2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Just really good service
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/12/2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

CA
Carole A.
Oakley, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Need to service customers with vehicles when there car stays in shop.
Staff is short of workers,needs to give vehicles to customers when there car is in shop.Not everyone likes to take Lyft.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

Hello:)

Thank you so much for your review:) I hope your next service visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

BC
Benjie C.
Discovery Bay, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Work order very good and fast
Recommended great job
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

Good morning,

02/19/2020 Category: Service
I was satisfied with the service.
Everything was satisfactory
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Pittsburg, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/20/2020 Category: Service
My visit
Good visit
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

12/05/2019 Category: Service
Called for my door handle not working on my Elantra, they also said during the diagnosis they’d take care of the recall update on the car. Door handle lock was broken inside so they scheduled a date for fixing and ordered the part. The day I took the car in to get fixed it was fixed right on the time they told me and door works perfect now! Kevin was my service guy he’s awesome and personable!
On another note, I really hated that I walked around and had 3 sales guys approach me! Do they not talk to each other there?
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Hi there:)

Thank you for the review!  Kevin is an awesome employee and always goes above and beyond for his customers:)  See you on your next visit!

Samuel S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance service
Friendly, quick, professional
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

TT
Teri T.
Rio Vista, CA
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Happy but concerns
I made my appointment online but service department didn’t have my appointment. They went above and beyond and got my car in for repairs! I was very happy!
I was disappointed when I got in my car to leave and my seat was moved all the way forward. I’m 6’ tall! Why didn’t they move it back where they found it and they didn’t remove the paper floor mat!!
Now I know it’s only a $5 coupon but I had it and they didn’t use it. I’ll be checking that before I leave the dealership next time.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate and value you as our customer.  I will be calling you to follow up on the two issues you mentioned:)  Thank you again see you soon!

Pittsburg, CA
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/30/2019 Category: Service
?
Although I was told over the phone that they could not tell me the price of an oil change, once I was there it was an overall a good experience
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Hi there:)

08/27/2019 Category: Service
I was satisfied with the service.
Wait Time was good, service rendered and very courteous.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Good morning:)

08/13/2019 Category: Service
Seamless
Got my rear brakes replaced and oil changed. Went without a hitch. We feared rotors would need replacing too but only needed turning. They could have easily said they needed replacing and add another $200 to the bill, but they didn't. Thanks to Kevin for his professionalism and for coming through for us.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

07/25/2019 Category: Service
Good service shop but hyundai are cheap cars and expensive work
Hyundai are very cheap cars and service shops charge alot of money just to work on those cheap cars ..
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

AT
Audree T.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Good
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thomas S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
07/18/2019 Category: Service
my review
Your service department did a good job fixing the car but it took them ten days to fix it. That is unacceptable. Your pats department doesn't seem to have the parts on hand and your mechanics didn't seem to know how to fix it. First they said it was a fuel pump but you didn't have that in stock in your parts department. They replaced that and the car still wouldn't work. Then they said the ECU unit needed to be replaced and the parts department didn't have that part. So it took ten days to fix my car which is unacceptable. You guys need to improve your game. And I suggest you talk to Hyundai Management about why a car with less than 7,000 miles on it should have a fuel pump and ECU fail. I love this car but frankly if there was another Hyundai dealership close to me I would go there.
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Good morning:)

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize your visit here with us was less than 5-Star. That is beneath the quality work we strive for here at All Star Hyundai.  Please contact our Customer Relations Manager at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

Deborah D.
Clayton, CA
07/09/2019 Category: Service
30,000 mi service
The price was high at 1034.97 I spoke with the service rep David, he lowered it for me to $780.00 I was pleased but I wish it coul have still been not as expensive for a 30,000 mi service. Anyhow car is running good, I’m happy. Thank you Hyundai!
NG
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019