Jon D.
Loomis, CA
Ram 2500
01/16/2021
Honest Business
I was referred by a business partner. They knew I was looking for a good diesel repair shop that didn't try to put the screws to me. They are busy, but they squeezed me in. They took care of my truck and I had no surprises.

GH
Gerrold H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/17/2020
Good service, as expected!
Was told 1 day for repair and a cost. Repair was as quoted and in the time expected. Perfect.

Steve S.

Bill D.
Lincoln, CA
Ford C-Max Energi
11/25/2020
The excellent rating is due to how Matt provides customer service.
I went in for what I thought would be a typical alignment. I was experiencing a pull to the left on my Ford C-Max. Matt said before we begin, please allow us the time to investigate the cause of the pull. In so doing, he concluded that the problem may be tires not alignment. So I went back to the tire people and sure enough, two tires were out of round.
This is just plain good and honest service work.
Good job you guys.

Bill

Joe S.
11/17/2020
Very thorough and great Comunication
Great service and attention to detail

Mark M.
Ram 1500 Classic
11/11/2020
Courteous, very informative, professional
I need to put airbags on my 2020 Ram 1500. Matt and Cal did extensive research to get the proper bags for my truck. They were very professional, kept me informed on arrival of my product. The work they did was very clean and in a timely fashion I do recommend them to everybody!!!!!!!!!!

RV
Rick V.
Granite Bay, CA
10/20/2020
Great service. Good comunication on check eng. Light. 5 stars..
Thank you Matt for all you do.. you guys are the best...

Sterling S.
10/09/2020
Honest and Affordable Diesel Work!
Very happy with the service provided for our F-250. We were quoted a repair price of $2500 from another shop and Adamson completed the repair for less than 1/2 of that. They were very good with providing us an estimate of repairs and parts needed and a timely repair of those services and they kept us informed along the way of any changes. They have earned our business going forward.

NH
Nikki H.
Lincoln, CA
GMC Pickup
10/05/2020
Honest and very knowledgeable!
Thank goodness I was referred to this amazing auto shop! They know their stuff and you know you are being taken care of....not taken advantage of! Thank you Adamson!!

JoAnn S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/12/2020
Professional and reputable shop.
Matt is great to work with. He explained repair in detail and work was performed quicker than they said. Highly recommend this shop.

Sean M.
09/12/2020
Honest work
Just bought a used truck & took it to Adamson. The guys at Adamson listened to what I thought was wrong with it, diagnosed the actual problem, & fixed it as promised. Other issues came up during the course of regular work, but the way they handled & explained it made me feel comfortable with the extra work that needed to be done. I appreciate their knowledge & expertise, as well as their candor, & professionalism.

SE
Sandra E.
Lincoln MKZ
08/19/2020
Always the best service
The service is excellent and always done in a timely fashion

Dustin W.
08/11/2020
Cal is very knowledgeable and takes the tame to help explain what is going on. He does what he knows is right and doesn’t try to slip in unnecessary work. They give honest advice and do great work!

KK
Kevin K.
Ford Cab & Chassis
08/06/2020
They saved my truck!
I had 2 other shops look at my truck, one said I needed a new engine, the other said it was my transmission. Adamson figured out the problem and repair it at a fraction of the cost to replace.

Chuck C.
07/24/2020
Early appt. Fast service
Hopefully found problem and repaired quickly! Price was about what I expected!