Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5rating 4.800003
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

John G.
Oakley, CA
08/20/2019 Category: Service
95k service
All went well and on time. Most appreciative of the Lyft ride home and back so I can be productive while waiting for my car to be serviced
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for the excellent review!!.  Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated and that our customer’s needs have been met, and are a priority here at All Star Hyundai.

Dennis B.
Clayton, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/20/2019 Category: Service
owner

Hello there;)

Thank you for the 5-star review,  we appreciate your review and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Katie B.
Isleton, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Nice people to work with
It is nice to walk in for your appointment and have the first point of contact Kevin know who you are and remember you. Very nice people
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Hello there:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  Kevin is an amazing employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team.  He always goes above and beyond for all his customers, and always greets them by their names.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent services and products knowledge

Good morning:)

Thank you for the excellent review!  Our technicians and advisors do their absolute best to make sure your car is serviced properly and that our customers leave happy:)  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!!

Clayton B.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
great service
Great service very professional.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Hi there:)

Thank you for the awesome review!! We truly appreciate your feedback:) We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

HM
Henry M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2019 Category: Service
very knowledgeable
Kevin, the service attendant was so detailed of what needs to done my car and he even honored my discount which I don't on my possession that time. I was drop off to my home & he called me up to pick up car at the promise time.

Good morning:)

Your review truly made our day! We work incredibly hard to
exemplify our commitment to providing a truly exceptional experience for our customers.   I am glad our team was able to show you what we strive to deliver.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Thank you for your business and future referrals.

Kenneth M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/13/2019 Category: Service
This dealership is so nice. It was easy to drop off my car and pick it up after my service was done.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Hi:)

We truly appreciate your feedback! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

David D.
Concord, CA
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
I needed to get my car serviced a day before schedule. Kevin was able to get me in for that change even though they were fully booked.

Good morning:)

Thank you for the excellent review!! Our customers complete satisfaction is always our priority. It sounds like Kevin was able to surpass your expectations and much more!

John A.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
The people that work there.
Good job.

Good morning;)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  We truly appreciate and value you as our loyal customer:)  We look forward to seeing you in the future!!

SD
Svetlana D.
Bay Point, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Very good group of people working in the service department.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Good morning!

We truly appreciate your feedback, thank you for the 5-star review!! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

08/07/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and on time delivery of vehicle with no issues.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Hi:)

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service
visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

Oakley, CA
Great service.
Great service preformed in a timely manner

2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
Respect and courtesy I received
This was my first 5,000 + service. They were able to fit me in, which I was so appreciative of. Kevin was courteous and explained everything, of a unique condition that had occurred, to me. I was very happy with the service I received. I, however, am still waiting on a call from the parts department, as they had ordered me a small bottle of matching paint for any scratches that may happen in the future.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Kevin is a fantastic employee and we're very thankful for everything he brings to our team.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit:)

Good place!
Very competent polite personnel
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Good morning!!

Linda M.
Walnut Creek, CA
Wonderfully shocked!
One day my trunk decided it wouldn’t close, called service center to explain, see if they had parts, and make an appointment. Over the phone, Kevin made predictions based on his experience and what I was telling him, ordered parts, and scheduled the appointment. I arrive for my appointment, Kevin greets me by my first name and knows the color and make of my car (i’ve been going there for 2 years) which I appreciate. He always has great customer service! He is honest and gets to know you when you’re there. He explains that it’ll take about 1.5 hours to figure out the problem and make sure we have all parts of it isn’t the problem he predicted, then installation of 1.5 hours. No big deal, I enjoy the waiting room and I’m in no rush. I head over to the waiting room, grab a snack and have a seat. 30 minutes goes by and Kevin comes through the door and greets me with “Good news and Really Good news”! They figured out the problem, they had the parts and it was already fixed! I was shocked! I was expecting to spend 3+ hours, instead I was in and out in 30 minutes, and the repair was under warranty. So I was definitely an extremely happy customer driving out of Allstar Hyundai that day! Thank you to Kevin and service/parts staff!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Good morning:)

Thank you for sending such a kind and enthusiastic complement about Kevin, we appreciate his hard work.  Kevin always goes above and beyond for all our customers, he is truly an asset to the company!

Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated, making sure we’ve met our customer’s needs is our priority here at All Star Hyundai.  Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit:)

WD
William D.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
great service from david corona service advisor pittsburg
i was taken care of and david kept me informed of what was happening to my car he was great to me i only hope that one day hyundai will be able to send more technicians to pittsburg ca they are busy there william dowdell pittsburg ca

GH
Gloria H.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Repair on my 2017 Hyundai Elantra
David Corona and the rest of the office staff were very professional, courteous, helpful. This was truly appreciated, as some of my previous visits and encounters with different people were lacking all the fore mentioned elements.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

RT
Ronald T.
15,000 service
Quick and easy! Love my Elantra!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

GW
Garland W.
Rio Vista, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Will
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Robert S.
Benicia, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Great service experience in and out one hour

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service
visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit:)