Continue reading recommended reviews

Brookline, MA
INFINITI G35 Sedan
11/08/2019
They stole my airpods
These guys legit stole my airpods. Sad!

PV
praveen v.
Brookline, MA
11/08/2019
2006 Lexus GS300
highly recommend AZ Auto and AZ gas. Fred. Val! they rock!
thank you for always being so honest and telling me exactly what has to be done.
it is tough these days to find trust worthy people, but you guys are wonderful and i would come back over and over

Ray G.
Quincy, MA
10/31/2019
Service is impeccable,Fast,Reliable and Professional.
My wife had her RAV4 repaired earlier this year at A-Z and it looked like it had just come from the showroom floor. The reason I’d to use A-Z was because I got rear ended in my 2019 Accord and my insurance wanted me to go elsewhere but I recommended A-Z to them and Billy Audy took care of the rest. I got my car back and you wouldn’t even know it was rear ended and it was detailed even better than when I took it from the dealership. I highly recommend A-Z since both my wife’s car and my own were taken care of 100%.