AR
Amber R.
07/06/2020
Treated like family
I have felt cared for as family for several years. If your looking for honest mechanics who treat you right then look no further.

Jared & Samantha B.
Kia Rondo
Honest People, Quality Work
We have brought our car in for service a few different times. The first was an electrical issue that was hard to figure out. They called us every step of the way and quoted prices. They were also honest about what was cosmetic and what was necessary for the safety of using the car. I really appreciated that they didn't just jump in and fix everything without my knowledge and then bill me later. The second time, they were up front about issues, called when costs changed (even when they went down), and got my car back to me quickly and with minimum fuss. It is nice to have a company who you can trust and rely upon.

FB
Francis B.
As always, great service
Great shop for any repair or service on your autos. Classy people who are always putting your interests first.

NS

Francis B.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/10/2020
Great service, honest people
This is the place to go for automotive work. They do a great job, do it right every time and treat you with honesty and respect. I’ve been going there for 8 years with problems large and small and it gets fixed on time and at reasonable cost. I trust them to treat me and my autos right. They are good people. Take your car there.

Bob B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2020
Friendly and expert service
Always happy with the friendly and expert service we receive at Z’s, and the price is very reasonable, too.

PV
Pam V.
Beaverton, OR
05/29/2020
Z's Car Care is Great to Work with
Z's Car Care is always always professional, Trustworthy, and their prices are Fair. Thank you!! Pam

KC
Kathleen C.
05/27/2020
best mechanics in Washington County
Z's Car Care is absolutely the best car maintenance facility around! I have been going to them for over 15 years. They have ALWAYS treated me fairly, explained pricing and the work in terms that a layman (or laywoman) can understand. Their mechanics are well trained and do superb work. This is an honest facility, which is hard to come by these days.

Ralph C.
Toyota Matrix
04/30/2020
Quick response with an unexpected auto issue
My battery suddenly died while i was out running errands and after getting it jumped i went straight to Z's and they got me right in to diagnose the problem and determined it was nothing more serious than a battery that needed replacing.

Thanks for helping me out in a bind with your dependable support and quick response!

Margo D.
04/11/2020
Their integrity, honesty, great customer service, and their respect & consideration for their customers
Z's Car Care has taken care of my cars for several years. I was a single parent for many years and was taken advantage of financially by more than one repair shop because they thought they could. I cannot say enough good about Z's Car Care and their staff -- words don't really express my appreciation for their quality of work, dependability, respect for me as a person and for my budget, and how they give me a heads up on upcoming repairs that will need to be done & what I can expect cost wise. It doesn't matter to them whether you are wealthy, have money or position, or just an average working person struggling to make ends meet -- they do not show favoritism and treat everyone with the same respect. If you haven't tried them yet, you are missing out on the best kept secret in Hillsboro.

Carol M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/14/2020
Great team of professionals.
I know I am in good hands with Z's Car Care. They have my back and take care of my car like I am family.

03/09/2020
Straight shooters, honest, I have never paid more than the estimate (usually a bit lower).
The team here is great. They work fast, are very polite, and professional. I like the multi-point inspection they offer as part of the service. The actual service on the car has always been excellent. I have been to other places where I had to return to get something tweaked or fixed post repair - never here and I have had 3 different cars serviced with Z's.

NA
Nick A.
03/05/2020
Trust and quality service
Very informative and I feel like Z’s is a place I can fully trust! They even showed me what I need to look for without performing unnecessary repairs!

GA
Greg A.
Portland, OR
03/05/2020
A shop I have confidence in
I always feel welcomed when I come. And i appreciate the good attention my 'old' car receives. (I was told by one of the staff that I take good care of it. I said, "No, it's you guys who take good care of it.")

Seth H.
Ford Fiesta
03/04/2020
Went above and beyond for my repair
Really happy with my recent repair. When something wasn't quite right on pickup, Delbert stayed late and sorted it out.