Marlon M.
Dodge Stratus
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Marlon said he hasn't had any problems with this business.

Joseph S.
Baltimore, MD
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said he appreciated that the technicians that work at the business are master certified ASE technicians with 25 years plus experience. They're friendly, competent, quick, and he wouldn't take his vehicle anywhere else.

HR
Heather R.
INFINITI QX56
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Heather said everything was fine with her experience at the business.

Anonymous avatar
05/06/2018
Awesome Service and patience!
Who thought that this place would be an awesome Auto Repair!? I feel like this is the best and only place where the employees actually make you feel comfortable about your situation about your vehicle. Ms. Terry? I had ongoing calls many times and at no point did she ever have any attitude towards me. I love the way she handled my husbands vehicle. She did an awesome job on fixing the issue. They are great! Unlike other mechanic shops, you ask 3 questions and already an attitude, don’t understand something, they won’t repeat it. Not saying all mechanic shops are like this but most of them and to say that leaving your vehicle and forgetting some valuable stuff, some steal them from your vehicle. But not at All Phase Auto Repair! They do a diagnostic to see every and almost all problems that your vehicle has and they even send it to you, so you can check it out yourself and it’s only $174! If you don’t want to pay a huge amount of money so they can fix it, you can do it on your own. Look at the recommendations and fix it yourself!! This helps you save a lot more money! I would totally recommend this place and I would totally take my car their. Not to mention, but if they are closed you can either take it early in the morning before they open or later in the evening after they close. All you do is fill out a paper and leave your key in an envelope and leave your vehicle in their parking lot, but first you need to make an appointment. Anyways, I hope this review encourages you to go and check out this place! This place is heaven for your vehicle. :)

MA
Medina A.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tammy. She said that the service provided by the staff at the facility was pretty good.

Mike B.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff were quick, honest, took care of him, and provided great service.

Shane S.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Shane said they did a very good job.

Joe L.
Dodge Dakota
04/29/2018
My go to place
Whether I need vehicle maintenence or repair, I go to All Phase. They are thorough & professional. They also do a courtesy check of you vehicle & give a full report. I would not go anywhere else.

Mike H.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
04/29/2018
Above and beyond
More than i expected! Detailed information...including photos...of my van's systems. Stayed within my budget. Polite folks! Fast turn around. Work completed on time. Would highly recommend!

Tim S.
Rosedale, MD
04/23/2018
Great Work
Always take my car to these guys, they are the only shop that has ever fixed my car, or should I say regular maintenance good work and always know the work performed is needed. Everything is explained with total honesty.

CD
Crystal D.
04/21/2018
Excellent customer service
They all took the time to go over in every detail, what and when things was needed. I enjoyed getting told the wright stuff that was wrong, not just anything to make money. This place is by far the best car repair I have visited in essex. I will be getting my repairs done here, period. They also are very reasonable with price.

Dan B.
Sparrows Point, MD
Ford Excursion
04/19/2018
Quick turn around
I needed my vehicle back ASAP and the people at All Phase had it done in less than one business day. The courtesy inspection which they text messaged to me included pictures which is very helpful for present and near future concerns on my vehicle. Highly recommend All Phase

Mark W.
Nissan Sentra
04/18/2018
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AS ALWAYS!
ANOTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE W/ ALL PHASE WHEN I BROUGHT MY CAR IN FOR AN OIL CHANGE LAST WEEK;
TERRI IS THE BEST!

AC
Al C.
Abingdon, MD
Lincoln MKX
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Al said Dale went out of his way and took the time to help him resolve the issue.

GP
Gregory P.
Lexus ES 350
04/10/2018
Customer Service & Follow Up
I rate All Phase very highly for two reasons: (1) Customer Service. I went into All Phase for the first time and from the moment I walked in I felt valued. My car was found to have two major issues and together he repairs of each of them, at least for me, was a high dollar amount. But Terry's customer service skill set did all she could (and more) to assist me with feeling comfortable both with the cost and All Phase's workmanship.

(2) Follow Up. As I referenced above, the cost of my repairs (the major ones) was quite high for my wallet. Terry worked with me initially regarding financing for the repairs on two different occasions on a Saturday. Although the financing lowered the overall out-of-pocket funds necessary to complete the repairs, I still could not afford to get my car repaired at that time. However, once I have saved enough to have the repairs completed, I will be taking my vehicle back to All Phase so they can complete the repairs needed.

Matt S.
GMC Acadia
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the staff were really friendly and knowledgeable. He said he is still waiting for the email he should have received after speaking to staff member Teri, about a quote for replacement parts and labor on a power steering pump.

Darrell B.
Chrysler Sebring
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kaitlynn. She said that although the staff fixed her vehicle, there was still a light on that wasn't supposed to be on after the service. Everything else with the service was fine, she had no other issues.

Justin M.
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Justin said it was a simple issue for a process, and the internet version of the detail was great.

AW
Antionette W.
Edgewood, MD
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Antionette said the staff told her the horn on her vehicle was inoperable, so it failed the inspection. She said the horn actually works, that she used it before she got to the business, and she tested it afterwards.
Jerry and D., Owners from All Phase Auto Repair responded on 04/04/2018

Hi, when you bring the vehicle back for re inspection.  If the horn is working correctly, we will be happy to pass that item.

VA
Victor A.
Acura 3.5RL
03/24/2018
Expensive
Experience sucked was quoted 80 for saftey inspection but charged my wife 150 when she picked it up very unhappy probably wont return