Overall Rating 4.8064497/5Overall Rating 4.8064497/5Overall Rating 4.8064497/5Overall Rating 4.8064497/5rating 4.8064497
Overall Rating 2.22581/5Overall Rating 2.22581/5rating 2.22581rating 2.22581rating 2.22581

Dublin, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Can do much better than this
Doing a complimentary car wash is something that all dealerships do. I was surprised when they didnt do it for my car. When I asked about it, they said they dont do it here. Also the waiting lobby did not have any coffee vending machines or drinking water bottles or magazines or newspapers. The wifi connectivity was very poor. The staff was friendly, polite and courteous though.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Good morning:)

We regret to hear that you did not have a great experience with us. We always want to provide our customers with 5-star experiences and it is unfortunate that this was not your case.  I would like to hear more about your concerns, we invite you to contact us so we can learn more about your visit.  Thank you for sharing your experience and bringing this to my attention.  I look forward to hearing from you.  Please call or email me at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

Natalia Grijalva

05/15/2019 Category: Service
The staff was fast and efficient of addressing the issue of my concerns.
I was very happy to see and feel that your team was very considerate and helpful will assisting with my concerns.

05/15/2019 Category: Service
Quality of service less than expected.
My vehicle had the same issue of malfunction after being repaired at this location for 3 days.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience at our service department was not resolved.  I would like to speak with you regarding this issue.  Please feel free to reach out to me so we can discuss this in further detail I can be reached at 925-350-6787 or email me at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.com

Natalia Grijalva

Chico, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/21/2019 Category: Service
David is amazing!
After experiencing some miscommunications with my vehicle's first service, David worked very hard to resolve everything and ensure I was happy with my service. He has excellent customer communication and will make sure you are both happy and satisfied with the service of your vehicle. If you're bringing your car in to All Star Hyundai, I definitely would recommend having David as your service representative! Thank you!

02/21/2019 Category: Service
Need Better Communication
The sales and service staff does not appear to have clear communication. When purchasing the vehicle, I was told it would include a free oil change, fluid check, tire rotation, etc. upon its first service. The service staff seemed to believe only the oil change was included, and tried to charge $20 for the rotation. I played phone tag with the sales department until the issue was finally resolved (I was right in what was included at the time of sale). I wish the sales department would practice better communication to make the job easier for its service staff, as this resulted in an hour longer wait time for the vehicle to be ready, and for the service team to have to take the car back a second time: inconvenient for all parties involve! Make promises you can deliver on, and communicate those to all team members!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. We do appreciate your feedback and we completely understand your frustrations and concerns. We are a dealership that prides themselves on making sure all of our customers have a truly exceptional experience and we apologize we were unable to deliver just that. If you change your mind please contact our Customer Relations Manager and give us an opportunity to make things right. 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

SG
Simone G.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Service too too long without warning so I could decide whether to stay or go.
Service visit was too long.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize your visit here with us was less than 5-Star. That is beneath the quality work we strive for here at All Star Hyundai. Please contact our Customer Relations manager at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

AT
Alonzo T.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Service agents and quality of work is great.
Great quality of work and the service agents are very professional, answered any questions or concerns I had with the repairs. They kept me updated on the repair status as well and any additional work and didn't push unnecessary services. Only thing that can be improved is communication, mainly about not accepting mail at the actual repair facility before payments are sent, other than that service was good.

02/08/2019 Category: Service
Great workmanship quality, professional employees, horrendous communication.
First off this review is for the service department ONLY, I cannot speak on the actual dealership. The employee agents and service mechanics were great, very professional and helpful, the quality of their work is excellent and the repair time itself was as expected. The COMMUNICATION however was absolutely terrible. I'm not sure whether both parties are at fault or no one bothered to verify but no one bothered to verify where the initial payment was supposed to be sent causing it to become lost for 2 weeks before anything was even said to me, and I only found out because I called to inquire about it. The supplemental request, according to one side was not sent over until a week after I called again to inquire on the status of my vehicle. Communication with me was lukewarm at best, as I was only updated on repair status once the repairs were completed and wasn't even notified at all bedded check had not been received despite being sent 2 weeks ago. After all was said and done because no payments were sent on time the car ended up sitting completed for 2 weeks while payments were being re-sent. If you don't mind waiting a month and a 1/2 to get your car back then this place has great quality worksmainship and you will be satisfied with the repairs, but if you need your car back in a hurry I would take it somewhere else.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

I am sorry to hear that your experience at our service department was a problem for you. I would like to speak with you regarding this issue. Please feel free to reach out to me so we can discuss this in further detail I can be reach at 925-350-6787 or email me at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

Discovery Bay, CA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Spent a lot and car wasn’t fixed right.
I brought the car in for a problem and it left with the same problem I reported and paid to fix.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

