Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Matt/Melissa C.
Jeep Cherokee
02/13/2019
Fair, friendly, fast
My car is heading toward antique status, and the mechanics at A&D have kept it in great shape. They quote fair prices and stand behind their work. Mechanics and staff are friendly and professional. I highly recommend A&D Repair.

TP
Tom P.
Chrysler Pacifica
02/12/2019
High quality top notch service for all your vehicles
Been an A&D customer now for about 3 years. Used to take my vehicles to a variety of different service providers depending on the work I wanted done (e.g., the dealer, oil change places, discount tire outlets, brake & muffler centers, body shops, etc). Now I only go to A&D for all my auto and truck service needs. They do superior work at competitive prices.

Larry M.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/11/2019
They make me feel like I am family.
I am a field service professional and have used A&D repair for 12 plus years now.
I have never been disappointed with the repairs or how I have been treated.
Routine maintenance activities (oil changes, check engine light, tire pressure, etc... have always been scheduled and completed efficiently. They are always willing to work around my availability.
Items addressed during courtesy checks were identified and given recommendations based on severity of the findings.
I feel like I have been treated like family for a very long time.

Don S.
Volkswagen EuroVan
02/10/2019
Work Well Done
As always the work on my vehicle was well done and finished on time as promised. Great
cosmetic work too.

BR
Bob R.
02/08/2019
A & D Repair
Knowledgeable and friendly. They communicate with customers as work progresses.

MV
Maria V.
02/04/2019
Read this review!
A & D is my go to for vertually all my mechanical needs. It is nice to keep going back to a place that keep records of all the services that have been performed on my vehicle. I also like that they provide a loaner car when needed. They are occommodate my busy schedule and sometimes I just get a a ride home and picked up when my vehicle is done. I have recommended A&D to my sister, and my dear friend. They both have continued to patronize A&D.

TA
tom a.
Bath, MI
01/31/2019
Practical approach.
These guys have done a great job on welding up some broken parts on my snow removal equipment plus they get it done fast.

KD
Kim D.
Perry, MI
01/30/2019
Block heater left diesel out in the cold!
The block heater on my 2002 F-250 stopped working a week before a large cold front would drop temperatures in the area well below zero. The great folks at A&D were able to get me in quickly and replace the part. They even had a courtesy vehicle I could use while the repair was being done. Overall a great experience!

AK
Amy K.
Dodge Caliber
01/27/2019
Fast dependable repairs
They've always had my vehicle ready quickly with good service. I've never had issues with the work.

Chesaning, MI
GMC Acadia
01/26/2019
Great!
Josh was great about keeping me up to date on the progress of my vehicle. He was upfront about the cost of the repair and what steps needed to be done fix the car. The courtesy vehicle inspection was a great bonus and gave me reassurance there wasn't likely to be any other significant repairs needed in the near future. Thanks!

Richard W.
01/25/2019
A trusted place
A&D always provides timely service, always reliable service, and a competent set of mechanics and front office staff.

Michel P.
01/22/2019
You are treated like a valued member of the family at A&D Repair
Roy and everyone there are very helpful and always work with you on fixing whatever the problem might be and they always make you feel like you are part of their family at A&D Repair. I can walk in very crabby and walk out smiling and the prices are fair too! When hit with a complete engine overhaul they worked with me so I could pay monthly on the bill and that took a huge weight off my shoulders. Now my car is like new! No matter what is wrong with the car these guys can get a smile out of me. So what's NOT to like-great service-good people-and work that is done right the first time.

Mark R.
Mason, MI
Ford
01/20/2019
A&D Personnel always respect the time of the customer and quickly make needed repairs.
Having a competent facility that can repair large trucks and motor homes is rare. A&D always diagnoses and repairs our vehicles in a professional manner.

Jim H.
Grand Ledge, MI
01/11/2019
A & D Repair can fix anything !!!
I have taken my 40' Class A motor home, 2007 GMC Envoy, and 2005 Chrysler Town & Country van to A & D Repair for a multitude of different problems. All were completed in a timely manner and at extremely reasonable cost. Two of the repairs were at least $100 or more less than the original estimate. When the motor home was ready for pickup I had just been recently released from having surgery and was unable to drive. The Owners of A & D Repair delivered it and parked it right where I wanted it. Now that is customer service. When picking up the other two vehicles they had been washed, vacuumed, and an air freshener hung from the mirror. The staff are all professional, friendly, and honest. Why go anywhere else, they can fix about anything.

MK
Mike K.
Bath, MI
01/10/2019
Trust
I trust these people. That is not always easy to say about a car repair facility.

LE
Larry E.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Larry said they did a great job and he likes them.

Pontiac G6
01/09/2019
Always wonderful service
We always bring our vehicles to A&D. They go above and beyond and service and always let us know what is important to fix and what can be left for a few weeks. I appreciate their honesty and straightforward approach to car repairs. I would recommend them highly to everyone I know.

Kyle S.
Lansing, MI
Jeep Patriot
01/07/2019
Great Body Repair After Deer Accident
Eric, Chris, & the team at A&D did a great job repairing my Jeep after a deer collision. Even detailed it for me in the process!

BJ
Brandon J.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Vans
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said the service was good. The service diagnosis took a long time.

TG
Travis G.
Fowlerville, MI
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Travis said Chris was amazing. He went above and beyond. Travis stated he was incredibly satisfied.