HL
Honghe L.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Honghe said they are pretty good.

NA
Neda A.
Towson, MD
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Neda said the customer service was honest and the lady that helped her was also nice.

Schotie M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/09/2018
Very understanding and coopretive in any situation
I bought a pt Last week from an independent dealer so to speak (witch I wouldn't recommend to anyone) and it turned out to be a complete 🍋 lemon! I dropped it at all phase and told Terry I needed help and she told me they would take care of me, and they did and still are.they gave me a courtesy inspection to let me know what the problems were and decide if it was worth fixing or not. They sent pictures and detailed descriptions to my phone. The repairs aren't worth the money and I arranged for another vehicle to be dropped off there today. They are giving me a pre inspection and are going to help me with that also. They also have a finance program to help with large bills if you can't afford to pay them in full. I didn't get approved for it but I'm still telling you about it because I think it's an awesome thing for them to do for their customers. I would and will be recommending all phase to anyone!

VV
Victor V.
Honda Civic Si
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Victor said that he recommends this business for service.

DF
Dianne F.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/28/2018
I give All Phase a 5 star rating due to service and Dale being so pleasant and explaining their services
I am very satisfied with the service I received for repairing the tire on my 2008 Ford truck.
Dale did an inspection on the truck free of charge and explained some things to me.

I would recommend All Phase .
Diane F

Robert B.
Cockeysville, MD
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business did a good job , helped him out with everything and took care of him pretty fast.

GS
Gary S.
Lincoln Navigator
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Gary said he liked this facility.

Steven B.
Buick Regal
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they always do a good job.

EM
Evan M.
Linthicum Heights, MD
Honda Civic Sdn
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Evan said the business did a good job, although the work was expensive.

MF
Marylou F.
Honda Fit
07/06/2018
Tire cbeck
My tire pressure light came on and I knew I had to get it checked. I called All Phase and they told me when I could bring the car in. I had picked up a nail and they were able to fix the tire right then. I was there for less than an hour. Great service, friendly people.

Christopher S.
Nottingham, MD
Dodge Caliber
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said he would recommend the business for service.

Stephen B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff did a great job and everything was fine.

Mary B.
Pasadena, MD
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Mary said this business did a good job. She was in and out and the staff is nice.

FD
Francis D.
Nottingham, MD
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Francis said the work she came in for the first time was not done, so she had to go back three days later for the same issue. So far, her vehicle is working fine.

Margarita G.
Volkswagen Routan
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Margarita said she was happy with everything at the business.

TC
Theresa C.
Dundalk, MD
Scion xB
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Theresa said they were quick and efficient.

GW
George W.
Chevrolet HHR
06/02/2018
My choice for auto repair
Although I had no idea how much it cost to replace a broken timing belt, they had my car fixed in just a few days. Luckily there was no further damage and the bill was less than quoted. I will use them again if needed in the future

PV
Panayiotis V.
Buick LeSabre
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Litsa. She said she recommends the business.

Marlon M.
Dundalk, MD
Dodge Stratus
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Marlon said he hasn't had any problems with this business.

Joseph S.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said he appreciated that the technicians that work at the business are master certified ASE technicians with 25 years plus experience. They're friendly, competent, quick, and he wouldn't take his vehicle anywhere else.