RE
R.A. E.
07/01/2013
Excellent work and fair prices as usual!

S.C. S.
06/27/2013
Peter had a car that was a little more than we were looking for, but told us when he got one in that was just right. The price was fair, he drove it to my mechanic for a check, and fixed the minor issues that were found. We bought the car, and a week later the AC sprung a leak, and he fixed that too.

It was a nice low stress purchase.

E
Eunice
06/24/2013
Great experience! Just hope the car runs for a few year. My son is in love with the 2002 Honda Accord. We have found him just sitting in it. :)

He found on the internet that if you don't look back after you get out of your car, you made the wrong purchase. He says he looks back for a good minute.:)

A
Anonymous
06/13/2013
I was a little hesistant about having my car detailed based on a conversation I had with a man that had taken his BMW SUV for detailing sometime ago. It was not taken to ACI for this service but he shared with me that with detailing he finds it can be a waste of money and that one is better off doing the work themselves. My car was filthy when I brought it into Peter and the staff at ACI especially the interior.

It smelled! I'll have to say I was pleased with the exterior of the car after completion of my services at ACI however, I was not impressed with the interior. Let me be clear the carpets were great and the car smelled a whole lot better but the upholstery and the dash paneling, door jams and so forth were not done that great. It almost appeared that the solutions stripped away the shine of the pretty wood grain look panel and the seats were of a dull look afterwards I don't know maybe they were just that dirty, lol. I'm not sure why. So I guess the job I would have to say was

EV
Eduardo V.
06/07/2013
I had a great car buying experience and I would recommend Pete and ACI to everyone.

D.T. W.
06/07/2013
Love your dealership. Pete A. Was really good and made the car buying process smooth and hassel free. Plan to keep ACI as my service choice for my Volvo.

David M.
06/07/2013
They always go above and beyond to make the customer happy!

BT
Bill T.
06/01/2013
My wife loves her car. Peter was easy going and excellent to deal with. John in the garage made sure the car was ready. Would buy from Peter and ACI again

Judy L.
06/01/2013
Low pressure. Friendly people. Made paperwork a breeze. I love my car!

Benjamin S.
05/31/2013
Great deal on the detail with the $50 off coupon. The guys at ACI are always very polite, very professional, good service, and are friendly to their customers. They're very trustworthy and I bring my car their for all my maintenance and service

LC
Lisa C.
05/30/2013
I was pleased at how quickly we were helped, the friendliness and the professionalism. It was a relief to have a quick solution to a minor problem.

Sarah M.
05/16/2013
5 Stars!

Michelle M.
05/10/2013
ACI really took the time at my last visit to address the minor issues that I had. They seem to want to go above and beyond to make the customer happy.

ES
Elm S.
05/10/2013
Hi Peter,

I absolutely love my care, I think you need to add another star to represent Outstanding Service.

I will be certain share my satisfaction with everyone.

Regards,

Elm Sebas/Ted Auer

SD
Steven D.
05/05/2013
ACI auto group is a very clean ,nice and professional dealership. sometimes you can feel a little leary about these smaller car dealers. you dont have to feel that way about these guys. pros all the way. thanks again guys. will def be back to buy again.