverton, OR

Nick A.
Forest Grove, OR
11/14/2020
Fixed the strange noise!
Zs did an excellent job providing me with enough information to make an informed decision with the repairs that would need to be made. They did an excellent job!

NB
Nicole B.
Kia Sportage
10/31/2020
Incorrectly Quoted
I thought that this was going to be my new place for car related troubles... but I was quoted a $60-something diagnostic fee (after the labor and everything was completed) to then get a bill for almost $200. Not happy and when O said the other worker quoted me the 60$ price I was demanded to give a name, which I could not remember. He then continued to gaslight me until I paid over the phone. Very frustrating.

Jamie P.
Cornelius, OR
10/02/2020
Honest and Friendly
As a business with lots of vehicles we need a reliable, trustworthy, and dependable shop to keep out rigs on the jobsites. Our biggest desire in a shop is honest communication and Tim and his team didn't disappoint! Thank you for your hard work! We will see you again soon.