Continue reading recommended reviews

JANILLE W.
Livonia, MI
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
02/25/2021
Neutral on work
The work that was done appears to be good. The communication was also good in that I was given updates of what was being done. The lady working the desk was very kind and courteous. My one big disappointment is that they were working on a family vehicle (mini van) and it came back smelling like cigarette smoke. My children noticed and complained of the smell. And I did not care for it either as I have allergies. We are non smoker and should not have our vehicle smelling this way.

PB
Preston B.
Westland, MI
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.