Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Dona M.
Ford Edge
12/16/2018
Replaced Tie Rods
A & D folks actually listen to their customer's concerns and help to resolve issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. I have worked with them on several repairs and oil changes. They are so helpful!!!

Rachael M.
Laingsburg, MI
Ford RV Cutaway
12/15/2018
Client Sensitive
Due to lending my RV to friends, I did not get it in for winterizing on time. A&D called to say water lines were frozen....then put it in the building for the night, thawed the pipes and winterized it without incident.....always client sensitive!!

Lansing, MI
12/13/2018
Always accommidating to my schedule.
professional and helpful, always willing to work with our schedule and offering 2ays to help us save money on repairs and maintenance.

Jim H.
12/13/2018
Jeep
Vehicle was repaired in a timely manner and up to expectations.

BL
Barb L.
12/11/2018
Great service, prompt, courteous. Thanks guys!

TW
Tracy W.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/10/2018
Tracy W
The customer service was outstanding. Their communication and promptness to update me on the repair process and cost was exceptional. I will be taking all my repair needs to A&D.

SG
Sue G.
Bath, MI
Pontiac Vibe
12/07/2018
Even though my car is a bit on the elderly side you take good care of it!! :)
I appreciate the thoroughness of the evaluation that's done before we decide what work needs to be done. Follow up is prompt and consistent, and I like the way your use automation in your communication process.

And the detailing that was done was very much appreciated - my old car is happy and so am I!

Marty G.
12/06/2018
Great Customer Service.
Always great service and straight up explanations for the non-mechanical types like myself.

Keith D.
GMC RV Cutaway
11/22/2018
Great staff honest work and fair prices
Another happy visit. This is the only place I’ll take my truck for service. The staff is awesome and they do great work. No shady business just honest great service. I’ll continue coming for a very long time. Thanks guys & girls keep up the great work and happy holidays.

Thanks again
Keith Donally

David C S.
Laingsburg, MI
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
11/21/2018
Excellant work
They did a great job repairing our RV, they always gp out of their way to check over items that were not even on the list to repair. If they find something else wrong they always call to go over the item and the cost.

Shawna H.
Lexus NX 200t
11/20/2018
Exceptional Service
I've been bringing my and my son's car(s) here for a couple years. They are always friendly and professional and makes sure the job is done right. Highly recommend!

Kim D.
Perry, MI
11/15/2018
Trustworthy Establishment
Super awesome and professional! We really appreciate the time they take to make sure they look everything over and explain what they have found. Thanks A&D!

Jim H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/14/2018
Pleased customer
Everyone us very helpful and a pleasure to work with

PG
Pam G.
11/10/2018
A&D REPAIR
Friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating, appointment availability, through, and trustworthy. GREAT service!

Kurt S.
Okemos, MI
BMW 750i
11/10/2018
Awesome
They go an extra 10 miles problem solving for you!
Communication and service is outstanding. I will continue to use them and refer them out.

KG
Karl G.
Williamston, MI
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Karl said he thought this business was good.

Kim D.
Perry, MI
Ford Freestyle
11/09/2018
Trustworthy Establishment
The staff at A&D are incredibly knowledgeable, courteous and professional.
They give you honest information on what may need to be repaired and work hard to get it fixed when possible.

FH
Fred H.
Okemos, MI
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
excellent service
Thank you to A & D for being reliably clever, honest and timely. they always come through with what's needed to fix a problem, even when at first, there is no obvious answer. They follow through on their work, going beyond what's required to fix the problem. We couldn't be happier they are in our area.

Larry M.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/08/2018
People at A&D are a awesome
Through inspections on every visit allows me to keep my vechiles operating Flawlessly. Which allows me to make my income.

Lansing, MI
11/08/2018
They are always willing to see us on a moment's notice and are fast and friendly. Their work is always professional and goes the extra distance to make sure the job us done completely and correctly.