Shankar C.
Northville, MI
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Shankar said the service was really good.

KO
Ken O.
Redford, MI
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Ken said he would recommend the business for service.

BD
Betty D.
Kia Sedona
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Betty said the staff members are always the best. They are very helpful, prompt, and they are great people.

BR
BRIAN R.
GMC Terrain
03/23/2018
Good service, proper recommendations, reasonable price
Offerred used part v new when used would fully meet my need which saved 50% of cost. Work done quickly and properly.

SL
STEVE L.
Lincoln Continental
03/22/2018
Fantastic service
This place has the best people I have ever dealt with in the auto repair business.
I have an older vehicle that I took to a different place to have looked at . I needed a part that was not made any longer so they said my car is not drivable and could not be fixed. I called and talked Steve Lee on a Friday afternoon he said he would get back with me on Monday. Honestly I did not expect him to call back as I already knew the car could not be fixed. To my surprise not only was I called back early on Monday to be told he found a used part over the weekend that could fix my car but it was a lot less that I thought it would be Still not sure I towed it to them on Tuesday. I got a call Tuesday afternoon and was told my car was ready and driving fine. On top of that it was over $50.00 cheaper than I was told originally and they picked me up when it was ready. I will never go anywhere else again they have my family and friends business for life.

RT
Rod T.
Saturn Ion
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Rod said the service was great.

AD
Antonio D.
Dodge Nitro
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Antonio said the business is pricey.

SJ
Shay J.
Redford, MI
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Shay said the service is speedy. She likes the niceness of the staff and they all provide a great customer experience.

Jenna K.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Jenna said they did a good job.

John S.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
John said he is a repeat customer for the past 7 to 10 years. He said the staff do what they are supposed to do, and they never over charge him for repairs.

DAVID L.
Buick LaCrosse
most recent experience
Service, as always, was excellent.

AC
ANTHONY C.
Southfield, MI
Mercedes-Benz E350
Mercedes Service A3
Brought vehicle in for Mercedes A3 service which is basically an oil change and fluids check. No issues.

JENNIFER R.
Honest and Dependable
The Steves (Letwinski & Lee) are great to work with! They give you and estimate and approximate time your vehicle will be ready and they always deliver. I find them to be extremely honest and they've never disappointed and I've been going to them for 5 years with 4 cars.

GD
Gary D.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mara. She said the employees always do very thorough work. They are honest and they do the work in a timely manner.

EH
ED H.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
03/20/2018
Art always been one you can trust
had a major problem with my car years ago all other stations wanted to sell us a rebuilt part called Art he said come in let me check it out cleaned the part worked great have trusted him since then. Thank You Art

JAMES W.
Westland, MI
02/23/2018
Always find the problem and do great work at a reasonable price.
If you want to get the job done right AE Auto Care is the place to go. The workers are friendly and responsible. I have had a lot of work done on both my Toyota Avalon and my Town and Country. They even go out of there way to fix things that the dealer or another shop would never do. Let me give you a example. I had a problem on my Avalon with the power windows, horn, door locks and alarm were malfunctioning. It needed a relay switch from the dealer that cost $1000 dollars. AE Auto thought that was outrageous so they took the relay out and cleaned up, put it back in and everything has been working fine since I had it done three months ago. They told me what they did and I was shocked to get a bill of only $47 dollars. They have my business for life. Thanks AE Auto Care. James Whitfield

BL
BRENDA L.
02/22/2018
Awesome customer service
I brought my car in because I thought it needed brakes but they looked st it and determined I did not need them yet. They could have said I did but were honest and that is why I will not go anywhere else! That honesty and integrity are hard to find these days!

RO
Ryan O.
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the facility has good customer service, and the price was affordable.

Michelle S.
Pontiac G6
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said she always uses the business, and they are very reliable.

Christina W.
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Derrick. He said the business did a great job.