SV
Steve V.
North Plains, OR
Ford Edge
11/23/2020
Always get amazing service. Very knowledgeable about the issues we were having, how to fix, what to watch for, etc. Highly recommend!

Kia Soul
11/21/2020
Quality,quickness, and kind
Best mechanics in town

NA
Nick A.
11/14/2020
Fixed the strange noise!
Zs did an excellent job providing me with enough information to make an informed decision with the repairs that would need to be made. They did an excellent job!

NB
Nicole B.
Kia Sportage
10/31/2020
Incorrectly Quoted
I thought that this was going to be my new place for car related troubles... but I was quoted a $60-something diagnostic fee (after the labor and everything was completed) to then get a bill for almost $200. Not happy and when O said the other worker quoted me the 60$ price I was demanded to give a name, which I could not remember. He then continued to gaslight me until I paid over the phone. Very frustrating.

Jamie P.
Cornelius, OR
10/02/2020
Honest and Friendly
As a business with lots of vehicles we need a reliable, trustworthy, and dependable shop to keep out rigs on the jobsites. Our biggest desire in a shop is honest communication and Tim and his team didn't disappoint! Thank you for your hard work! We will see you again soon.

RL
Renee L.
Honda Accord
10/01/2020
Straight forward honesty paired with excellence
Having my teenager's well used car break down was anxiety provoking and stressful. After having a couple negative experiences with other mechanics, I was very relieved to find a mechanic that practices honesty and integrity. I value an honest, upfront, open style of communication that promotes confidence and trust between customer and mechanic. Though it is both challenging and vital to place so much trust in the hands of a new-to-me mechanic, I am optimistic that my experiences here will continue to be positive. A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders!

09/15/2020
Great place
The cost was higher than I expected. However, the customer service at the front desk was friendly and helpful. My vehicle was done well before I thought it would be. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Robert H.
Acura RDX
09/11/2020
Great people, great service excellent work
Helpful, knowledgeable people , quality work, excellent advice for future car maintenance . Loaner car was a big help. We will definitely by back for future car care.

Steve M.
Gaston, OR
GMC Savana Passenger
08/27/2020
Great communication and follow through.
Great service and very personable. Professional.

SR
Sister-Barbara R.
08/21/2020
The people, and a real commitment to customer service.
Even during a pandemic, the staff of Zs Car care manage to make servicing a car look like I’m doing them a favor. Their relationships with their customers makes trust and flexibility seem easy. I count on that, and am, gratefully, never disappointed.

KH
Kelly H.
08/19/2020
They did a great job and came in under estimate!
My starter went out and we had to have my car towed in. I asked them to review the brakes, as when I had my tired replaced I had received a brake warning. They attempted to fix my brakes in the least expensive, safe way, but I ended up needing new rotors. My car is home and running like a dream. They were fast and came in under budget. Communication was excellent throughout the process. Plenty of work can be done on a car with over 200K miles. I'm happy with the service!

RL

TK
Tim K.
08/08/2020
Awesome
Fabulous people & top nothch service

AR
Amber R.
08/07/2020
Trustworthy
The kind of mechanic that you want. They tell you whats wrong, what needs to be fixed and what can wait. I would highly recommend Zs and don't plan on taking our cars anywhere else.

Jeep Patriot
08/05/2020
Amazing Service!
I love going to Zʻs to get my car taken care of. They know me by name and I trust that they will take care of me and my car. I recently had an oil change and a bunch of other services completed. It was timely and the mechanics and people in the office took the time to explain to me what they had done and what to look out for in the future. I appreciate them!