ZG
ZACH G.
02/23/2020
Very Satisfied
Great customer service. They were able to accommodate me for same day repairs at reasonable cost, and even stayed open a few minutes late when I came to pick up my car. Steve is a great sales rep. Left feeling well-informed and like I made a good choice in going there.

SP
SANDRA P.
02/21/2020
Awesome Service & Fast
This place is one of the best auto repair specialists for cars. The service is very fast and the repairs performed left my car functioning at a level that was brand new. I would recommend this place to anyone who needs a repair. The customer service is remarkable and they are able to communicate with you via text and call.

VF
Honest guys!

RN
RODNEY N.
02/17/2020
They have the answers , a little wait but I rather wait and it's done right!
So far so good my second time using them and I'm satisfied. They are now my shop .

DELFINO S.

SA
Sarkis A.
Glendale, CA
01/27/2020
Steve and the entire staff at Alpine are amazing. The expertise and level of service is extraordinary. I can always count on them for all my auto needs.

CHARLES M.
01/20/2020
Quick repairs
They do quick repairs and explain what they are doing

AR

VZ
Vince Z.
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/17/2020
This place is great they can pin point where the problems are and fix it! Love that they look at the whole car and give recommendations! They keep my 2003 C230 running great! Thanks again!

GS

RIGOBERTO B.
Mercedes-Benz S430
01/08/2020
Nothing less than the HIGHEST, Tnks Steve and Mario
Excellent service, good honest technicians

AK
Anush K.
PALM DESERT, CA
Porsche Cayenne
01/04/2020
Thank you For taking care of me with such short notice. Problem solved!

MEREDITH B.
12/31/2019
Execellent
This was my first visit I was referred by me cousin and I’m so glad that I decided to to come to get my truck serviced, execellent greeting over the phone and excellent service with my truck, my truck is running great and I will continue my services her at Alphine and no where else for my truck and will be referring my sister here as well affordable service prices explained everything that they had done and what needs to be done, Steve is great and makes you feel comfortable about serving your car, A-1 service, Thank you!!!, I will be returning!

PS
PATRICIA S.
BMW 740iL
12/27/2019
Owner and employees knowledgeable and professional.
Premises are immaculate, the staff is friendly, knowledgeable and professional. My concerns were addressed and all questions answewed. Repairs were completed in a timely manner. Steven kept me informed as to the progress being made.

CY
CHERAY ALTEMESE Y.
Woodland Hills, CA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/22/2019
I was treated with respect and courtesy from beginning to end. Steve is highly knowledgeable, and took the time to explain to me what service was going to be completed. He even explained how the parts function on my vehicle. I hope to be a longterm customer!