Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LT
Luke T.
Grand Ledge, MI
06/18/2019
Camper body repair
Chris helped me through the whole process of getting the front of my camper fixed. He was very responsive and answered all of my questions. He went out of his way to help me hool up my camper l.

Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/18/2019
Service! Customer care!
A&D did a great job! They provided me with information and patiently explained what I needed to know about my repair. They were courteous, respectful, thorough, and timely. I would highly recommend them.

TG
Ted G.
06/17/2019
Great job diagnosing and repairing our 2012 Honda
Our Honda was in need of some maintenance. A & D did a great job identifying what needed to be done immediately and what could be delayed. The car was ready when they said and worked great. Service staff was friendly and accomodating.

ZG
Zach G.
Jeep Compass
06/16/2019
Great service great people
Always fast dependable service and the employees are great people

RK
Rebecca K.
Lansing, MI
06/13/2019
Quality work with excellent customer service!
I have now utilized the collision crew at A&D Repair for the second time. Both experiences were first rate. As Eric and Chris inspected the damage, they communicated everything they were seeing. They then assisted me in working with my insurance company and appraiser. As the lengthy body work commenced I received daily updates on what they were seeing and how they were repairing it. The entire time it was in the shop, they gave me a courtesy car to drive. And when I received the finished product, my car had been completely detailed inside and out with a great smelling air freshener to boot. A&D Repair definitely went the extra mile so my four wheel and steel baby can go the extra mile in style.

Mark B.
Car, truck, rv
They go the extra mile, job done right, car,truck, rv.

Susan B.
Perry, MI
The Best!
As usual, prompt and courteous service - can’t live without them! Sue

SN
Sharon N.
Nissan Rogue Select
06/12/2019
Excellent mechanical service
My recent visit to A&D provided their usual professional service. My appointment was scheduled to tailor my needs. The work was done in the timeframe I was given. I was kept apprised of what was done and given thorough explanation of why and how the work was done. Their recommendations are well founded and useful. I recommend A&D to all of my friends.

Chris C.
Perry, MI
06/11/2019
It went great
The staff delivered as promised and my car runs great.

LW
Lorin W.
Buick Regal
06/07/2019
Amazing As Usual
In and out in under 2 hours today and I know Friday is a busy day for you. As always the service was amazing and I feel like the whole team treats their customers like family. Will continue recommending you to family and friends!! Thanks again for getting my car all ready for our Honeymoon road trip!

GV
Glen V.
Buick LaCrosse
06/07/2019
Glenn Varlesi
i always receive fast friendly service on my vehicles from A&D repair. they follow thru with the work they say and dont hit me with a bunch of surprises. they are all great people right here in my community.

TG
Theodore G.
06/06/2019
Gave everything I needed, nothing I didn’t
I needed a new place to take my vehicles and a friend recommended A&D. I have had two experiences here, and both were very positive. One was a body repair and one was mechanical. Each time, they did great work at a fair price. Most importantly, they didn’t try to convince me I needed more than I really did. I’ll definitely be back and I highly recommend this business.

AG
ann g.
Buick LaCrosse
06/05/2019
Staff is friendly and helpful
Brake work was good!!
Was told I would possibly get a discount and it was more than the quote
!!
I asked to have brake lights checked when dropping off car and again when I was called for pick up and when I picked it up and then called the next day and was told to stop back in which I will later this week!
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 06/05/2019

Ann,
I am so sorry we missed your brake light. Please stop in and see us as soon as you can and we will get it taken care of. Also we did miss your referral from your brother so we will make sure you get that credit applied to your account. Please continue to give us your feedback as we want to be your Five star Service center.

KC
Keith C.
06/04/2019
Haycock Eagle
I appreciate your looking over the entire trailer and fixing those things found. Job well done.

Joel P.
06/01/2019
Very thorough and good communication!
The staff is very thorough, respectful, and honest!

Audrey B.
Northville, MI
06/01/2019
These Guys Get It!!!!
These guys get it!!!!! Have a 1997 Toyota Camry (Brad). Yep - just like the ad. Its taken me through three jobs, two schools and two boyfriends. Has 216,000 miles on it. Ignition tumbler finally couldn't take it any more. After a million starts, it finally broke. The part is no longer carried by Toyota (car is 22 years old). The only way Toyota has to fix the issue is to replace the entire key lock and steering wheel mechanism. Toyota response doesn't matter to these guys. They found part from independent parts seller on eBay. They had the part in a few days, made the repair and it works great. Saved me a lot of money. Thanks for thinking outside the box guys to keep Brad running. Its a lost art these days - fixing something. Everyone else I have taken it too, says buy a new car, or we can replace this or that part, but that's not the same as repairing the vehicle. There is a difference. With A&D on my side going to make a run at 300,000 miles.

Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2019
Close to my home, and always helpful.
Kept me well informed of what the problem was and how soon they could have it ready. They always do it right the first time. Send it back clean inside and out and will stop using chemical cleaners and scent as I've asked.

LC
Linda C.
05/30/2019
They were courteous, took the time to do the job right and made sure my vehicle was safe when I drove off the property. They kept me informed of the progress, and the business was clean. Not only would I recommend but have already done so and I just had my vehicle fixed Tuesday.

EH
Earl H.
Lansing, MI
Jeep Cherokee
05/28/2019
Great place thanks
Thanks guys appreciate it.

Matt C.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Matt said this is a good business. He had some little issues with his vehicle, and they took care of them. He expressed the staff is friendly and described them as good people.