Oak Bluffs, MA
Jeep Cherokee
08/13/2020
Fast and friendly
Had a flat on the interstate late in the afternoon...they found the tires I needed and squeezed me in. Fast and friendy....

SV
SONIA V.
08/11/2020
Highly recommended! Great place!
I needed to get an inspection sticker and have my seasonal tires changed. My roommate recommended AZ Auto Center because she had a great experience there recently. The location is convenient as I can walk there from my apartment.
I failed my inspection because I needed a new oxygen sensor. Unfortunately, even after it was replaced, the check engine light kept coming back on. Fred was very patient and tried many different things to figure out what the problem was. Long story short, after some trial and error, my second oxygen sensor also needed to be replaced. I paid for parts and labor on both sensors but a lot more time and effort was spent on my car that they did not charge me for.
I finally passed my inspection and it was a great day :) This will be my go-to place for my car from now on. They are trust-worthy, professional, and kind! I will be recommending them!

HG
HELEN G.
Brookline, MA
08/10/2020
Altanator
They really do try to do there best as well as help you out.

JOHN M.
08/10/2020
Excellent service.
Excellent service with integrity. Friendly trustworthy business that does excellent work.

CR
CHARLA R.
Brookline, MA
08/09/2020
Excellent service!
Was able to take my car in for service immediately. As opposed to other service stations. And fixed it! Diagnosed everything first and only fixed those things that I wanted fixed. When found anything else, asked me first before going forward. Full transparency !

MIKE P.
Chrysler 200
08/08/2020
Best Auto Repair in Brighton
I can trust the guys at AZ for their advice, and to always do excellent work!

08/05/2020
Friendly, Quick and well priced
Fantastic place. Had my car towed here with a MAF Sensor issue and they were quick to talk me through their diagnosis of the issue and give me a reasonable quote. Finished everything up a day later and waived the diagnostic fee. Would highly recommend.

RN
RON N.
08/03/2020
Quality service starts at the top and that Billy and his team who have serviced my cars since 1993.
I trust everyone who works at A-Z and they actually look like they are glad to see me return again and again.

MUKHTAR C.
08/03/2020
Wheel Lock installed on Honda Pilot EXL
Great service. I had the experience of going to their service station to install the Wheel locks. The cost was $32.70 and gave me discount of 5 dollars. Gave the tip of 5 dollars to the person who installed the locks. Got free guide for Car Care Guide for the car from Billy, which is very nice guide to review.

REGINA S.
Boston, MA
08/02/2020
Always Great Service!
A-Z is the best auto service in town. They are very fair with their pricing and the service is outstanding, that's why I've been a customer for over 20 years.

08/01/2020
Excellent Service!
Love this team!
Quality and professional.

JOHN S.
Lexus ES 350
08/01/2020
Great service and great people
Whenever I need a go-to fix for my car, I come here. They do great work and are always nice!

07/30/2020
Bad communication
I brought my vehicle in for a wheel alignment in the morning and was told it would take an hour to do. By 5pm I had not received a call from them stating it was done and I knew they closed at 6. I called and was put on hold for a long time and then eventually hung up on, not once, but three times and was finally told they hadn’t started it yet (6 hrs after my appt time). I finally just went to pick it up because I needed to be somewhere and planned to take it elsewhere. As I showed up, they decided to start working on it and I then had to wait the whole time they worked on it and was late to where I needed to be. Very poor customer service here and would 100% recommend that you take your car elsewhere.

Toyota Yaris
07/29/2020
Always reliable
Great team always helpful

Everett, MA
Chevrolet Spark
07/28/2020
Thankful to have found this team of professionals.
Billy, Fred and the team at A-Z have kept my cars running safely and affordably for over 10 years. They are professional, knowledgable and trustworthy. I highly recommend A-Z Auto.