We regret to hear that you have not had a great experience with us. We always want to provide our customers with 5-star experiences and it is unfortunate that this was not your case. We have left you a message, I would like to hear more about your concerns. We invite you to contact us so we can learn more about your visit. Thank you for sharing your experience and bringing this to my attention. I look forward to hearing from you. 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Recall maintenance
Sloppy work in the interior. Things out of place and on the floor. Did not detail the car when finished.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

It was a pleasure talking with you today. We
do appreciate your feedback and we completely understand your frustrations and concerns. We are a dealership that prides themselves on making sure all of our customers have a truly exceptional experience and we apologize we were unable to deliver just that. If you decide to give us another chance please contact me at anytime.

12/20/2018 Category: Service
Not a Happy Customer
Took my car in to have engine issue fixed, on Wednesday evening and told car would be looked at on Thursday. It was, and determined that it needed a part, which was ordered. On Friday, I was told the incorrect part was delivered, and the correct part would not be delivered until Monday or Tuesday, because parts aren’t delivered on weekends. They ended up working/fixing my car on Tuesday. During the additional 4 day delay, I had to pay for my rental car ($40/day).
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. We do appreciate your feedback and we completely understand your frustrations and concerns. We are a dealership that prides themselves on making sure all of our customers have a truly exceptional experience and we apologize we were unable to deliver just that. I would love to talk to you personally about these issues and get an opportunity to make things right. I can be reached at  925-350-6787 customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

NS
Nadim S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Quality control needs improvement
Refer to my comments earlier in the survey
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

We are concerned with your experience during your visit and the events that happened thereafter. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you more personally about your visit. Please contact her at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net. Have a wonderful day!

Lathrop, CA
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/11/2018 Category: Service
Problem solved!!!
The Service Manager Rolando researched this problem, and found a solution that removed the fragrance smell from the vents! I'm very happy that the air coming out of the vents is once again neutral! I will be returning to All Star Hyundai for all of my future service needs. I highly recommend them!.

03/11/2018 Category: Service
Ruined my cars ventalation system by spraying A/C odor treatment in there without my knowledge.
My sinuses burn and eyes water when breathing chemical fragrances. My cars air system was fine with no smell to the air before I had my car serviced at All Star Hyundai. They made the decision without consulting with me that my car needed to have an A/C odor treatment where they spray chemicals on the replacement cabin air filter and spray the chemicals in all of the cars vents. Now I have to be subjected to this chemical fragrance that burns my sinuses whenever I turn the fan on in my car. I took the car back and they put a new untreated cabin air filter in, but the smell is still there. I hope it goes away soon. In the meantime it's very unpleasant to drive my car with the vent fan running.

From what I can tell the rest of the cars servicing was done well by All Star Hyundai and I would recommend them for servicing your vehicle. I would make sure you tell them up front that you do not want any chemical treatments done to the A/C ventilation system without your knowledge, because apparently if you don't say anything there is a good chance that they will perform this service on your car.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/12/2018

We are sorry to hear that your experience was not anything but 5-Star. Customer safety is our number one priority and we would like to hear more about your experience personally. Please contact our Service Manager, Rolando, at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6780 or via email rvaquerano@allstarhyundai.net. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!

All Star Hyundai
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

We couldn't be more thrilled than hearing our team was able to address your concern and follow through with a correction that left you with only the best experience! Thank you so much for choosing All Star Hyundai! We look forward to assisting you for many years to come.

03/01/2018 Category: Service
Third time's the charm!
I brought my car in twice because the check engine light was on. I was told that everything checked out. Then the light came on a third time so brought it back again and they replaced the intake manifold. Now my car drives like brand new. Kevin in service was great. He kept me informed every step of the way and went out of his way to make sure it was covered under the warranty so I wouldn't have to pay. I would highly recommend All Star!

03/01/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service. Bad repair service
The customer service is great, but after 2 visits my car still has the same problem.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/01/2018

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than 5-Star. Our Customer Relations Manager would like you to give her a call at your earliest convenience to discuss your visit more personally. She can be reached at 925-350-6787 or custsomer.relations@allstarhyundai.net. Have a wonderful day!

All Star Hyundai
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you so much for allowing us to work closely with you on your concerns! We strive incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to our customers through top notch experiences and nothing pleases us more than to hear Kevin was able to address and repair the issues you were experiencing. We appreciate you and look forward to assisting you for many years with all of your car care needs.!

LATASHA M.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Communication is Key
Not happy about Rep not contacting me or leaving a message when vehicle was ready. I had to contact Dealership. The car service was great!!!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/19/2017

Latasha,
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I would like a chance to be able to make this right. We strive for nothing but exceptional experiences and that includes flawless communication between our team and guests. We are so sorry that this is not the experience you received. Please contact me at your earliest convenience 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net.

