Accountable Auto Care Inc

WM
William M.
01/28/2018
Honesty and integrity really shine!
I've been coming to Accountable for a while and have placed many reviews and what strikes me the most and why I keep posting such great reviews is that Mark and his team really shine through in their honesty and integrity. My vehicle (a Toyota Highlander with only 84K miles) was showing some weird electrical problems..... back latch and back windows would randomly pop open while driving and then recently while driving my kids to school, the heater blower just wouldn't turn on. Then suddenly it started working again. Mark and his team thought the problem may be in the computer modules (13 of them) and that they may need updating. Since I was due for an oil change anyway, I had them check into the other issues but found the computer had no updates. Some shops might just go ahead and bill for the update (even if none were available) or at least a pricey diagnostic but not Accountable. They were upfront all the way through and only charged me for the oil change. While my weird problems may not be solved, Mark and his team take the time to thoroughly explain the issues and what can be done to help diagnose. Great job guys!

DU
Dan U.
01/25/2018
Professional and friendly
I have owned several cars in my life and prior to finding Accountable Auto Care, been to many mechanics. I have had everything from the limping old vehicle that you are trying to get to last as long as possible to a nearly new vehicle. I have had to make some tough choices in whether or not to do the "recommended repairs" that mechanics had offered over the years in part because I was never sure if they were recommending it because it was critical or because they wanted the money. I have not worried about that once from These guys. Mark is very pragmatic, understands that a car owners preferences exist for a reason and makes recommendations based on safety and good maintenance and goes into enough detail for me to understand the difference. Their shop is always spotless, convenient waiting area to get stuff done and someone there to answer any questions you have. I have been going there now for 3-4 years and it has been a great experience every time.

BE
Bill E.
01/20/2018
Vehicle serviced on 01/18/18
I was glad to meet Aaron for the first time. He was very friendly and explained in detail what he had done and some of the helpful extras.

Bill Earle

Mark G.
Acura MDX
01/17/2018
Awesome!
Great service. Quick turn around time.

Lindsay S.
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/10/2018
Professional
Had to get a new starter and Aaron was very friendly and professional. They got it done in a timely manner and answered my questions. I will use them again

Mark and Karen D.
01/10/2018
Love you guys!
Having been with the same mechanic in Boulder for more than 20 years, when we moved to Broomfield, it was a little scary to venture out to find another person/operation that we felt we could trust and that would do excellent work. Well, we feel that we have accomplished that mission when we found Accountable Auto. Mark and the team are great at what they do and always make you feel that you are in good hands. Thanks so much guys, and if anyone is looking for service for their vehicle, you just came to the right place!

Mark D.

Jeremiah C.
Arvada, CO
12/30/2017
Great Work
Accountable was great and very thorough.

James W.
12/16/2017
Auto Care
I have been using this place for over a year now and I am very pleased with the service I receive. Mark and Aaron are very accommodating and take the time to explain the service.

Albert and Barbara B.
11/01/2017
2008
everything satisfactory you guys do good work.

Thanks
Al Bole

Juan C.
10/14/2017
Amazing! Like always :)
Honest and reliable place.

ST
Scott T.
Chevrolet Aveo
10/13/2017
Saved the day!!
During a recent snow storm my car died on the side of the road. Mark came over within a few minutes, loaned me a car and got my car up and running by the end of the same day!!!! WOW, that's service that is unparalleled !!!!

PF
Patricia F.
Superior, CO
10/11/2017
Honest, reliable work
Thanks Mark and Erin for getting us in on short notice and back on the road. Didn't realize our brakes were so worn, so good thing your inspection caught this issue and replaced the necessary parts. See you at our next routine maintenance!

JJ
I"m Happy

CF
Cheryl F.
09/29/2017
Accountable Auto Car followed up immediately with my complaint from oil on my driveway. They took my complaint seriously and I went back and they cleaned my drip pan and any oil residue. I am now satisfied and will go back for my next oil change. Thank you.

CF
Cheryl F.
Thornton, CO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/27/2017
There is a huge oil spill in my driveway from oil dripping off of the skip plate. I waited an hour for the oil change and they couldn't even clean up the oil or take off the skid plate? I parked on the other side of the driveway to clean the spill and now have a smaller puddle on the left side. Seriously!

Mark C.
09/08/2017
Customer service
Great customer service.

AP
Andrew P.
Tuscola, TX
09/07/2017
Didn't have an appointment but they got my truck diagnosed.
Timely service.

Lynne and Doug S.
09/06/2017
Great honest service.
Have been using Mark's shop for several years. Always a great experience.

ST
Scott T.
Ford Expedition
08/30/2017
Fantastic service and care!
Good communication throughout the complete process....

GM