Honda Civic Sdn
03/24/2019
Prompt attentive service
It looks like a very busy place to work, and they handle themselves professionally. The work was done on time and as described.

Boston, MA
03/23/2019
Professional and patient! Great experiences!
Professional and patient! Great experiences!

GR
GIL R.
Allston, MA
Lexus ES 300h
03/20/2019
The best of the best!!
Only servicing my cars at A-z!

AMANDA M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/20/2019
Oil and Filter
A to Z does a great job servicing my car. They give realistic feedback of services needed and timelines to complete servicing in so that you don’t have unexpected $400 charges. They allow me to have a safe car and healthy finances! Their customer service is exceptionally friendly and their turn around time is excellent!

MICHAEL W.
Honda Civic Si
03/19/2019
Fred is an honest man and mechanic.
Thanks Fred.

VM
VANITA M.
Boston, MA
03/18/2019
Fast and and Affordable
I had work done on my car. It was affordable, fast and seemingly efficient. I will return if ever necessary (hopefully not)!!

AMANDA B.
03/16/2019
The oil change was done fairly quickly & my car is running great now. I had also expressed concerns about trouble starting my car & they checked the battery without charging extra, great place!

BC
Bruce C.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said this business did good work.

MIKE P.
Chrysler 200
03/14/2019
Quality Service
I've been bringing my cars to AZ for thirty-five years, and will continue. Four different cars over the years - each got quality service.

Volkswagen Beetle
03/14/2019
Such Kindness
Was very surprised and warmed by the kind hearted staff today who, instead of arguing like many people would, listened to my frustrations and concerns and did everything in their power to help calm my anxieties about my financial situation. In the moment I was upset, panicked, late for work, and acting quite rude, yet rather than showing me the door and moving to the next person they sympathized and helped me calm down and solve the issue right away. It really shows how much they care about their customers happiness.

CHRISTOPHER C.
Everett, MA
03/12/2019
Everything over all was great!
Thanks to my good friend Winfred for suggesting me this shop! Good Customer Service and Honest Work, definitely will be coming back for further repairs!

ARTHUR M.
Dodge Dakota
03/11/2019
Got the job done!
My vehicle is 20 years old... and, these guys are helping me keep it on the road.. I like that they have towing service, when I need to get my vehicle to their shop, if it needs towing... Nice people and excellent service. Also, only a few blocks from my home... very convenient... Services are very reasonable.

WS
WASIM S.
03/10/2019
Friendly environment
The mechanics Jean & Muhammad are awesome and really professional..

OB

DK
DANIEL K.
03/03/2019
Great work!
Talented team, dedicated to customer service, and true professionals. Great finished product!

PG
PAUL WILLIAM G.
Volvo XC70
03/01/2019
Nice people, good service
I enjoyed how they handled my repair needs, kept me informed, and got the repairs done efficiently and on time.

MIKE S.
Newton Center, MA
Lexus ES 350
02/24/2019
Fast & Easy
Scheduled an appointment in early am, and everything completed quickly.

EA
ELLEN A.
Nissan Rogue
02/23/2019
Fred and all the employees!
Honest and fair.

ES
ERIC and ELEANOR S.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/22/2019
Best local repair shop west of downtown
Always a pleasure to work with this shop.

Honda Fit
02/17/2019
Great service and value
Efficient, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced for an oil change