RICHARD S.
04/27/2018
Always Five Star
I have been going to AE for 35 years. The service is always preformed at the highest level! The vehicle are ready when promised if not sooner.

Buick LaCrosse
04/21/2018
excellent service
The service is always excellent.

04/21/2018
Trust the quality of service.
Spent over $1000 on my dodge caravan over the past three months with a new fuel pump and radiator. I’m completely satisfied with the quality of service. My minivan runs well and I have had no further service needs. I will definitely return whenever repairs are needed.

Don M.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Don said that he appreciated what the business did for him.

KEVIN M.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/20/2018
Trusted auto care
Knowledgeable and fairly priced. Provides sound advice on what should be fixed and what can wait.

JO
Jay O.
Cadillac DeVille
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Jay said everything's fine, it was very satisfactory.

RICK G.
Volvo XC60
04/13/2018
Quick Oil Change
I stopped by on a Friday morning expecting to drop my car off for an oil change. Fortunately for me they were able to get my car right in so I stayed there and waited just 30 minutes for the job to be done. I've always gotten great service here so it's not a surprise!

JV
Jason V.
Chevrolet HHR
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Jason said he did not have any problems.

GT
Giorgio T.
Pontiac G6
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Giorgio said, this business is fast.

Tinesha M.
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Tinesha said the staff fixed her problems.

BP
Bliss P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Bliss said the staff did the repairs quickly, and he is happy with the service. He said they are the best and he will bring his vehicle back.

Rose M.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Rose said the staff was quick, courteous, and they explain everything really well. She is satisfied with this business.

Shankar C.
Northville, MI
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Shankar said the service was really good.

KO
Ken O.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Ken said he would recommend the business for service.

BD
Betty D.
Kia Sedona
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Betty said the staff members are always the best. They are very helpful, prompt, and they are great people.

BR
BRIAN R.
GMC Terrain
03/23/2018
Good service, proper recommendations, reasonable price
Offerred used part v new when used would fully meet my need which saved 50% of cost. Work done quickly and properly.

SL
STEVE L.
Lincoln Continental
03/22/2018
Fantastic service
This place has the best people I have ever dealt with in the auto repair business.
I have an older vehicle that I took to a different place to have looked at . I needed a part that was not made any longer so they said my car is not drivable and could not be fixed. I called and talked Steve Lee on a Friday afternoon he said he would get back with me on Monday. Honestly I did not expect him to call back as I already knew the car could not be fixed. To my surprise not only was I called back early on Monday to be told he found a used part over the weekend that could fix my car but it was a lot less that I thought it would be Still not sure I towed it to them on Tuesday. I got a call Tuesday afternoon and was told my car was ready and driving fine. On top of that it was over $50.00 cheaper than I was told originally and they picked me up when it was ready. I will never go anywhere else again they have my family and friends business for life.

RT
Rod T.
Saturn Ion
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Rod said the service was great.

AD
Antonio D.
Dodge Nitro
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Antonio said the business is pricey.

SJ
Shay J.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Shay said the service is speedy. She likes the niceness of the staff and they all provide a great customer experience.