AV
Aldrich V.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Aldrich said the business charged him $400 to fix an oil leak on his vehicle. He already spent $500 at another facility so it wasn't a pleasant experience, due to how much he paid overall.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 09/13/2019

We're sorry you had to spend money elsewhere,To prevent that from happening We recommend you come back to the shop that better knows your vehicle(meaning us) Thank you!

Nancy Marroquin
Service Advisor
323-221-3126
alpineainc@yahoo.com

GI
Gregorio I.
BMW 328i
09/30/2017 Category: Service
Gregorio said this business did not honor their warranty.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 10/06/2017

We apologize that youre unhappy but we strive to  the best of our ability to keep our clients happy.Unfortunately this type of job being that it was done outside of our shop could not have been done under warranty.We hope you understand our view point,Thank you and Hope to keep seeing you again for any of your BMW needs.

Nancy Marroquin

Virgil B.
Studio City, CA
05/31/2017
Incomplete services
I need to schedule a return date to finish the repairs that I paid for. I'm still having squeaking in the brakes and there is a suspension problem since the front control arm was changed. Please provide me with a day on which I can bring the truck back.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 05/31/2017

Hello, Monday June 5 at 830am please, Thank you.

Joe G.
Mercedes-Benz C240
01/26/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Diane. She said the business did a great job with the tires and brakes for a reasonable price. They were supposed to fix the heater but they didn't look into the problem and just replaced a part. Now the heater is still not working because there was something else wrong with it and they have to do something else. She would recommend them because of her other experiences with the business.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 01/27/2017