Overall Rating 4.8064497/5Overall Rating 4.8064497/5Overall Rating 4.8064497/5Overall Rating 4.8064497/5rating 4.8064497
Overall Rating 2.22581/5Overall Rating 2.22581/5rating 2.22581rating 2.22581rating 2.22581

SY
Sidney Y.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Kevin is my advisor, not only he is very knowledgeable and he is friendly and courteous. I’d recommend him to all Hyundai owners.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Kevin is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team.  We look forward to seeing you again.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/18/2019 Category: Service
First Service
I called for an appointment which meet my schedule. I was met with a smile and courtesy.
The staff was professional and very thoughtful.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Good morning:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  We appreciate and value you as our customer:)  Look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle service
Had a comfortable and informative time while my vehicle was serviced
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!!  Our technicians and advisors work extremely hard to keep your vehicle running in great shape and you happy!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit, thanks again!!

Ronald B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe sport
Very friendly and helpful.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for the excellent review!!  We do our best keeping your vehicle running in great shape and our customers happy!!

Dana H.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Easy and fast
Easy to make appointment & fast in and out.

Good morning:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  We here at All Star Hyundai do our best to make it as simple as possible to make appointmensts to have your vehicle serviced:)  Thanks again, see you on your next visit!!

SK
Steve K.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/12/2019 Category: Service
great
none
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Good morning!!

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service
visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

Rabindra R.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service advisor

Hello:)

Thank you for the 5-star review, Kevin is a great advisor he always goes above and beyond for his customers.  Thanks againg see you on your next visit!!

MK
Marina K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Kevin is very professional and kind makes a great difference. The service is fast And precise

Good morning!

Thank you for the excellent review!! Our customers complete satisfaction is always our priority. It sounds like Kevin was able to surpass your expectations and much more!

Jenice P.
Hobbs, NM
10/11/2019 Category: Service
All Star Service at All Star Hyundai
I received superior service while visiting the East Bay from out of state at this Hyundai Dealer.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Hi there!

Thank you very much for the 5-star review!  Our advisors and technicians work very hard to keep you happy and your car running in great shape:)  Thank you again we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

10/10/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased with the service, employees and time to complete the appointment
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Hello there:)

Thank you for the 5 star review!!  We work hard to keep your vehicle running in great shape and you happy:)  Thanks again!

MF
Mike F.
Discovery Bay, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/10/2019 Category: Service
My service was done in a timely manner and I received great customer service and in depth detail about what my car needed from my service advisor!

Good morning:)

Thank very much for the 5 star review, we here at All Star Hyundai work very hard to provide exceptional service for our customers and their vehicles!!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit:)

Rick G.
Oakley, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Amazing
Great job. Quick, friendly, simple
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Hi there:)

Thank you very much:)  We appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating!!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Ruth M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Honesty
I was taking care of with all my car needs and concerns. They where honest! I did not get over charged and taking advantage as a woman being clueless about cars! Thank you All Star I will be back😀

Hi there!

Thank you for the 5 star review!!  We thank you for being a loyal customer, see you on your next visit!

Dennis B.
Clayton, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Dennis B.
good

Good moring:)

Thank you for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate your business!  We'll see you on your next visit!

MV
Michael V.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The customer service in the service department always treated me well. I believe I'm always referring the truth in regards to my car and it's needs. They are never pushy in regards to things I cannot afford but very informative in what needs to be done for my vehicle.

Thank you. You are much APPRECIATED!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Hello!

Thank very much!! Our advisors do their very best providing what is most needed for your vehicle.  Thanks again, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!!

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Debbie
Friendly , great customer service
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Good morning:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time:)

KL
Karl L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/04/2019 Category: Service
My 1st service at all star
Nice good, done quickly
Service writer was the best

Hello:)

Thank you for the excellent review!!.  Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated and that our customer’s needs have been met, and are a priority here at All Star Hyundai.

10/03/2019 Category: Service
I was there almost in and out. Faster that they mention
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Hello)

Thank you for the 5 star review!!  We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

EP
Ed P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer service!
The customer service for the check in and out was excellent! The employees go over the most important services necessary to take care of your vehicle.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Good morning:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  We truly appreciate your feed back, our advisors and technicians work extremely hard keeping our customers happy and their vehicles running in great shape!!  Thank you again!

Robert S.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Great place
We have a great experience every single time I bring my car in. They work very hard to find out what the issue is and call you with the details. I am a very happy customer.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Hello there:)

Thank you for the excellent review!!  The service advisors and technicians work incredibly hard keeping your vehicle running in great shape and our customers happy.  Thank you again for the rating!!!!