Tina S.
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Tina said that they always do a very good job when she takes her vehicle in to them. They treat her well.

Dodge Durango
12/17/2020
good work
good work again time after time

ES
EDMUND S.
Novi, MI
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/10/2020
Oil Change
I love that you can call ahead to schedule oil changes. They get you in and out quickly.

12/10/2020
everyone that works there is kind and considerate and the honesty
everyone that works there is kind and considerate and the honesty
if its not right they will not do it
they find the problem not just sell you something you don't need

TG
Tony G.
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Tony said he's been with them for years. Service is what they give him. His wife seemed a little unhappy with her last bill. She thought it was much higher than she's ever paid before.

12/02/2020
Love them!
They’ve been unbelievable honest and kind about everything they’ve done. Steve even sent me a video explaining what was going on with my car and how they were going to fix it.

TC
Tim C.
Detroit, MI
11/27/2020
Great auto service at fair prices!
I've had auto repair done at AE Auto Care from a simple wheel lug stud replacement to replacing tie rods and sway bars and central axle work.
I am extremely satisfied with the work that AE Auto Care provides.
Steve was very helpful and explained all that was needed for my car repairs.
I will defiantly recommend AE Auto Care for all my friends and family.

JOHN D.
West Bloomfield, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/25/2020
Excellent work, Good prices
We have been bringing our cars to AE Auto care for close to 20 years. We have always had excellent service performed quickly and perfectly. We trust AE Auto care because they have earned it.

BW
Brent W.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Brent said he was satisfied.

KL
KIM L.
Chevrolet Cutaway
11/17/2020
We have all our vehicles serviced at A.E Auto. They are always ready to get the job done.

DANIEL P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/16/2020
Very reliable
I have always been confident in taking my vehicles to AE. I have never been coned into having unnecessary work done like other places I have gone. They always put your concerns and safety first and stand behind there work 100%. I recommend them to all our friends and family.

ES
Ed S.
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Eileen. She said they are terrific. They take good care of them. The work done on the vehicle is excellent.

NN
Nick N.
Buick Lucerne
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Nick said all right not bad. Sometimes they say something and they say well that's not what it was, so have to jack up the price a little because it was something else. He's pretty happy or satisfied with their work. He just fixed it and something broke. It's kind of fishy that something else breaks or something else goes wrong. Some things are kind of suspicious or fishy. He added he keeps going there so he must be satisfied.

Pontiac Grand Am
11/01/2020
Unbelievably great
Been coming to A.E for decades. Steve Lee takes great care of my family , always has we trust him totally .

Dodge Durango
10/19/2020
honesty
the honesty of this place is great I had warranty work done and did not cost me 1 cent