Continue reading recommended reviews

SG
Steve G.
Northville, MI
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
10/11/2018
Pleasantly Surprised---Again
Every time I bring my car to A&E, I am pleasantly surprised. Of the 4 vehicles I have had them work on I always get a fair estimate and a fair price. The work is always ready when promised and the guys are courteous, professional, extremely competent and very accommodating. I have referred them my wife and son and they concur with my opinion.

PB
Preston B.
Westland, MI
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.