FG
Willowbrook, IL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/18/2019
Quick Turnaround.
Great and quick service as per usual! Don, Johnny & Oscar are great at what they do!

JOHN M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/12/2019
Great service and great prices! Truely professionals!

JOHN K.
Honda Accord Wgn
06/09/2019
Knowledge and fair.
Expert and fair.

JORGE R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2019
Don and crew get the job done !!!
Don’s team is top notch !
Pricing is very fair and they are thorough in their diagnosis and recommendations - they never steer you wrong. I’ve taken my vehicles to Don for years and will continue to do so.

KR
KEN R.
Elmhurst, IL
Volkswagen Passat
05/17/2019
Great Service.
Owner provides an honest assessment of required maintenance.

IR
IRENE R.
Aurora, IL
05/17/2019
You did it again!
Thank you Automotive Care! You always seem to amaze me. Your professionalism and knowledge is the greatest. Thank you for being there for me and my car.

CHRISTPHOR H.
Jeep Compass
05/13/2019
Went in and the owner we real cool and spoke umfront what I may or may not be. Very informative.

DON G.
Honda CR-Z
05/11/2019
Great service reasonable prices
I had an oil/trans/coolant fluid change out. I dropped the car off at 8am, and after having to order the proper fluids for my car, they had me done and out by 9:45! Don and his guys are the best!!

Jeff B.
Illinois
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business is a good place.

IB
IVAN B.
Glen Ellyn, IL
05/08/2019
This place is so awesome fast and reliable and low price I recommend it to everybody
I had my 2005 Dodge ram fixed at their location awesome job fast and reliable and cheap I recommend these guys to everybody they're friendly.. And they also sell cars I bought a 2009 Dodge Charger awesome car loving every bit of it come by and check their cars You much just fall in love with one of them like I did god bless guys keep up the good work

JIM H.
Jeep Cherokee
05/07/2019
Repair of Jeep
The shop solved a problem that the factory service failed to correct because they wouldn't take the required time to correct it.

Jackie F.
Honda HR-V
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Jackie said the staff did good work and they are honest .

TJ
THOMAS J.
Riverside, IL
04/23/2019
Best place to take your vehicle
Great business with great work. Always on time, done right, and at a great price. After going here I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else. Workers are always friendly and Professional.

LC
LEE C.
Darien, IL
Toyota Camry Solara
04/21/2019
Long time customer
Don and his staff are the best in the business

MIKE B.
Chicago, IL
04/20/2019
Friendly people
Fast service, knowledgeable mechanics, thorough explanation of work done, and fair pricesj

TR
TOM R.
04/16/2019
Honest quick fix
My wife's BMW X5 had a window issue. The guys did a quick temporary fix so that the window would be closed until we can take it in for the actual fix

MARILYN G.
04/14/2019
Don Is very pleasant. Tells you what’s wrong and prices of parts. Goes out of his way to fix it in one day.
Have been going to Dons shop for 15 years or more. He has always been great at fixing the problems. Tells you what the parts cost what it will cost you and usually gets it done in the same day. Very friendly and others there are too. I would definitely recommend you take your car there.

EC
EMMALYN C.
Acura MDX
04/10/2019
Very informative about the work needed, and they were able to get it done the same day. The staff there are great. We will definitely be coming here for future work.

KATHY M.
La Grange Park, IL
Mitsubishi Diamante
04/02/2019
I have been going here for many years. I have great confidence in all the services that are preformed on my car. Mechanics are personal, friendly and above all competent. Always concerned with your safety.

DEBBY W.
Nissan Sentra
04/02/2019
In and out
Every time I need an oil change, they are able to pull my car in and get the oil changed quickly. Really nice people there.