Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5rating 4.800003
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

08/13/2019 Category: Service
Seamless
Got my rear brakes replaced and oil changed. Went without a hitch. We feared rotors would need replacing too but only needed turning. They could have easily said they needed replacing and add another $200 to the bill, but they didn't. Thanks to Kevin for his professionalism and for coming through for us.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Hello,

07/25/2019 Category: Service
Good service shop but hyundai are cheap cars and expensive work
Hyundai are very cheap cars and service shops charge alot of money just to work on those cheap cars ..
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

AT
Audree T.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Good
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Hello,

Thomas S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
07/18/2019 Category: Service
my review
Your service department did a good job fixing the car but it took them ten days to fix it. That is unacceptable. Your pats department doesn't seem to have the parts on hand and your mechanics didn't seem to know how to fix it. First they said it was a fuel pump but you didn't have that in stock in your parts department. They replaced that and the car still wouldn't work. Then they said the ECU unit needed to be replaced and the parts department didn't have that part. So it took ten days to fix my car which is unacceptable. You guys need to improve your game. And I suggest you talk to Hyundai Management about why a car with less than 7,000 miles on it should have a fuel pump and ECU fail. I love this car but frankly if there was another Hyundai dealership close to me I would go there.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Good morning:)

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize your visit here with us was less than 5-Star. That is beneath the quality work we strive for here at All Star Hyundai.  Please contact our Customer Relations Manager at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

Deborah D.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
30,000 mi service
The price was high at 1034.97 I spoke with the service rep David, he lowered it for me to $780.00 I was pleased but I wish it coul have still been not as expensive for a 30,000 mi service. Anyhow car is running good, I’m happy. Thank you Hyundai!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

SG
Scott G.
Walnut Creek, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Time of seevice
Service opens at 7am but they do not start servicing until 8am. This is problematic if your waiting for your vehicle and not just dropping them off. This was not communicated during the online reservation process. I told this to the service advisor and he promptly found a tech to start my car and get me on the road quickly. Either have techs start at 7am or clearly put the servicing hours online and in the shop.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for the review, we do our best to ensure our customers needs are being met and when you leave that you are completely satisfied with our service!  I apologize for the online miscommunication:(  we look forward to seeing you again!

Monique G.
Pittsburg, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2019 Category: Service
The people at All Star Hyundai
I appreciate the service I receive from Kevin and staff. They have truly done their best to help me with a vehicle that shouldn't be at the shop.as often as it is.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Kevin is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team!!  We wish you all the best and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future:)

2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Very customer friendly
Great customer service, only thing was the time it took a little longer than expected, other than that everything was great.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Hello!

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

CV
Cecil V.
Pittsburg, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Convenience .
Service & customer service are excellent.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Hi Cecil!  Thank you for your review:) You are a valued customer and we hope to service your vehicle in the future!!

Walnut Creek, CA
04/03/2019 Category: Service
First service
Overall experience acceptable. My car was sitting in the pick-up line but I was not notified. I found it myself. Car was not washed/cleaned.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Hello! Thank you for your review, We here at All Star Hyundai take all reviews seriously and we strive to make sure our customers leave happy:) I will pass this on to our service manager.  Thank you again we hope to see you again:)

Ruth M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Processional
Its nice clean.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to directing it to our manager for consideration. It is an honor to assist you with all of your Hyundai car care needs! See you at your next visit!

SG
S g.
02/27/2019
Updated Review
I originally submitted a review that had two stars overall. I am updating to 4 stars. I was pleased overall with my visit except for the time it took to get the work done. I understand that this may not always be controllable.

I also want to commend the service department on following up to receive feedback. Great team at All Star Hyundai.👍
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you so much for talking to the other day, we truly appreciate the feedback. See you at your next visit!

2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/23/2019 Category: Service
2nd times a charm
New Sonata Hybrid. Warning lite for Hybrid system came on. First service did not correct the problem. 2nd service identified a faulty water pump. replaced water pump and was provided with a rental car during the service period. so far, she's running fine.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

We are so glad to hear everything is going well with your car and thank you so much for rating us!

NP
Nelda P.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2019 Category: Service
My car repair
Very good would recommend to my family and friends
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you so much for the 4-Star review! We appreciate it.

Mark W.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Hybrid Engine alarm/light Jan19
Service took the car quickly and ran diagnostics. Unable to find source of the problem so I will continue to monitor and bring back in if necessary.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for the 4-Star review! We appreciate it!

Miguel S.
San Francisco, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Some one stol my item !
I perfume was stolen !
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome 4-Star review! I will like to talk to you in regards to your concern, please call me at 925-350-6787.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/18/2019 Category: Service
2 out of 3 chances for amazing service
Worked with three agents so far here. Two are over the top great. The third... don’t expect updates when your service last longer than usual and don’t expect him to walk across the driveway to let you know your car is finished like the other two guys did. He just calls you from his desk.

The other two - prime examples of *great* customer service!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

12/20/2018 Category: Service
Location
Friendly dealership. Very accommodating. Service staff communicates well.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Service Center. See you at your next visit! Happy Holidays from us :)

ZJ
Zaurina J.
Tracy, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
Really great service and personnel!!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you so much for the 4-Star review! We hope your next visit is nothing less than 5-Star! Happy Holidays from us!

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good but still have issues that weren’t resolved
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

We encourage both positive and constructive criticism as it is the best way to improve your experiences and would like to thank you for your review! It is an honor to be your preferred Service Center and we look forward to assisting you for many years to come. See you at your next visit!

Tabatha Barton