4.6

Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5rating 4.7878785
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

FL
F L.
11/10/2019
Abysmal service, avoid at all costs..
David (service), and George (finance) are the absolute worst to deal with when it comes to addressing vehicle concerns in ANY capacity. Zero for empathy, Zero for effort, and Zero customer satisfaction. I have a 2019 with 577 miles and a check engine light on. The dealership refused to honor my warranty and provide me with a loaner vehicle of any kind for the duration (4 days) of them having my vehicle. Having driven it 20 plus miles while in their care, they have yet to replace the fuel or wash the vehicle.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Good morning,

Your 1 star review really concerns me.  I would love to discuss your experience here at our dealership.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience, I can be reached at 925-350-6787 or email me at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net.

07/24/2019 Category: Service
Service assistant was able to help resolve our vehicles issues through communication via a mechanic. Thank yy

07/24/2019 Category: Service
inadequate service
Vehicle is running perfectly fine but needed a 15,000 mile service. Day after the service check engine light came on. Two days after service vehicle began to shake while accelerating. Service said they could not get vehicle back in to be checked out for a week because they’re busy.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

Your 1 star review really concerns me.  I would like to discuss your experience here at our service department.

All Star Hyundai
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Good morningf:)

Thank you for allowing us to correct the issue with your vehicle, we here at All Star Hyundai appreciate and value you as our customer.  Thank you again and please  reach out to me if I can be of any assistance to you:)

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Not worth it
Stay out of service they are sad! They never finish the work
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for speaking to me about your experience with Kevin.  Here at All Star Hyundai we take our customer service very seriously. If you have any further questions, you can contact me at 925-350-6787 or at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net at your convenience also.

Nayab Syed

Bay Point, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Slowest oil change ever
Need to respect customer time
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

We are incredibly sorry to see that your visit was less than top notch. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you more personally about your experience. Please call her at 925-350-6787. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We look forward to speaking with you.

Robert S.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Lousy service
Service at this location has gone downhill. Avoid at all costs.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

We are incrediby sorry to hear that your experience with our staff was less than 5-Stars. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you further about your visit. Please contact her at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787 or via email customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net. Thank you!

LA
Leilani A.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Poor Scheduling System
Service Department did not follow the online schedule. I had a 7:30 am oil change, but they told me that they will "squeeze me in" to their schedule.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for reaching out. We take both positive and negative reviews alike as it is the best way to improve our practices. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you more personally about your visit. Please contact her at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net or 925-350-6787. We look forward to speaking with you!

FL
Frank L.
05/24/2018
I can’t believe trying to get warranty work done this dealer ship doesn’t provide a loaner car. Now I must drive 40 miles to have my service done and get a loaner

SD
Socorro D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2018 Category: Service
They had good customer service very friendly!

05/24/2018 Category: Service
Not the best service
Environment doesn't feel welcoming nor do the employees seem like they want to be there. Not as professional
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you in more detail about your visit. Please reach out at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net. Thank you!

All Star Hyundai
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you so much for allowing us the time to assist you better. We appreciate you and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

SE
Shannon E.
Bethel Island, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Always take a man with you!
I think I have said enough on just how I feel about All Star Hyundai.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you for your review! We take both positive and negative reviews seriously as they are the best way to impact our dealership. I would like to speak with you more personally about your experience. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787 or customer.reations@allstarhyundai.net.

NB
Norman B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/17/2018 Category: Service
There are some that are dishonest.
Very bad service department.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

We are terribly sorry to hear about your visit with us! We would like to speak with you more in depth about your service. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6780. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

FP
Fredrick P.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service
Terrible
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than satisfactory. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you more personally about your experience. Please contact her at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787.

TH
Ted H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/16/2018 Category: Service
SHOULD HAVE PURCHASED A HONDA !
but a different brand.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

We are deeply concerned about your review. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you personally about your visit. Please call her at 925-350-6787 or via email at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net.

Rene C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Said enough
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/08/2018

We are incredibly concerned to hear that your experience with our service department was less than 5-Star. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you more personally about your experience and where we may be able to improve ourselves so that your next visit is nothing less than exceptional. Please reach out at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/29/2017 Category: Service
The mechanics at this dealership are idiots
You're better off taking your car to the zoo to get fixed rather than trust these "mechanics" who don't understand how parts go together. The manager at this dealership should be ashamed of his staff.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/29/2017

We would like to speak with you more about your concerns. Please give our Customer Relations Manager a call at your earliest convenience 925-350-6787.

Aprill M.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
The place is wonderful but sometimes us customers jump to conclusions that we should not.
I thought, incorrectly, we had been charged, but in fact, we were not charged the diagnostic fee. After they discovered it was a warranty issue the problem was solved with no charge to us. We saw the initial charge and wrongly presumed it was charged. Michael has always been fair and was again this time. We think he is very professional and proofed it once again.

10/26/2017 Category: Service
They need to stand behind their work.
Used to be good but our last visit was very, very disappointing.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/26/2017

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to speak with you earlier concerning your visit! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

LH
Loretta H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2017 Category: Service
Service at my local Hyundai dealership.
Just wanted to clarify that everyone I have dealt with concerning a warranty issue, has been very nice & I feel, trying to help but the problem seems to lie within the warranty. The local dealership is trying to help and my negative points were not directed at the dealership itself, but at the situation at hand with a warranty issue that needs to be resolved.

10/15/2017 Category: Service
Hyundai has been great to me for the past 11+ years as long as they were getting my money but now that I need them to stand behind their product and their warranty, their not so great at this point.
Hyundai has been great to me for the past 11+ years as long as they were getting my money but now that I need them to stand behind their product and their warranty, they're not so great at this point. I am hopeful that Hyundai will do the right thing and keep me as a satisfied customer and hopefully I will again be able to recommend this business to my family and friends but unfortunately at this time, I have to answer NO on the next question.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you further. See you at your next visit!

Mica C.
09/19/2017 Category: Service
They care about quality and your satisfaction.
I had some questions and concerns about the service I recently received. I wasn't initially satisfied. I returned once again hoping to take care of my car trouble once and for all. After talking with the mngr. Rolando - All my questions and concerns were answered with great customer service. Problems were solved. Thank you.

09/19/2017 Category: Service
Poor. Incomplete service
Questioned the findings. 3 days later the alleged checks that were supposedly done proved were never done.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/20/2017

We would like to speak with you further about your experience at our dealership. Please contact me at your earliest convenience 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net.

All Star Hyundai
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/26/2017

Mica,
Thank you so much for taking the time to discuss your concerns with us! We appreciate you giving us a chance to assist you further. See you at your next visit!

09/04/2017 Category: Service
Horrible Car Company
Poor service, rude and disrespectful salesman, and financing department.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/05/2017

We are so sorry that your experience with our dealership was not 5-Star. This is certainly not how we wish to conduct business and would like an opportunity to hear more about your experience with our Sales Department. We will definitely review your concern with our team. Our records show your Service visit was in March, we would like to have the opportunity to clear up this concern as well. Please contact me at your earliest convenience 925-350-6787.

SG
Sabu G.
08/23/2017 Category: Service
broken promises
no follow up on feedback
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/23/2017

I am sorry to hear that our service department did not meet your expectations. We would love to have the opportunity to hear where we let you down and have another chance to prove to you that this is not how we strive to do business. Please call me at your earliest convenience. 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

08/10/2017 Category: Service
Never going back
Lack of knowledge
JANICE K., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/11/2017

I am deeply concerned about your review of your service visit. I would love to have the opportunity to try and rectify the situation. Please contact me at your earliest convenience 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net