WC
William C.
Toyota Echo
06/10/2021
Honesty
Friendly, honest, and informative people.

Forest Grove, OR
06/04/2021
Great people; Great service.
It has always been my joy to bring my car to Z’s. I can count on good service and great people. This time was no exception. Not only good service, but under the estimated cost! Love having skilled people I can trust.

FB
Francis B.
Forest Grove, OR
05/28/2021
This is a quality shop. Honest people, good work and reasonable prices. They have service our Honda, Toyota, and previously an Acura. We go nowhere else for service. Military discount for all work. Highly recommend for any mechanical need.

CA
Candy A.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/14/2021
The mechanics
I am so happy with my car..she is perfect now..i thank you all..it took a lot of other people working on her before I found the right one ...thank you so very much...

Scott B.
Wilsonville, OR
05/11/2021
Honest and Professional
We have been so impressed with Z’s! They are very down to earth, prices are fair and when we had our alternator go bad that had been put in just a couple of months ago, they replaced it under warranty at no charge and explained what had happened. We will continue to be their happy customers!

NB
Nathan B.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/30/2021
Trust and Faith
Honesty and trustworthiness are very important qualities' to harbor in a business model. Z's Auto write the text book.
Thank You. NWB

Dave W.
Beaverton, OR
04/02/2021
great service.
Great service. very knowledgeable.

Sharon B.
04/01/2021
Customer service is excellent!
I am a returning customer!
This company is a family owned business that relies on old school values......honesty, integrity, fair prices and their good ole down home one on one attention to their customers!
I highly recommend this business to anyone and everyone I can!
Thank you Tim.
Thank you Z's car care for taking care of my brakes so my daughter and I are safe.
I'll see you again for the rest of the work.

Donald L.
Beaverton, OR
Buick LeSabre
03/27/2021
Great communication. Seemed like I was visiting a friend in a way. Work was completed in under 24 hours and my car runs great.
Punctual and honest. Repair was completed and my car is running great.

Portland, OR
Jeep Patriot
03/21/2021
Always a pleasure
Itʻs always a pleasure when I take my car into Zʻs! Everyone is so friendly and I feel taken care of.

Bob B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2021
Friendly, quality service
Always a good experience at Z’s.

Sandy S.
Subaru Legacy
03/16/2021
honest and dependable
They are honest and dependable. They take good care of my car.

RL
Rick L.
Toyota Avalon
03/01/2021
oil change
Recently we had the oil changed on our 01 Toyota Avalon. Unfortunately. the technician must have gotten oil on the exhaust pipe/manifold because that car stunk of burning oil for about three days. Please tell your lube tech to be more careful when working near exhaust pipes.

WC
William C.
02/26/2021
They are very thorough.
They expose small problems that may develop into big problems.

Joel S.
Portland, OR
Honda Fit
02/15/2021
Personal, helpful, caring service.
My battery died during the recent weather events. Z's not only came out on the road to get me started, they got me in and out of the shop with a working vehicle before the storm hit, inside an hour. They could not have been more helpful.