4.6

Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5rating 4.7878785
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

12/05/2019 Category: Service
Called for my door handle not working on my Elantra, they also said during the diagnosis they’d take care of the recall update on the car. Door handle lock was broken inside so they scheduled a date for fixing and ordered the part. The day I took the car in to get fixed it was fixed right on the time they told me and door works perfect now! Kevin was my service guy he’s awesome and personable!
On another note, I really hated that I walked around and had 3 sales guys approach me! Do they not talk to each other there?

Samuel S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance service
Friendly, quick, professional
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

TT
Teri T.
Rio Vista, CA
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Happy but concerns
I made my appointment online but service department didn’t have my appointment. They went above and beyond and got my car in for repairs! I was very happy!
I was disappointed when I got in my car to leave and my seat was moved all the way forward. I’m 6’ tall! Why didn’t they move it back where they found it and they didn’t remove the paper floor mat!!
Now I know it’s only a $5 coupon but I had it and they didn’t use it. I’ll be checking that before I leave the dealership next time.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate and value you as our customer.  I will be calling you to follow up on the two issues you mentioned:)  Thank you again see you soon!

2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/30/2019 Category: Service
👍
Although I was told over the phone that they could not tell me the price of an oil change, once I was there it was an overall a good experience
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Hi there:)

08/27/2019 Category: Service
I was satisfied with the service.
Wait Time was good, service rendered and very courteous.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Good morning:)

08/13/2019 Category: Service
Seamless
Got my rear brakes replaced and oil changed. Went without a hitch. We feared rotors would need replacing too but only needed turning. They could have easily said they needed replacing and add another $200 to the bill, but they didn't. Thanks to Kevin for his professionalism and for coming through for us.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Hello,

07/25/2019 Category: Service
Good service shop but hyundai are cheap cars and expensive work
Hyundai are very cheap cars and service shops charge alot of money just to work on those cheap cars ..
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

AT
Audree T.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Good
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Hello,

Thomas S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
07/18/2019 Category: Service
my review
Your service department did a good job fixing the car but it took them ten days to fix it. That is unacceptable. Your pats department doesn't seem to have the parts on hand and your mechanics didn't seem to know how to fix it. First they said it was a fuel pump but you didn't have that in stock in your parts department. They replaced that and the car still wouldn't work. Then they said the ECU unit needed to be replaced and the parts department didn't have that part. So it took ten days to fix my car which is unacceptable. You guys need to improve your game. And I suggest you talk to Hyundai Management about why a car with less than 7,000 miles on it should have a fuel pump and ECU fail. I love this car but frankly if there was another Hyundai dealership close to me I would go there.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Good morning:)

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize your visit here with us was less than 5-Star. That is beneath the quality work we strive for here at All Star Hyundai.  Please contact our Customer Relations Manager at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

Deborah D.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
30,000 mi service
The price was high at 1034.97 I spoke with the service rep David, he lowered it for me to $780.00 I was pleased but I wish it coul have still been not as expensive for a 30,000 mi service. Anyhow car is running good, I’m happy. Thank you Hyundai!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

SG
Scott G.
Walnut Creek, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Time of seevice
Service opens at 7am but they do not start servicing until 8am. This is problematic if your waiting for your vehicle and not just dropping them off. This was not communicated during the online reservation process. I told this to the service advisor and he promptly found a tech to start my car and get me on the road quickly. Either have techs start at 7am or clearly put the servicing hours online and in the shop.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for the review, we do our best to ensure our customers needs are being met and when you leave that you are completely satisfied with our service!  I apologize for the online miscommunication:(  we look forward to seeing you again!

Monique G.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2019 Category: Service
The people at All Star Hyundai
I appreciate the service I receive from Kevin and staff. They have truly done their best to help me with a vehicle that shouldn't be at the shop.as often as it is.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Kevin is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team!!  We wish you all the best and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future:)

2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Very customer friendly
Great customer service, only thing was the time it took a little longer than expected, other than that everything was great.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Hello!

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

CV
Cecil V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Convenience .
Service & customer service are excellent.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Hi Cecil!  Thank you for your review:) You are a valued customer and we hope to service your vehicle in the future!!

Walnut Creek, CA
04/03/2019 Category: Service
First service
Overall experience acceptable. My car was sitting in the pick-up line but I was not notified. I found it myself. Car was not washed/cleaned.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Hello! Thank you for your review, We here at All Star Hyundai take all reviews seriously and we strive to make sure our customers leave happy:) I will pass this on to our service manager.  Thank you again we hope to see you again:)

Ruth M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Processional
Its nice clean.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to directing it to our manager for consideration. It is an honor to assist you with all of your Hyundai car care needs! See you at your next visit!

SG
S g.
02/27/2019
Updated Review
I originally submitted a review that had two stars overall. I am updating to 4 stars. I was pleased overall with my visit except for the time it took to get the work done. I understand that this may not always be controllable.

I also want to commend the service department on following up to receive feedback. Great team at All Star Hyundai.👍
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you so much for talking to the other day, we truly appreciate the feedback. See you at your next visit!

2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/23/2019 Category: Service
2nd times a charm
New Sonata Hybrid. Warning lite for Hybrid system came on. First service did not correct the problem. 2nd service identified a faulty water pump. replaced water pump and was provided with a rental car during the service period. so far, she's running fine.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

We are so glad to hear everything is going well with your car and thank you so much for rating us!

NP
Nelda P.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2019 Category: Service
My car repair
Very good would recommend to my family and friends
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you so much for the 4-Star review! We appreciate it.

Mark W.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Hybrid Engine alarm/light Jan19
Service took the car quickly and ran diagnostics. Unable to find source of the problem so I will continue to monitor and bring back in if necessary.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for the 4-Star review! We appreciate it!