Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5rating 4.800003
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Donaciano L.
Bay Point, CA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was great, very friendly and respectful

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Interior
I asked him not to hit my interior inside like my car door but when I got it back there was a lot of footprints on my car door
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize your visit here with us was less than 5-Star.  That is beneath the quality
work we strive for here at All Star Hyundai.

Please contact me at you earliest convenience to further discuss the issue.  925-350-6787  customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

Natalia Grijalva

Bethel Island, CA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2019 Category: Service
I always had good service so am sure it was a miss understanding
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for speaking to me yesterday about this issue.  Here at All Star Hyundai we take our customer service, and the care of our customer's vehicles, very seriously.  I will reach out to you again after your next appointment just as a folow up to make sure you are happy with our service:)  Of course, you can always contact me at 925-350-6787 or at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net at your convenience also.

Natalia Grijalva

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Closest Hyundai dealership to Brentwood (where I live).
Just had routine maintenance done.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

We appreciate all reviews as they are the best way to improve all future visits for our guests. Your review is concerning as it means we did not deliver the 5-Star service we strive to achieve. Our Service Manager, Mark, would like to speak with you further about your visit. Please contact him at 925-350-6780 at your earliest convenience.

Mamerto L.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Clean
I'll come back again for future maintainance of my car.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Your 3 star review really concerns me. We would love to discuss your experience here at our dealership. Please contact me at your earliest convenience, I can be reached at 925-756-6360 or email me at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Good car service, but not happy with customer service.
I appreciate the work that Hyundai did to fix the AC problem in my car. It was the second time bringing it in for the same issue. Thankfully it was still under warranty so I did not have to pay anything at the holidays - I knew I could not afford to pay if it wasn't. They quickly fixed it and I am not having any issues now. However, I was not happy with the service provided in regards to suggesting I needed a new battery in my car. The employee said the cables were corroded and it was suggested that the battery be replaced for $180. My car is only 3 years old - I had just brought my car in for the 40,000 check in Nov. 2018, only a month earlier, and paid almost $500 for the service. There was no talk about my battery cables being corroded and needing to be replaced then. So why in December did they all of a sudden need to be replaced? I feel it was because I was bringing my car in for a free, under warranty service and the employee wanted to bring in money anyway he could. I had my Dad look at the battery/cables after my service in Dec. 2018 and they are spotless. There is no corrosion and I feel that the employee tried to sell me on this without good intentions. I came in as a young female by myself to get my car fixed and I feel I was taken advantage of. I have never had this kind of service from this Hyundai before and I hope to not get this kind of service again.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I am sorry to hear that your experience at our service department was a problem for you. I would like to speak with you regarding this issue. Please feel free to reach out to me so we can discuss this in further detail I can be reach at 925-350-6787 or email me at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

2003 Hyundai Elantra
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Trunk was fixed
Thank you for fixing my trunk. I appreciate that you went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with the end result.

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Trunk doesn't open and close properly
My opinion might change if after my next visit the trunk issue is resolved.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Sorry to hear you had a less than satisfactory experience here at our service department. Our customer relations manager would like to speak to you more personally in regards to your visit. Please reach out to her at your earliest convenience. She can be reached at 925-350-6787. We appreciate your business, look forward to speaking with you!

Marcus B.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Pros and Cons
Service Manager Rolando Vaquerano is great. Communicates well, understands your issues, and does all he can to get you back on the road.

The rest of the service I experienced left a lot to be desired. Replaced a failed engine with a new engine that was also faulty. Couldn't get the check engine light to go out so I was told to "just drive it and see if the light goes out on its own". It didn't, but I was still charged for the install portion of the replacement. Had to do a second engine replacement. Weeks without a car and now they don't want to refund me the money I have paid. Just a poor experience overall.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you so much for your review. We take both positive and constructive criticism seriously as it is the best way to improve your experiences with our dealership. Our Service Manager, Rolando, would like to speak with you further about your visits. Please reach out to him at 925-778-7878. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come.

JV
Jaqueline V.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
I took nearly 2 hours for just a oil change with an appointment
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

We are sorry to hear that your experience with our Service Center was less than 5-Stars. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you more personally about your experience. Please contact her via email at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net or via telephone at 925-350-6787. Thank you!

Mohammed Taher M S.
Pleasanton, CA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
!st Service
Couple of things I did not like.

- The Car was not washed which I expected will be done.

I bought my car to service from Pleasanton almost 40 miles one way for servicing and was surprised No car wash.

On Saturday there was No Shuttle service to drop to nearby location.

Your dealership is located way in remote area. There should be shuttle service.

Other dealerships in Pleasanton/Fremont all have Car Wash and Shuttle service.

Hope you will take this feed back and improve

Thanks

Taher
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your suggestions! We look forward to providing washes to all of our customers in the near future as well as complimentary shuttle services for Saturdays. If you would like, we invite you to contact our Service Manager, Rolando, to speak more personally about services we can offer our guests for 5/5 star experiences. He can be reached at 925-778-7878. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you at your next visit. Have a wonderful day!

