DO
Darren O.
02/17/2020
Great and Helpful
They were very helpful. They explained what was needed and gave me suggestions for future upgrades. The did great quality work and they are very knowledgeable.

LC
Loren C.
Millersport, OH
01/30/2020
Fast freindly and professional aervice
While traveling through Sacramento area. Lost number 8 injector on my truck. These guys squeeze me into their schedule got me back up and running and on the road and even took care of a couple other small items that were potentially leading to larger items. Honest pricing

SO
Steve O.
01/18/2020
They know their stuff!!!
Matt and his crew are real the deal...patient, confident and very professional. They earned my business for the future. Thanks Matt

Shawn H.
Ram 3500
01/10/2020
Excellent Job
Matt went the extra mile contacting me, quoting, and explaining what my Dodge Ram diesel truck needed. The repair was excellent and performed in a timely manner. The shop is very clean. I have found my new mechanic. I will be back. Highly recommend.

AR
Adam R.
01/03/2020
7.3 Diesel work
Excelent job diagnosing and fixing my crank no start on my 2000 f250. Thanks Adamson Auto and Diesel!

Jared G.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/13/2019
Great Service and Friendly Staff
I moved from Louisiana to California and when I arrived to CA had a fluid leak that appeared to be coming from the rear differential. Adamson Auto was able to determine that my transmission was not leaking and that I may have hit something on the freeway. I’ve been to other shops in the past that may have replaced all the seals anyway to create work. I appreciate an honest mechanic shop and this is definitely one of them. Highly recommended!

GM
Greg M.
Jeep Liberty
12/09/2019
Best experience ever
I brought my daughter's car in for an AC compressor repair and not only did they get me in the same day, they fixed it in the same day. It was the most professional and friendliest service I've ever had. Thank you Adamson!

GB
Greg B.
11/27/2019
Customer service is good
The company got my Truck in right away figured out the problem and got me back in my truck I'm a licensed contractor so that's really important to me

DN
Dennis N.
Loomis, CA
10/09/2019
Adamson personnel are always thoughtful and informative. My oil change included their standard excellent concern for detail and recommendations for future repairs when time and money allow. They never pressure a sale but rather leave me with the feeling they have my best interest at heart.

SD
Scott D.
Loomis, CA
09/09/2019
Fantastic customer service!!!
this is my go to Diesel shop now!..great service with a smile.

Robert C.
08/14/2019
Knowledgeable, friendly staff
If you own a 6.0 THIS is the place to go. They know what they’re doing, very refreshing to find a place like this. Fair pricing and work done in a timely manner. Will not take my truck anywhere else.

Debra C.
Ford Excursion
07/12/2019
Honest and trustworthy
The staff are friendly and helpful. They explain in detail the work that needs to be performed and also include recommendations to potential save you more expenses down the road.

Roman M.
Auburn, CA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Roman said the business was really kind.

Jim H.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Denise. She said she was very happy with the really good service.

Cody S.
California
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Cody said they were great and took care of what needed to be done.

Displaying 1 Review