Continue reading recommended reviews

PG
PATRICK G.
Attleboro, MA
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
02/13/2020
Terrible
This place is a waste of time. Took my car for a whole day and got nothing accomplished. I had to uber around, pay for a rental, just to get my car back with the same exact problem if not worst. Payed all that money for nothing.

This review is currently pending verification from the business.
02/04/2020
Bad service
Tried to overcharge me. Offering parts that cost $130 for more than $200. Also, offering inflated labor figures.