08/07/2018 Category: Service
You can do much better
the Service writers are not that friendly maybe I had a coupon for my oil change. When I got the call my car was ready. ( Hi your car is done ) service writer didn’t even go over what was done and if the car needed anything. I ask the cashier about the car did the car need anything. She went over real fast. didn’t even know this place had a lounge found out by doing this survey.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

We are saddened to hear that your experience with our Service Center was less than 5-Star. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you further about your visit. Please contact her at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

David P.
Discovery Bay, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
As a follow up, I received a call from Rolando (the service manager) who took my concerns to heart. He reached out and let me know that that the information that I was given by the dealership where we purchased our vehicle did not coincide with his understanding-however he would honor it with a complimentary oil change the next time I brought our vehicle in for service. He was also able to follow up by addressing our concerns and providing additional information with a headlight issue we are currently experiencing. He spent a considerable amount of time explaining the issue, and possible remedies. Rolando and his team have earned a 5 star rating by following up and providing us with the high level of customer service that first attracted us as Hyundai owners. We will continue to purchase Hyundai vehicles and bring them to All Star Hyundai for our service needs. Communication and Customer Service is important and All Star Hyundai is proving that they value the customer. Kudo's to Rolando and his team in the Service Department-they have earned our business once again.

06/13/2018 Category: Service
Great for sales, not so much for service.
I was really impressed with the sales department. I would give them a five star rating. Service however left a bit to be desired. The work was timely but I was charged for a complimentary service. This is enough for me to be frustrated with the dealership. They should know Hyundai’s policies and that the first oil change is covered by Hyundai. Until they make this right I will not be returning and will take my new Hyundai elsewhere for service. They can make this right but it is up to them. Hopefully they will.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We take both positive and negative reviews seriously as it is the best way to improve our services. Our Service Manager, Rolando, would like to speak with you in further depth about your experience. Please reach out to him at 925-350-6780 or at rvaquerano@allstarhyundai.net.

All Star Hyundai
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to assist you further with all of your concerns! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and it is thrilling to hear that our team came together to deliver just that! We look forward to being your preferred Service Team for many years to come! See you at your next visit!

Michelle D.
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service
Poor customer service, not enough people helping
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We take both positive and constructive criticism seriously as those are the best ways to impact our dealership. We want to thank you for your suggestions and look forward to exploring ways to continue to improve our guest experiences. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to invite you to discuss these suggestions more personally. Please contact her at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787 or via email at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net.

Concord, CA
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
The first experience at a maintenance check up was good. All was good except the lounge did not offer complimentary coffee, tea, only soda and cookie/candy vending machines.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We take both positive and negative reviews seriously as they are the best way to impact our dealership. We wanted to inform you that we do offer complimentary Starbuck's coffee, hot chocolate and muffins for all of our customers. They are located in our Service Department. I would like to speak with you more personally about your experience. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net.

Stockton, CA
03/20/2018 Category: Service
ok
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/20/2018

We are sorry to hear that your experience was not 5-Star. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you personally about your visit. Please contact her at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net at your earliest convenience. Have a wonderful day!

PB
Patricia B.
01/30/2018 Category: Service
First time visit
Average
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/30/2018

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than 5-Star. I would like to speak with you personally about your visit to hear your suggestions on where we could improve to make your next visit with us nothing but the best. I look forward to speaking with you. I can be reached at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

KR
Kashan R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Could have done better
Service is ok, however I have an issue with my car & they were unable to find the problem & my car is still having the problem. I’m scared for my safety. I will be seeking legal help.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/13/2017

We are sorry to hear that your experience with our service department was less than 5-Star. We would like to speak with you about your recent visit. Our Service Manager, Rolando, will be calling you shortly. If you have any further questions or concerns please call me at 925-350-6787 or email me at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net.

Fremont, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Servicing is OK / Kevin Response is good
I had a brakes issue which seems to be resolved but still I could hear some hissing sound after fixing the brakes. I am not sure why.
This time Kevin took care of me from all the perspective and tried to solve the issues which had raised. But unfortunately he couldn't able to resolve my USB issue yet(I guess this some problem with Hyundai manufacturing/installation ) . But still if I hit the brakes I hear a very some noise. This time I don't want to travel all the way to Antioch.

12/04/2017 Category: Service
Unsatisfied response
I visited showroom by travelling 50 kiles. I got unsatisfied answer regarding my car USB issue. Also I had an issue with my brakes which I brought notice in one week of my purchase. They ignored at the begining and after one month I visited showroom again and I have asked them to look in to the brakes. At that moment after inspection they confirmed that there is an issue and they will call as soon as they get the parts. I haven't received the call yet. And again I need to travel around 50 miles. I suggest to improve your reaponsiveness
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you so much for speaking with me concerning your issues. We want to thank you also for giving us the opportunity to better ourselves so your next visit is nothing but 5 Stars. We look forward to seeing you soon.

All Star Hyundai
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/20/2017

We enjoyed working closely with you with all your concerns. Please do not hesitate to bring your vehicle back by so we can address any further questions you may have. Thank you for your business. We look forward to your next visit!

11/10/2017 Category: Service
Hyundai-Excellent choice/product. Avoid this location
I would highly recommend Hyundai to friends, because I love my 2017 Hyundai Elantra. However, I would refer them to a different location.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/10/2017

We are sorry to hear your experience with us was less than satisfactory. I would love to hear more personally about your visit. Please contact me at your earliest convenience 925-350-6787.

TK
Taneeka K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Would be great because it's closer to my home
But now I don't know if I can return... since your facility seems to be on the lazy side. Throwing trash in my car...granted it was 2 pieces of paper but it does not matter.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/27/2017

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to speak with you this morning. We take both positive and negative reviews seriously as they are the best ways to impact our dealership. We appreciate your constructive criticism and do apologize as this is below the level of service we wish to deliver. We look forward to working with you to correct your experience and anticipate all your future visits.

WD
WILLIAM D.
09/08/2017 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE AT HYUNDIA
NEED MORE TECHNICIANS SAVES US FROM WAITING A LONG TIME
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/08/2017

I am sorry to hear that your service was not 5-Star. We would like to have the opportunity to rectify the situation and discuss constructive ways to avoid this in the future. Please call me at 925-350-6787