2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Check your bill twice
they need to be honest
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Hello,

Your 1 star review concerns me, I would like to discuss your experience here at our dealership.

GO
George O.
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Service managers do a great job, I'm not so sure about the mechanics.
Kevin, the service manager on my last visit did a great job of getting my car serviced on time in a very punctual manor. The only problem is when I got home and looked underneath the car the mechanics did not replace one of the covers. Not a serious problem, but you have to wonder what else they didn't do.
So I'm not so sure how effective this rating system is. If I give a low rating the service manager takes the heat but he's not the one who did the work. So I changed my rating from a 1 star to a 4 star be cause I don't want the service manager to get a poor performance mark on his record but the shop should get a 1 star rating.
So consider this a 5-star ( service ) minus 1-star ( Shop ) equals 4-stars

01/24/2020 Category: Service
Parts Missing
Did not replace all parts
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize your visit here with us was less than 5-Star. That is beneath the quality work we strive for here at All Star Hyundai.

Please contact me at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net, so we can further discuss your issue.

FL
F L.
11/10/2019
Abysmal service, avoid at all costs..
David (service), and George (finance) are the absolute worst to deal with when it comes to addressing vehicle concerns in ANY capacity. Zero for empathy, Zero for effort, and Zero customer satisfaction. I have a 2019 with 577 miles and a check engine light on. The dealership refused to honor my warranty and provide me with a loaner vehicle of any kind for the duration (4 days) of them having my vehicle. Having driven it 20 plus miles while in their care, they have yet to replace the fuel or wash the vehicle.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Good morning,

Your 1 star review really concerns me.  I would love to discuss your experience here at our dealership.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience, I can be reached at 925-350-6787 or email me at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net.

07/24/2019 Category: Service
Service assistant was able to help resolve our vehicles issues through communication via a mechanic. Thank yy

07/24/2019 Category: Service
inadequate service
Vehicle is running perfectly fine but needed a 15,000 mile service. Day after the service check engine light came on. Two days after service vehicle began to shake while accelerating. Service said they could not get vehicle back in to be checked out for a week because they’re busy.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

Your 1 star review really concerns me.  I would like to discuss your experience here at our service department.

All Star Hyundai
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Good morningf:)

Thank you for allowing us to correct the issue with your vehicle, we here at All Star Hyundai appreciate and value you as our customer.  Thank you again and please  reach out to me if I can be of any assistance to you:)

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Not worth it
Stay out of service they are sad! They never finish the work
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for speaking to me about your experience with Kevin.  Here at All Star Hyundai we take our customer service very seriously. If you have any further questions, you can contact me at 925-350-6787 or at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net at your convenience also.

Nayab Syed

Bay Point, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Slowest oil change ever
Need to respect customer time
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

We are incredibly sorry to see that your visit was less than top notch. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you more personally about your experience. Please call her at 925-350-6787. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We look forward to speaking with you.

Robert S.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Lousy service
Service at this location has gone downhill. Avoid at all costs.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

We are incrediby sorry to hear that your experience with our staff was less than 5-Stars. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you further about your visit. Please contact her at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787 or via email customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net. Thank you!

LA
Leilani A.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Poor Scheduling System
Service Department did not follow the online schedule. I had a 7:30 am oil change, but they told me that they will "squeeze me in" to their schedule.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for reaching out. We take both positive and negative reviews alike as it is the best way to improve our practices. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you more personally about your visit. Please contact her at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net or 925-350-6787. We look forward to speaking with you!

FL
Frank L.
05/24/2018
I can’t believe trying to get warranty work done this dealer ship doesn’t provide a loaner car. Now I must drive 40 miles to have my service done and get a loaner

SD
Socorro D.
Pittsburg, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2018 Category: Service
They had good customer service very friendly!

05/24/2018 Category: Service
Not the best service
Environment doesn't feel welcoming nor do the employees seem like they want to be there. Not as professional
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you in more detail about your visit. Please reach out at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net. Thank you!

NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you so much for allowing us the time to assist you better. We appreciate you and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

SE
Shannon E.
Bethel Island, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Always take a man with you!
I think I have said enough on just how I feel about All Star Hyundai.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you for your review! We take both positive and negative reviews seriously as they are the best way to impact our dealership. I would like to speak with you more personally about your experience. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787 or customer.reations@allstarhyundai.net.

NB
Norman B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/17/2018 Category: Service
There are some that are dishonest.
Very bad service department.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

We are terribly sorry to hear about your visit with us! We would like to speak with you more in depth about your service. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6780. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

FP
Fredrick P.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service
Terrible
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than satisfactory. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you more personally about your experience. Please contact her at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787.

TH
Ted H.
Pittsburg, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/16/2018 Category: Service
SHOULD HAVE PURCHASED A HONDA !
but a different brand.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

We are deeply concerned about your review. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you personally about your visit. Please call her at 925-350-6787 or via email at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net.

Rene C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Said enough
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/08/2018

We are incredibly concerned to hear that your experience with our service department was less than 5-Star. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you more personally about your experience and where we may be able to improve ourselves so that your next visit is nothing less than exceptional. Please reach out at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net.