SE
Shannon E.
Bethel Island, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Did not fix issues with my car.
I feel that I do not get things fixed when I go. Two times in a row I have left with issues still unfixed. It is frustrating!
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/08/2017

Dear Shannon,
Thank you so much for your review of our service department. We value both negative and positive reviews alike as it gives us the opportunity to better ourselves for our customers! I have attempted to contact you several times to express my concern regarding your experience with our service department and I would love the opportunity to talk with you about how we can rectify the situation. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. My direct line is 925-350-6787 or you can reach me by email at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net.

Please accept our sincerest apologies,

07/13/2017 Category: Service
Bad First impression
Had a common issue. They had my car for almost 5 days! The only reason I didn't do it myself because it was under warranty. I'll try another optional dealer next time.
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/18/2017

I am Nayab the customer relations manager and I am sorry to hear about your service experience, but we do thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have tried to call you but was unable to reach you. We would like the opportunity to address some of your concerns. Please call me at your earliest convenience, I can be reached at 925-756-6063.

03/22/2017 Category: Service
Satisfied
Very good

03/22/2017 Category: Service
Christopher
Not satisfied
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/24/2017

It was a pleasure talking with you today. Glad we were able to resolve the issue! See you at your next visit!

Robert W.
11/24/2016 Category: Service
Answer your phone!
My complaint is not with the actual service performed; it's the efficiency of your department. I called repeatedly over a 2 week period to schedule a vehicle recall appointment. NO ONE answers the phone in the service department. It didn't matter what time of day I called-the phone was never answered. How hard is it to hire someone to answer the phone?

WM
Wayne M.
10/20/2016 Category: Service
Antioch Hyundai (dealer). My name is Wayne Mazanec
I have already explained in the questionaire your sent. After an expenditure on about $600.00, the issue is still unresolved.
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/21/2016

I am aware you have an appointment with Brian on this upcoming Monday to have your car rechecked. We will be sure we get down to the bottom of this situation and make sure we make it right. See you at your visit.

Janice Kenkel

EB
Elysia B.
Pacheco, CA
07/21/2016 Category: Service
Service needs to be more organized.
I arrived for my appointment 10 minutes early and asked when my car would be done. The employee "Mark" advised me that his guys are cycling through lunch and my car should be ready at 12:30/1 pm. He stated he would call me when my car was done. I remained in the area and returned to Hyundai at 1:05 pm despite not hearing from Mark because that was the time that was quoted to me. I even gave them extra time. Once I arrived I noticed my car was in the same spot where I left it. Mark advised me to go pay for the service however the guy in the payment area (forgot name) did not have my paperwork. He repeatedly asked me if my service was under a different name. (I assume my paperwork was not there because my car was not touched) Mark came back to the purchase area and told me that they were just finishing up my car and it would be another 15 minutes. I feel like he told me to go to the payment area to create a diversion to take my car back to be done. Everyone was very pleasant however I did not like the fact that I had to wait additional time. On top of that when I arrived I asked Mark if he would honor a coupon I received from a different dealership, he said he could not use it because it had that dealerships information. Mind you, I have gone to two different dealerships who've honored coupons from other Hyundai dealerships. Overall he did give me a slight discount on my service probably because of the mishap. On top of that my car was not washed. There was a sign up that explained due to the drought there will be no washes, but I ONLY ever get my car washed when I receive an oil change. I was really hoping to get a car wash. Nice people, service could be better organized.
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/21/2016

Elysia,
Thank you for the review.  We truly value your feedback as it helps us to get better.  I would like to discuss your experience with you in depth, so please contact me at your convenience either by phone or by email as listed below.

Janice Kenkel
925-755-2260 (direct)
jkenkel@antiochautocenter.com

BY
Brad Y.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2016 Category: Service
Un-manned service department
service dept seems to lack a full time person - unable to reach anyone by phone. Possible damage to my vehicle from the service (wiper fluid now leaks)
John A., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/20/2016

Sorry for the delay, and lack of communication during your service visit. I have looked into the recalls performed on your vehicle on the 10th. 1st recall performed was a software update, the second was a interior headliner bracket recall. Neither of these recalls is near your washer fluid resevoir or controls. If you like we can look into what may be needed  to correct the leak for your vehicle. Once again we apologize for the delayed return of your vehicle

EE
Enrique E.
04/11/2016 Category: Service
Need respect to the costumer
Please call me any time, my phone # is (925) 757 8002 thank you
John A., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/12/2016

I apologize for the inconvenience and delays on your vehicle servicing. Please feel free to contact me directly for your future service needs. The next service at 55k will be on us! I appreciate your honest feed back. 925-756-6380